05.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

*After School*

The four friends walked around the upper quad of the school. Passing by club booths. "I think we should split up and find our own clubs." Hayi said. "Alright, we'll meet here in two hours." Hanbin said as they went their seperated ways.

TAEHYUNG POV:

"Hey dude! You interested in joining?" A boy called over to me. I walked my way to the booth. "What do you do?" I asked studying the posters around the booth. "Were a crew, we do everything and any thing." Another guy replied smiling threw his eyes. "What Jimin, ment to say is we participate in almost everything. We do cooking lessons on Monday (Jin), Taekwondo on Tuseday (Jungkook), Dancing on Wedneseday (J-Hope), Rap/Singing on Thursday (Myself, Suga and Jimin) and Friday is our chill day we normaly spend the day in our club room reading mangas." Rap Monster explained. "This sounds really fun, why not." I said singing my name on a sheet of paper. I checked my cellphone and saw I have an hour left so I decided to walk around until it's time to meet up with the guys.

HAYI POV:

I wondered around for a while until I saw one booth that caught my attention. "Hi can I sign up?" I asked one of the members. "Sure all is welcome, do you sing?" The girl asked. "Kinda, so I sign here?" I asked pointing to a piece of paper.  The girl nodded her head. "Welcome to Club Vocals. I'm one of the members, my name is Bom. Next to me is Sandara but you can call her Dara. Next to her is the sibilings duo's Chanhyuk and Soohyun, behind them is Daesung, and here is our leader Seungri." Bom said introducing me to the members. "What's your name?" Seungri asked. "Lee Hayi, or Hi what ever fit's you." I replied, soon everyone started calling me Hi-ah. "Alright we will e-mail you the day of our first meeting a day before." Bom said as I bid them farewell. I started walking toward the meeting area when I saw Taehyung walking outside of the school. "Tae!" I called out running toward him. "Where are you heading?" I asked as I caught up with him. "I heard there's a nice cafe shop near here. I thought of dropping in to see it." Taehyug replied. So now here we are walking to a cafe shop down the street.

JIMIN POV:

I lazily walked around not really looking at the booths. I started kicking an empty water bottle around, when I accidently kick it to hard. Causing the bottle to hit someone at the back of the head. "Holy crap! I'm so sorry." I said walking up to the guy who is rubbing his head. "That freaking hurts!" The boy replied in english.  I looked up and saw Mark rubbing his head. "OMG Mark! I'm so sorry it was an accident." I said in english. "Oh it's you Jimin-shi." Mark said smiling at me. 'Woah dose he have like mood swings? First he was pissed off now he's smiling all brightly at me.' I thought to myself as I looking at him. "What are you doing?" Mark asked as we started slowly walking. "Looking for a club to join." I replied sadly. "Oh were starting a club!" Mark mention. "Let me join." I said as I stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you sure? Our club will be kinda crazy, with them members that just singed up plus us boys." Mark asked.I nodded my head yes. "Alright, let's get you signed up then." Mark said as we headed to his booth."Guy's I got our last member!" Mark shouted as we arrived. "Jimin-shi?" Jaebum asked confused looking at me. "You all don't mind me joining?" I asked. Soon all the guys started welcoming me. "Jimin, this is Yerin and Ayeon they also joined the club today." Junior said introducing me with the only other two femals members. As I started talking with the two girls, right away I knew we would become great friends. "Well since I'm all done sighning I need to go." I told them as I headed to our meeting place. Half was to the meeting spot Mark came running toward me. "Jimin wait! Where going to eat pizza right now wanna come?" Mark ask putting his arm around my shoulder, using me to balance himself as he catches his breath.

HANBIN POV:

Shortly after walking alone I spotted one particular booth. "Um, hey are you still signing up members?" I asked a group of guys. They all checked meout making me feel awkward. "You rap or sing or write songs?"  One boy asked. I nodded my head yes. "Alright you're in." A guy who looks like a bunny replied. After a quick introduction to my new club, I found out today is also our first ever meeting. I spotted Jimin walking alone, it seems as though she's heading back to the meeting spot. "Hey I'll be right back." I told a guy name Bobby. "Where you going?" Bobby asked. "My friend over their, I'm going to tell her I can't walk her home." I said pointing to Jimin. "She's hot." One boy said I think his name is Chanwoo. "Don't look at her like that!" I shouted glaring at him. Chanwoo raised his hands in defence. I started walking toward Jimin. But slowed down when I saw a guy running up to her as well. I glared at the boy as he slung his arm around her shoulder. I quicken my speed toward Jimin. "What's going on here?" I asked standing in front of Jimin and her classmate. "Oh! Hanbin-ah I joined a club!!!" Jimin shouted happily running up to me giving me a hug leaving the boy hanging. " That's good Min, hey I can't walk with you guys home. I have a club meeting." I told her. "That's fine, I was planning on joining my club members for pizza." Jimin replied pointing to Mark. "Uhhh, no. Walk home with Tae. and Hayi." I replied then walked back to my members. But stopped and turned around. "Seriously Min, walk with Tae. and Hi.!" I shouted only to recive her flapping her hand to me as she talks to that Mark guy. I pulled out my phone and texted Taehyung.

'Not walking with you guys. Make sure you walk with Min. Boy from her class been hanging around her.'-Bin

After I finished the text message and sent it I headed straight to my club.