12.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

NO ONE POV:

Taehyung, Hayi and Hanbin all ran to the place Jimin is at. Hanbin saw a taxi and waved to it. Once the three teens where inside the taxi Taehyung gave the driver the address. “Galaxy Club please.” Taehyung said. After a few minutes they arrived. “Dude the line.” Hanbin said as they saw how long the line is. “it’ll take us at least an hour to enter.” Hayi said as we walked to the end of the line.  Just then a group of teenagers for a different school came out of the club.

“I can’t believe they’re going to fight.” BOY 1

“Right! No one will be able to beat SM High” BOY 2

“But I heard that Seoul Art’s are pretty good in fighting.” BOY3

“Good thing we left before it all went down.” BOY1

Upon hearing the news that SM High School will fight with their school Hanbin, Hayi and Taehyung knew they have to get inside and take Jimin away. “I’ll go and see if we can go in.” Hayi said as she walked up to the bouncer. Minutes later she came back pissed. “That won’t let me in.” Hayi said glaring at the bouncer who rolled his eyes at her. “Let me talk to him.” Taehyung said.

 

TAEHYUNG POV:

I made my way to the bouncer. And right off the bat I knew he wasn’t in the mood. “Hi, um can I go inside to grab my friend?” I asked as politely as I could. “Friend? No, I see your friends over there in line nice try.” The bouncer replied. “No, I have a female friend. She arrived with another group of guys. I need to take her home.” I replied. “Sorry in order to get in you have to wait in line like very one else.” The bouncer replied. Giving up I walked back to Hanbin and Hayi. Five minutes later the door to the club opened, and SM students were thrown out, along with Jimin and the boys of GOT7. Anger flashes through my body when I saw a red hand print on Jimin’s right cheek. Her uniform almost ripped opened. Hanbin, Hayi and I rush toward her. “Yah~ What happened?” I asked picking her up. “That mofo slap me!” Jimin shouted pointing to one of the SM students.

 

JIMIN POV:

When Hanbin and Taehyung helped me up, Tae. asked me what happened. I told him that idiot mofo slap me. “Hey! I would watch your mouth !!!” A girl from SM glared at me. “? Nah , I think you got us mix up. I don’t have caked up makeup on me, looking like dam clown.” I replied earning a slap from the girl. From then on I have no clue what happened, as I out from a punch I received from one of the SM boys.