04.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

CHAPTER 4

JIMIN POV-

The past two hours we basically did nothing. Ms. So went over the class syllabus. Then told us for the first couple of days we would be doing little work. Right now it's half an hour before lunch, students are gathered together talking and getting to know each other. I'm just sitting on my desk playing with my cell phone when a chair was placed next to me. I looked up and saw the boys of GOT7 huddling around me. "Um, what are you guys doing?" I asked studying their faces.

"We want to know more about you." Junior said shrugging his shoulders. "What do you want to know?" I asked putting my cell phone away. "Why did you decide to attend this high school?" Yugyeom asked. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "Why an Art school instead of a private school, like YG High, JYP High, SM High?" Bambam asked. "Oh~ I actually applied for JYP High along with my three other friends. We actually applied for all three private high school's but not one school accepted all four of us. It was either two at JYP and two at YG." Jimin replied. "So Seoul High was the one that accepted all four of you?" Jaebum asked. "Yup! But sadily I wasn't lucky enough to be in the same class as them." I replied.

-30 minutes later-

The 8 teens decided to play a game of truth or dare. But no dares all truth. "So what were your grades in Middle School?" Yungjae asked Jimin. "I was average. The lowest I got was a C in cooking." Jimin replied. All boys looked at her shocked. "How did you fail cooking, you're a girl!" Junior asked. "I don't cook. I'm more into music." I replied. "So what clubs did you all do in your middle school?" I asked them. "I was in the fencing club." Jackson replied doing some sort of fancy fencing steps. "I was in dance." Jaebum replied. "Cooking." Junior shyly said. "We were also in the dance team." Bambam said pointing himself, Mark and Yugyeom. "I was in the singing club." Yungjae replied. "Cool." Jimin replied, all eyes were on me. "I was a part of the singing club." I replied.

"Ok class it's lunch time. See you all in an hour!" Mrs. So said leaving the class. "Um, wanna have lunch with us?" Jaebum asked me as we all packed our bags getting ready to head out to eat. "No, she's good." A voice said from the door way. We all turned and saw Hanbin leaning against the door frame arms crossed. "Next time. See you guys later." I told the boys waving good bye then headed toward Hanbin. I reached up and smack the back of his head. "Ouch! What was that for?" Hanbin asked glaring at me rubbing his head. "For being rude to them! They are actually nice toward me." I replied as we entered the cafeteria. "Their over there." Hanbin said as we scanned the cafeteria.

NO ONE POV~

"Here." Taehyung said pushing a slice of pizza toward Jimin who happily accepted the food. Hayi too gave Hanbin a slice of pizza. "So after school we will all sign up for clubs?" Hayi asked her friends who all nodded their heads. "You also Jimin? I thought you didn't want to sign up for any clubs." Taehyung asked the girl in front of him. "Omma, is forcing me to be more active at school." Jimin said. "Well the bell is about to ring any minute now so I'll just head back." Jimin said standing up and was about to walk away when a hand grabbed her wrist. "I'll take you come on." Taehyung said as they walked out of the cafeteria.

"Do you really think it's best to leave them together?" Jimin asked looking back at the cafeteria. "We can't do anything about it Min, they like each other." Taehyung sighed pushing Jimin forward. "I-I know, it's just..." Jimin said stopping half way. "I know you like him as well, and you know I like her. But let's not ruin what they have." Taehyung said as they reached Jimin's room. Jimin nodded her head and gave Taehyung a tight hug. "I'm always here for you Min." Taehyung whispered to her ears as she nodded her head. "Thank's Tae. see you after school." Jimin said as she walked inside her classroom with a heavy heart.