13.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

JIMIN POV:

I woke up laying/sitting on the bed.

“Ouch why does my cheek hurt?” I thought as I glance around the room. “Where the hell am i?” I asked myself then saw Hanbin, Taehyung, Hayi and the boys of GOT7 all scattered around sleeping.

 

I was looking at Mark and saw a bruise under his left eye. “Oh, right the fight with SM.” I whispered. I tip toed out of the room and went to the living room. ‘Must of slept here last night.’ I thought to myself as I stepped out of GOT7’s emergence apartment. I saw a 7/11 store down the block. Grabbing all the supplies I would need and I paid.

When I opened the door I saw 10 worried faces in the living room. “What’s wrong?” I asked taking off my shoe. Taehyung, Hanbin and Hayi came up to me and hugged me tightly. “Where did you went!? When we woke up you weren’t in bed.” Taehyung asked. I raised the plastic bags showing them the stuff I bought. Hanbin flicked my forehead. “Pabo, you should have at least woke one of us up.” Hanbin said before walking back to the living room couch and taking a seat next to Youngjae. “Yah~ you had us worried, you didn’t wake up at all yesterday after the fight.” Hayi said pulling me into another hug. I smiled at how worried she was. “It’s ok, I’m ok.” I replied pulling her to the living room. I dumped out all the stuff I bought at 7/11 and started applying medicines on the boys and Hayi.

“Ok, how did you got this one?” I asked Hayi as I applied ointment on her arms. “Well that that slap you pissed the hell outta me so I just punch her. Her mini minions came up to me and started clawing me like dam cats. Who the hell claw during a fight?” Hayi said causing me to chuckle. After finishing up with Hayi I went to the next person. When finished tending to all of them, we all sat down and talked. “Can you guys tell me what happened after I was knocked out cold?” I asked.

 

FLASH BACK

 

NO ONE POV:

“Dude wtf did you just slap a girl?!!” JB glared at the boy.

“That ain’t no girl. She’s just a hoe. Look at her I bet she’s bouncing for to another.” The boy replied smirking. Before JB could punch him, he was already on the floor holding his nose. Everyone turned in surprise. “What? She called my girl a hoe.” Hayi replied then from there on it became an all out war.

 

HANBIN POV:

I smirked at Hayi proud that she punched the douche bag.

“That’s my girl.” I said then proceeded on helping GOT7 and Taehyung. I saw Hayi about to get in it with a girl from SM. “Hayi, stay with Jimin make sure she’s alright.”  I told her. I can tell she wanted to kick some asses but I don’t want her getting hurt like Jimin. When she finally gave in and walked away to see Jimin I felt a sharp pain on my right temple, causing me to fall down. I looked up and saw a tall panda looking guy smirking down at me.

Then in a matter of second he was down on the floor. “Thanks.” I told Youngjae as he helps me up. “No problem no lets kick some asses.” Youngjae said as we did a fist bump.

 

TAEHYUNG POV:

I brought Jimin to a bench a few feet away from the fight. “Jimin-ah wake up.” I kept on repeating lightly slapping her cheeks. I saw Hayi running toward me. “Go and help them I’ll stay here with her.” Hayi said as she lifted Jimin’s head and placing it on her lap. I nodded and rush to the flight ready to beat some asses. I saw a y looking guy beating up Bambam. “Mind if I join?” I asked then kicked the guy right on his right side ribs. “Thanks.” Bambam said wincing in pain. “No problem.” I said helping him up then hugged him. “So tell us, you here bang the outta her?” A boy with a deer like face asked us. 

“Shut the up!” Hanbin growled. “Hyung, I think he’s the og pimp here.” A boy with owel like eyes said looking at us evily.

I wasn’t paying attention causing one of the boys to punch me on the nose. When I glanced up I was shocked to see….."T-Taehyung?" The boy suttered as I was frozen.  "What the hell are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked me pissed off.

Before I could say anything someone from SM shouted that the cops are coming. "Get outta here now!" Baekhyun shouted at me as he runs away with his friends.

 

 

NO ONE POV:

“Cops!” One of the SM boys shouted as we heard police sirens. Soon everyone scattered. Taehyung and one of the SM boys stared at each other both shocked. “Tae, come on!” Hanbin shouted pulling Taehyung away from the boy in front of him. “H-Hyung.” Taehyung whispered staring at the boy who turned around and ran away with his friends.

“I think we should go to the hide out. Our parent’s will freak out if they see us like this.” Junior said as GOT7 all started heading out. They all stopped and stare at Hanbin and Taehyung. “What are you waiting for? Get the girls let’s go.” JB said looking at the two boys. Taehyung shrugged and listen as he and Hanbin went to get the girls.

END OF FLASHBACK