06.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

NO ONE POV:

“Come on we got to pick up Jimin.” Taehyung said showing Hayi the text message Hanbin send him. “Dang, Bin has club meeting the first day of school. That for him.” Hayi said. “Awe, you sad that your boyfriend can’t walk you home?” Taehyung teased causing Hayi to turn bright red. Eventhough he seemed perfectly fine, as he’s teasing around with Hayi, his heart hurts. Whenever Taehyung see’s the way Hayi would stare proudly and lovingly toward Hanbin a part of him dies. “We’re not together.” Hayi said shaking her head. “Not, yet. Just give it some time. I’m sure Bin would ask you when the time is right.” Taehyung said smiling, but his eyes screams hurt. “Why don’t you and Jimin give it a try?” Hayi asked Taehyung. “Me and Jimin? No way I only see her as a sister, nothing more. Plus I think I like someone else.” Taehyung replied looking forward. “Really?! Who, is she? Do I know her?” Hayi asked jumping up and down, clearly excited with the news. ‘Yes, you know her really well. It’s you silly.’ Taehyung thought as he walked behind Hayi watching every moment she dose with his eyes.

TAEHYUNG POV:

As we arrived to our school, we noticed a lot more students arrived trying to join clubs. “Ok, now where is our weirdo?” I asked as Hayi and I walk to our meeting spot. “We need to go through that large crowd.” Hayi said stopping in her track as we face a large crowd of students gathered around one particular booth. I felt a hand slip into mine, looking to my left I saw Hayi holding my hand firmly in hers. My heart beat raises in an unsteady beat. “Let’s go!” Hayi said throwing her fist up into the air as we charge through the crowd. “She isn’t here.” I said when we reached the meeting spot. “What did Hanbin wrote on the text?” Hayi asked. I tried to pull my phone out when I noticed we were still holding hands. “Oh, ehh sorry.” Hayi said chuckling when we noticed I was staring at our connected hands. ‘No, don’t be sorry. Don’t ever be sorry toward me.’ I thought as I smiled inside. “He just said to walk her home.” I told Hayi. “Should we walk around and find her?” Hayi asked. I nodded my head as we decided to walk around the upper quad once again to find Jimin. After what felt like an hour, we still couldn’t find her. “I think we need to call him, and tell him.” Hayi said. “You call.” We both said at the same time, neither one of us wants to call Hanbin, telling me that we can’t fine Jimin. “ROCK,PAPER,SCISSORS!” Hayi shouted as she threw paper, while I sadly tossed out a rock. “HA! You call him.” Hayi said with a smug look when she wrapped her hand around my fist. Rolling my eyes I pulled out my cell phone, and dialed Hanbin’s number.

 

HANBIN POV:

We are inside our club room, talking about upcoming events when my phone went off. “Sorry.” I mumbled picking up the call and heading outside. “What? I’m in a meeting right now.” I said right when I answered the call. “Hey, uh Bin, did Jimin decided to go home alone?” Taehyung asked. My eyebrows creased together. “No, she’s supposed to be waiting for you guys at the spot.” I replied confused as to why Tae. Is asking about Jimin. “Well that’s the thing. When we arrived she wasn’t there. We also looked around but couldn’t find her.” Taehyung replied. “Alright, I’ll meet you guys at the spot in five minutes.” I said hanging up the call and rushing back inside the room. “Sorry, but I need to go. We can’t find one of our friends.” I said gathering my stuff and shoving them inside my backpack. “Do you want us to help?” Bobby Hyung asked. “Oh, no it’s fine. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” I told them then sprinted out. I ran to the spot, and saw Taehyung and Hayi already there looking worried. “Let’s go, I think I know where she’s at.” I told them as we walked out the campus.

 

JIMIN POV:

“So pizza or chicken?” Jackson asked as we all entered a restaurant around the corner of the school. “Why not both?” Jaebum said then we all nodded in agreement. “You sure you won’t get in trouble?” Mark asked me in english as we settled down at a table next to the window. “I’m sure I will be in trouble, but they can’t stop me from making new friends.” I smiled brightly at Mark who rolled his eyes and patted my head. After ordering our food and beverage my cell phone went off.

“Hello?” Jimin

“Where are you?” Hanbin

“What are you talking about I’m with Tae. and Hi.” Jimin

“Where are you?” Hanbin

“With Tae. and Hi, seriously Bin.” Jimin

“That’s funny, cause I’m with them too, and I don’t see you.” Hanbin

“Silly Bin, I’m right behind you. Can’t you see me?.” Jimin

“One, last time Jimin. Where are you?” Hanbin

“H-Hello? Bin you still there? I-I c-can’t hear you! B-Bin?” Jimin asked then hanged up her phone then shutting it off so she won’t have any more incoming calls or texts. “Was that one of your body guards?” Bambam asked. “Yup, the head guard.” I replied. The food arrived, and then we all started digging in, and getting to get to know each other. “So wait you came from, YG Junior High?” Yerin asked me. “Yup, how about you?” I asked. “We all came from the same middle school. The one and only JYP Junior High.” Yerin replied as Jackson sling an arm around her neck. “You know how you’re two guy friends are like a body guard to you and that other chick?” Jackson asked me, I nodded my head. “We’ll were the same with these two here.” Jackson said pointing to Yerin and Ayeon. “Childhood friends?” I asked and all 9 of them nodded their heads. I found these guy’s super fun to be around, I’m glad I joined their club. My happy moment was ruined when I heard a soft knock at the window. I slowly turned to see both Hanbin and Taehyung glaring and Hayi waving hi to me. “Seems like you got caught.” Mark said as the three entered the restaurant. “Do you how long we searched for you?!” Taehyung shouted at me, then took my soda and drank it in one shot. “I told you to go home with them!” Hanbin whispered/yell at me. I was harshly yanked up by both of the boys. “Hey, easy their!” Jaebum said standing up when he saw how rough Hanbin and Taehyung are being. “Shut up.” Taehyung said. I was being ushered out of the restaurant with both boys on either side of me. Hanbin carrying my backpack. As we started heading home, a few minutes into the walk we noticed something was wrong. “Is it me, or do you feel as though something bad happened?” I asked as we stopped walking. “!!! We forgot Hayi!” Hanbin shouted as the three of us started running back to the restaurant. “Good job, forgetting your girlfriend!” Taehyung shouted at Hanbin, my heart stopped beating when I heard Taehyung addressing Hayi has Hanbin’s girlfriend. “It was an accident!” Hanbin protested. ‘He didn’t denied them being together.’ I thought as a pout started forming onto my lips. My legs started slowing down, I felt a hand wrapped around mine I look up and saw Taehyung smiling brightly at me. I smiled back as he helps me. ‘Thank’s Tae. You’re always their when I need you the most.’ I thought inside my head. From the corner of my eye I saw Hanbin glancing at mine and Taehyung’s connected hands, but decide to ignore his question face for now. When we arrived back to the restaurant we saw Hayi laughing and getting along with my classmates. “Oh, you’re back.” Junior said welcoming us back. He stood up and gathered two more chairs for us. “Sorry I could only find two.” Junior said. “Wanna seat with me?” Mark asked me. Before I could say anything I felt myself being pushed my Taehyung onto Hanbin’s lap. “YAH!” I shouted at Taehyung who ignored me, and asked for a slice of pizza. “Bin-ah let me go, I’ll share a seat with Mark-shi his seat is a little wider than this.” I said trying to get up, but Hanbin’s strong arms circled around my waist preventing me from moving.