01.

The Danger Of Mixing Relationship Along With Friendship

14 year olds Hanbin, Taehyung, Hayi and Jimin are four best friends. Who are about to enter the world of high school. It's currently Sunday afternoon the day before the four friends would begin their high school life as freshmans. 

"So have you guys decided if your going to join any clubs?" Hanbin asked his best friends as they sat around the grass of Jimins backyard. "I might attend dance or something." Taehyung replied. "I was thinking either a sports club or the music club." Hanbin said. "I might not join in any clubs." Jimin said as she wasn't interested spending a couple hours everyday at school during after hours. "You're no fun, I'm joining the singing club." Hayi said. "Do you guys think we'll still have time to hangout? Since we're all going to be doing different activities at school." Taehyung asked. All four friends didn't say a word, they just merely stare at each other, not sure what to say. 

*buzz buzz buzz*

Hanbin received a text message from his mom. "I need to go home now. See you guys at the spot?" He said standing up dusting his pants. "7:20?" Hayi ask also standing up. "Yup alright bye!" Hanbin shouted as he runs back to his house. "We should also head back home." Taehyung said as he and Hayi got ready to leave. "Kay see you guys at the spot tomorrow morning." Jimin said ushering the two friends to the front of the door.

 

~next day ~

7:15 a.m. 

"Jimin hurry up!" Hanbin shouted at the sleeping girl in front of him. "5 more minutes." Jimin sleepily said pulling her blanket higher up towards her face. "We'll be late for school! Tae. and Hayi are waiting for us!!!" Hanbin yelled pulling the girl up from bed. And pushing her toward her bathroom. Hanbin the water and prep her toothbrush,then began brushing her teeth. Then proceeded to wash her face while she was half asleep. "Done, now change! I'll get your backpack ready." Hanbin said handing Jimin her uniform. 

-5 minutes later-

"What's taking her so long?" Hanbin wondered then opened the bathroom to see Jimin laying on the floor and her lipstick in hand. "Aish, this girl!" Hanbin said as he pulled Jimin up from the floor and quickly applied her makeup as natural as possible then tied her hair in a high ponytail. "Thanks Bin-ah." Jimin said as she starts waking up. "No problem, come on let's go sleeping beauty." Hanbin said pulling the girl out her bathroom. "Get on." Hanbin said as he his moped scooter. "When did you get this?" Jimin asked climbing on the back and wrapping her arms around his waist. "Yesterday, that's why Omma called me home early." Hanbin replied as he zoomed off.

"About freaking time!" Taehyung said as Hanbin and Jimin arrived at the spot at 7:45. "She was still asleep when I arrived." Hanbin said as he started his moped once again. "Should we switch?" Hayi asked looking at the three. "Sure." They all agreed. (Hanbin & Hayi) (Taehyung & Jimin) " let's race!!!" Taehyung shouted as he rushes passed Hanbin and Hayi. "Yah! Not to fast, the girls are with us!!!" Hanbin yelled as he tried to catch up with Taehyung and Jimin. 

"That was awesome!" Jimin shouted in glee as he climbed off of Taehyung's mopped. "Let's go check out schedule." Hayi said fixing her helmet hair. As the four friends headed toward the main building Taehyung and Hanbin noticed a group of male students eyeing the girls. Hanbin glared at them while Taehyung 'accidentally' trip a boy who was heading toward Hayi. "Oh men hopefully we have classes with those two, cause look at all the guy's staring at them." Taehyung whispered to Hanbin who nodded in agreement. 

"Guys you have matching schedule besides me." Jimin pouted when they saw their schedule. Hanbin and Taehyung eyes widen in fear when they found out Jimin wouldn't be in the same class as them. "Uhh, let's walk Jimin to her class first." Hanbin said as the four friends headed to Jimins room. "Here it is 1-D." Jimin said stepping in the room. The three followed behind. "Oh hell no." Taehyung whispered to Hanbin when they noticed 80% of the students were indeed male students. "Yo! Cutie seat next to us!" One boy yelled as he high fives his friends. Hanbin and Taehyung only glared at the boys sending off some sort of vibe such as 'touch her you all die.' Kinda of a vibe. 

"Jimin, seat here. I'm sure you'll like this seat." Taehyung said pulling Jimin to a desk that's directly in front of the teachers desk. "Hell no!" Jimin said trying to get a seat at the back of the class near the boys who catcalled her. "No, seat here!"Hanbin said as he pushed Jimin onto the seat. "Look we gotta go, don't change seats! We'll pick you up during break." Taehyung said as they headed to their classroom.

SUP GUYS, 

SO AS I MENTION YESTERDAY I'VE CHANGED THE FORMATE OF THE STORY. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT PLEASE COMMENT!!! TWO OR MORE COMMENT ON THE LATEST CHAPTER AND I WILL ADD A NEW CHAPTER (2-3 CHAPTER A DAY!) 

-SHINee42pm