Home (mihyo)

Jihyo One-Shots

pairing: Jihyo x Mina

summary: Coming back is always the best thing.

note: set in the same universe as chapters 3 and 12.

raiting: M (lady lovemaking ahead!)

 

 

 

 

Mina: so the flight was late… :/ Please sleep.

 

Jihyo: That’s fine. I already fell asleep on the couch lol. Going to bed now.

 

Mina: I'll see you there. ;)

 

Jihyo: flirt <3

 

 

Mina smiled down on her phone and looked at a picture of her and her girlfriend on the screen. That day they had been to a friend’s wedding, but more concentrated on each other than the things that were happening outside their small circle emotion. In the picture, they stood under a tree and held hands while wind played with their hair. The photographer had caught the special moment without either of them noticing and she had been surprised afterwards when she had found the picture in e-mail with the other wedding pictures. It was her favorite because there was nothing pre-arranged about it.

 

During her week long trip to Japan she had looked at the picture more times than she could count, especially before going to bed at night. She hadn't realized just how used to she was to sleeping next to Jihyo and sleeping alone had made her feel particularly vulnerable. She had tried to think of it as a good learning experience but she missed her girlfriend so much that all she wanted was to hold her again.

 

Mina watched as passengers’ luggage started its slow journey on the conveyor but she couldn't see her own yet. It was typical for her to get her luggage at the last moment and watch as other people left, happily carrying their suitcases full of dirty clothes and cheap souvenirs. Luckily, busses would be going every five minutes so that at least she wouldn't have to worry about how to get home.

 

Finally, she saw a familiar looking carrier and walked briskly towards it, lifting it up and finding it heavier than earlier in the day. She felt tired like she always did after flying. She could never understand how stewards could be so energetic during and after flights when she herself had to fight herself just to keep walking after landing.

 

Despite being tired she was looking forward to being back home and as she finally got everything she needed she almost ran to the bus, constantly thinking about the little things that made her whole world: Jihyo's sneakers next to her boots in the foyer, two toothbrushes in a mug in the bathroom and the smell of Jihyo in their bedsheets.

 

Mina smiled as she sat down in the bus, pressing her forehead against the cool glass and watching the nighttime traffic as her mind wished the bus would go faster.

 

 

-

 

 

Mina turned the key in the lock, hearing the satisfying *clink* almost immediately. She swung the door open as quietly as she could, knowing very well how light sleeper her girlfriend could be. She dragged the carrier into the foyer and closed the door, taking a moment to just stand there and inhale the familiar scent that she could never find anywhere else.

 

It was clear that Jihyo had cleaned up the place during the day as under the normal scent of the apartment was a crisper smell – floor wash. Jihyo never really felt like cleaning properly unless it was a special occasion so the fact that her girlfriend had cleaned the day she was coming home meant everything. It was those small acts of kindness that Jihyo did to express just how much she loved.

 

Mina took the carrier a little further and dropped it in the short corridor, not bothering to carry it all the way into the bedroom because that would most certainly wake Jihyo up. She left her jacket and her shoes and then took off her cardigan and jeans, dropping them in to a laundry basket in the bathroom. By the time she was on the bedroom door she was only wearing a top, knickers and socks.

 

In Japan, she had spent precious time with her friends and family but none of that compared with the feeling that she was having now. It had made her a little guilty sometimes as her mind drifted back to Korea when her parents talked about the things that were happening in her home town. Without Jihyo, she always felt as if she was nothing else but scattered thoughts and numb nerve endings, a mess of wants and needs in a body that was just an empty shell. With Jihyo, she felt like things fell into place and she felt real, not a mindless drifter in space.

 

She crinkled her nose from joy and opened the door, listening carefully and hearing the quiet breathing of her girlfriend. As she was convinced that the other girl was sleeping she tip-toed into the room, easily finding the bed in the dark. After getting under the covers she couldn't resist getting a little nearer, moving from the cold side of the bed into the warmth. She wrapped her arm around Jihyo who was on her side, facing the other way. Mina pressed her nose into Jihyo's hair and breathed in, heart jumping happily in her chest.

 

"Welcome home," Jihyo mumbled, waking up in an instant.

 

"I wasn't supposed to wake you," Mina said and hold on to her girlfriend tighter, not feeling as guilty as she maybe should have. She noticed that Jihyo had showered earlier as the scent of her shampoo was stronger than usually. She was convinced that it was the best scent in the world even as the shampoo was from the nearest market and was probably used by millions of other women.

 

"I would have woken anyway," Jihyo said and caressed the hand holding her, making Mina’s skin tingle ever so little. “How was the flight?"

 

"Nothing unusual. I slept most of it."

 

Mina felt excitement run through her body as the older girl stretched in her arms, head aligning so that Mina's mouth was by her ear. She knew exactly which spot under Jihyo's ear would turn her into a mess if she wanted to cause havoc.

 

"Did you miss me?" she said and brushed away the hair from Jihyo's cheek and neck, pressing tiny kisses on the soft skin, trying not to smile too much.

 

"Obviously not," Jihyo said dryly and Mina’s smile turned into a grin. She pressed her lips down on the weak spot, taking her revenge right away. It was as easy as turning on the tv when you knew what to do.

 

"Or maybe I did," Jihyo said breathlessly, suddenly sounding far more awake than she had a moment ago. Mina continued slowly, letting her lips dance on the skin that she had been graving for a whole week. Long, boring, lifeless week.

 

"I missed you," Mina whispered with conviction, breathing the words into Jihyo's ear, making sure that she heard and felt just how much. The older girl body's shook from head to toe, a tiny sound escaping . It was clear from the way she was responding to the touch that the week had been just as long for her girlfriend.

 

Mina loved everything about Jihyo, even those things that she couldn't stand. She hated that they both had to be so messy and easily stressed out and that sometimes Jihyo talked too loudly in public places and she hated how men looked at her, taking in her curves and full lips and Mina would have wanted to cover her with a curtain and ten blankets every time that happened.

 

But out of all the things that she loved and hated (but still loved), this was one of the best: the way Jihyo would surrender to her in a heartbeat, aching for her touch and not hiding it.

 

"I missed you so much that I couldn't even sleep," Mina continued, Jihyo's ear slowly from the earlobe upwards. Jihyo had grabbed her wrist, trying to stop her from touching her when it came too much but Mina didn't let that stop her and pushed her hand under the fabric of Jihyo's t-shirt. The skin of her stomach was warm and silky, and Mina could feel the muscles moving under her fingertips as she teased mercilessly.

 

"I kept thinking about you so much that it almost drove me crazy."

 

Mina's hand met the skin under Jihyo's and she held it there, lightly enough to make it seem like she could move it any minute. She wished she could stay like this forever, with Jihyo in her arms and her hand under Jihyo’s t-shirt, but forever would be too long for her to wait. She was too tempted to even take it slow tonight. From the way Jihyo's toes were curled next to her feet was a clear sign of how much she was enjoying this and that she probably couldn’t wait forever either.

 

"I thought about your skin," Mina whispered and moved her hand so that it went through the hollow between Jihyo's s, coming out again from the opening of the t-shirt. She placed her hand lightly on the older girl’s throat, gently pulling her back so that Jihyo’s head was now fully placed against her shoulder, her body arching backwards.

 

"Your body," she continued and held Jihyo there, hand warm on so that she could feel it every time when the other girl swallowed or tried to bite back a quiet moan.

 

Even as the whole building was completely silent it seemed like the darkness around them was buzzing with little sounds. But when she thought about it, she realized that it was only the sound of her own blood rushing in her veins, dancing to the beat of her heart.

 

"Your screams," she said and bit on Jihyo's neck lightly, not wanting to leave a big mark that would be a pain to cover but too excited not to leave a little one. The older girl whimpered, pressing closer to Mina as if somehow they could be even closer.

 

"Stop teasing," Jihyo breathed desperately and because Mina had missed her so much during the week, she complied almost immediately, her hand giving up its spot on Jihyo's throat and diving back down her body, all the way to the band of her shorts. She picked the string of the shorts into her fingertips and waited.

 

Jihyo had nearly stopped breathing.

 

"I believe you left something out," she said and heard how husky her own voice had gotten. She could already feel her own wetness which was increasing with every labored breath that her girlfriend was taking. She pressed against Jihyo's but it didn't offer her any sort of relief.

 

"Please," Jihyo moaned and the magic word did the trick immediately as Mina pulled the ribbon open, letting her hand inside, not wasting time on teasing anymore. There wouldn't have been a need for that anyway as she could feel how wet her girlfriend already was.

 

As soon as her fingers met the wetness Jihyo moaned loudly, clearly lost in the moment.

 

Even if she could have expressed all of this in words she still would have chosen what she was doing now. This frantic collision of frustrated energy was the only thing that she could give as honestly as she wanted. With anyone else in the world, she would have been too embarrassed to be so needy, or to act so desperately but with Jihyo she wanted to bare it all. The whole world could turn against her but she would still turn to Jihyo like this, revealing everything.

 

"You did miss me," Mina had to add as she started working her fingers on her girlfriend’s swollen . She moved her hand slowly at first so that Jihyo’s body could get used to the assault of feelings.

 

"How could I n—“

 

Mina pressed her hand down, slipping a finger into Jihyo at the same time as she pushed her tongue slightly into Jihyo's ear.

 

"M-Mina." Jihyo had gone as stiff as a log, breath coming out in tiny puffs.

 

"Yes?" Mina asked, the question so quiet that if wasn't basically in Jihyo's ear the older girl wouldn't have heard it over her own heavy breathing.

 

"I'm gonna come," Jihyo let out, breaking out of her stillness and shamelessly pressing on Mina's hand, her whole body doing nothing but trying to release the tension that still kept on building.

 

"Please," Mina agreed, working her hand faster now that she could feel Jihyo's walls closing in on her fingers. The act of concentration was burning away all the memories of the previous week so fast that soon there was nothing in her mind except her girlfriend’s pleasure.

 

Jihyo tried to say something but only managed a low scream as she came, her whole body arching in Mina's arms as if she was about to jump off a cliff and fly.

 

Mina rode out the as long as she could, into her girlfriend's ear, feeling as if she could come just from the way Jihyo was shattering.

 

A strange sort of calm filled her mind as Jihyo finally stopped shaking even as her own body was still screaming for its own release. It was like she had told Jihyo all the things that she needed to tell and now they both knew.

 

"You're not leaving ever again," Jihyo said once she calmed down enough to speak again. She sounded like a large cat after a meal and Mina realized that it was futile to think that just because the message was clear Jihyo would be satisfied with that.

 

"Your turn," Jihyo purred, turning to her back and wrapping her arms around Mina, pulling her into such a kiss that made Mina think of nothing at all.

 

Except that it was good to be home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: It's exactly a month today since I last updated so I thought that this won't do and I tried... My friend said it would be okay to post this so if you all run into the woods screaming, it was her fault, not mine. :3