My Home

Home

 

 

“You alright?”

Jungkook startled at the voice and looked up from staring at his hands to see Taehyung. The elder was standing before him, looking at him with concern, before sitting down beside him on the plastic chairs. 

Joohyun had asked for Jungkook to get out of the office so she could have a private talk with Jimin, and the youngest had just nodded numbly as he walked out of the small room in a daze. 


 

“Yeah- Yeah, I’m fine.” Jungkook sighed out, leaning back against the wall as he closed his eyes. 

It was quiet for a while. The walls of the clinic were too bright, the smell of antiseptic too overwhelming and Jungkook felt nauseous. 

“You know,” Taehyung spoke up after a few moments. 

“Jimin may have to go back.” 

Jungkook felt his eyes well up and a lump forming in his throat. He swallowed thickly, in a shaky breath as he slowly nodded his head.

“I-” His voice cracked and he cleared his throat. “I know- I know that.” Taehyung watched the younger with sympathy. He was sad too, honestly. Jimin was a sweet boy that they’d all started to care deeply for. 

“But- But it’s best for him.” Jungkook said, having a hard time forcing the words out. “I mean, I’m just 19. How can I take care of him?” He breathed out.

“He has started to talk about him, hyung. He calls him Youngbae-hyungie and he always get this sad and longing look in his eyes.” Jungkook sniffled, realizing that his tears had started to fall.

“And he apparently lived, or, well, lives in a mansion,” Jungkook choked out a chuckle, glancing at Taehyung who started to tear up himself. 

“What’s my hole of apartment compared to a mansion?” He laughed bitterly. 

“Jungkook..” Jungkook jerked his head up at the voice. 

Jimin was standing in front of him, clutching some papers in his hands as he stared at the younger with tears streaming down his face, the fat droplets falling to the floor. His ears were flattened down and Jungkook’s heart broke some more at the sight. 

Jimin looked devastated.

“I told you, didn’t I?” Jimin whispered out. 

“I told you that I’d choose you over anything.” Jimin started to sob and Jungkook’s own tears fell even more as he gently gripped Jimin’s arms, guiding the hybrid to his lap so he could hold him in his arms. 

Taehyung cast them one last glance, sadness in his eyes, before he got up and walked back into the office. 

Jungkook carded a hand through Jimin’s hair, holding him tightly as he cried into Jungkook’s neck. 

“Jungkookie, you’re my home- You’re my home, I want to stay with you forever-” Jimin whispered into his skin, voice so small and soft. Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned his head against the elder’s.

“You’re my home too..” 

Jimin slowly drew away from the embrace to look at the younger, all red rimmed eyes and tear streaked face but he was still so gorgeous in Jungkook’s eyes.

“Jungkookie, you’re my home.” Jimin shook his head slowly, face twisting up in pain as he looked at Jungkook.

“But I need to go back to Youngbae-hyungie.”


 

Jimin has lived there almost all of his life, but he could just never get used to how huge the mansion was. 

“Jimin-ah, I’m back!” 

Jimin grinned as he ran down the stairs, laughing happily when he saw his beloved owner by the entrance.

Just as he was about to fling himself at his owner, more men followed through and Jimin stopped dead on his tracks. A small growl builded up in the back of his throat as he glared at the men clad in suits. 

Youngbae, Jimin’s beloved owner, cast him a warning glance. 

Jimin clamped up and hurried over to Youngbae’s side, hugging his waist as he burried his nose into the elder’s neck, inhaling his comforting and familiar scent.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you beforehand. These gentlemen will be staying with us for a while.. Is it okay with you, Sunshine?” Youngbae whispered as he Jimin’s head. 

The hybrid frowned. He wanted to say no. 

He wanted to say that he didn’t trust these men, that they smelled wrong. But he could tell by their attire, and the rings decorating their fingers, that they were very important people. 

His Youngbae-hyungie wouldn’t let anything happen to him, anyways. 

So Jimin nodded, nuzzling deeper into Youngbae’s neck when he made eye contact with one of the men, who leered at him with malice in his eyes. Jimin held in his whimper.

The men had stayed over for a really long time. Youngbae never really had time for Jimin, despite finally being home after weeks of traveling around, country after country, for business. Jimin understood. Youngbae’s work was very dangerous, and he had to be very carefull. 

Jimin understood.

It’s on the 21th day of their stay that Jimin overhears some of the men talking to Youngbae. Jimin had been thirsty and so he had walked to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water, passing by one of the mansion’s many study rooms. The doors were ajar and he heard everything. 

“Hey, Youngbae, we should sell that pretty hybrid’s of yours. Hybrid’s like that little one aren’t cheap, are they? A gorgeous Husky and Golden Retriever mix.. If we get the right dealer then we can sell him for triple-” 

Jimin had frozen right outside, ears twitching as he took in every sound. He could hear some snickering, ice clinking around in a glass, exhales, inhales, a chair scraping- 

The hybrid flinched when something slammed loudly from within the room, men shouting and chairs scraping against the floor as murmurs erupted. What made Jimin’s breath catch in his throat though, was Youngbae’s low voice, an underlying anger in his tone.

“You dare touch my hybrid and I’ll blow your brain out..”

The murmuring form the room quieted down, until it became completely silent. 

That night Jimin hadn’t been able to sleep, twisting and turning in his bed as he tried to will the images of him getting sold away. Jimin needed to see Youngbae. 

As he slowly walked down the hall to Youngbae’s room, Jimin couldn’t help but feel that something was terribly wrong. He quickened his pace, tail almost tangling up with his legs as he flung the door to his owner’s room open. 

The room was empty. 

“Hyungie?” Jimin called out, sniffing after the comforting scent of his owner. The scent led him into the bathroom and Jimin stopped infront of the door. Dread filled him when he sniffed out the unmistakable smell of blood, and he quickly flung the door open. 

A cry left his mouth as he stared horrified at the unconscious and beaten body of Youngbae, lying in the bathtub filled to the brim with water, arm hanging to the side. His wrists were cut open and the blood just streamed, streamed, streamed. Down onto the tiled floor.

Before Jimin could rush to his side, hands grabbed a hold of him. 

Jimin trashed his body. 

He cried, he screamed, he growled as he bit into flesh. 

Jimin howled for his beloved Youngbae. 

And then he out.


 

Jungkook clutched Jimin’s hand as he gave the hybrid an encouraging smile that never quite reached his eyes.

Jimin let out a shaky sigh as he held the phone to his ear, waiting with bathed breath for the other end to pick up. A beep, and then, 

“Hello?”

Jimin whimpered, tears instantly falling from his eyes as he sobbed out,

“Youngbae-hyungie!”


I'm so sorry that there 2 cliffhangers in just one chapter LOL

please comment and subscribe~~ ^^