Succulent Plants and Silken Ribbons

Home

Warning: Second attempt at poor (lol)

 

 

 

Jungkook and Jimin woke up to the unpleasant ringing of the younger’s phone alarm and they both groaned out loud at the grating sound.

Jungkook could hear Jimin whining as the elder curled up to his side before wriggling to hide under the duvet. Blindly reaching for his phone, Jungkook cracked his eyes open to be able to look at the screen and turn the alarm off. Reaching out to put it back on the bedside table, he missed the edge and the phone fell, clattering on the floor.

Cursing under his breath, Jungkook sat up with a groan and leaned over the edge of the bed to pick up his phone, sighing in relief when he sees that the screen isn’t cracked.

“I should really get a phone case,” he absentmindedly muttered to himself as he flopped back on the bed, rubbing tiredly at his eyes. Jimin squirmed up from under the duvet and wound his arms and legs around Jungkook, nuzzling into the younger’s neck with a grumble. 

Blinking sleepily up at the ceiling, Jungkook gathered all his willpower and sat up, stretching out his arms with a big yawn, the hybrid clinging to his waist whimpering in protest when the younger tried to get out of bed.

“No, come back,” Jimin mumbled out quietly as he tightened his hold. Laying back down again, Jungkook faced Jimin and rested his forehead against the elder’s. “Hyung, I have to go to work, you know that.”

With a whine, the hybrid blinked his eyes open and pouted at the younger, who just snorted and poked his nose.

They stared at each others for a few moments, just basking in each other’s warmth and presence as the remnants of dreams clinging to their lashes dissipated.

Jimin tilted his head and kissed Jungkook, slowly, softly, sweetly.

With a soft sigh, the hybrid gets up and straddles the younger, their lips moving and molding against each other, tongues and gliding together with ease as .

At first, when Jimin’s heat had gone away, the hybrid had been surprisingly shy of bringing up having with Jungkook again, without the influence of heat. The younger had taken it upon himself to show that it was okay, that he wanted it too.

Now, Jimin couldn’t seem to keep his hands to himself, constantly touching Jungkook, loving it when the younger touched him back.

It felt way more wonderful than getting his ears petted.

A quiet groan slips out of Jungkook’s kiss-swollen lips as Jimin leaves butterfly kisses down his neck, nipping at the column of his throat and leaving a blooming bruise of red and purple.

“Wanna- Wanna make you feel good, Jungkookie-” Jimin keens as the other cards a hand through his hair and tugs. Sliding down further, Jimin at the skin of Jungkook’s lower abdomen, a pleased smile tugging the corners of his lips up at the breathy moan Jungkook lets out.

Tugging down the waistband of Jungkook’s shorts and boxers, Jimin grips the hardening and gives it a , feeling the younger’s hold in his hair tightening. The sting in his scalp makes his already aching member leak with pre- and Jimin whimpers as he palms himself through his briefs.

Giving the in his hand a up the length, Jimin lightly the head into his lips, teasingly running the tip of his tongue over the slit and tasting the pre- drooling out of it.

Encouraged by the soft sighs emanating from Jungkook, Jimin engulfs as much of the younger’s into his mouth as he can, gliding the flat of his tongue over the underside of the member before pulling away with a gasp, a string of saliva drooping between his lips and the tip.

Giving it a few pumps, Jimin slides the into his mouth again and bobs his head, going slowly and carefully up and down as he starts to fondle with the balls. Spit starts to leak out the corners of his lips and he flutters his eyes shut when Jungkook pinches one of his ears, the pleasant sting making him hum around the length in his mouth.

Jungkook has his eyes squeezed shut, trying hard to not up into the elder’s mouth. Jimin had gotten better at giving head since his first time. He wasn’t used to anything else other than pumping the hard in his hand and it into his mouth, though, bobbing his head up and down the length, which gave him control over the situation. Jungkook didn’t want to hurt him.

After a particularly hard , Jimin pulls away and starts to pump his hand faster, opting instead to use his mouth to give Jungkook love-bites on his upper thigh and lower abdomen.

“S--” Jungkook moans out, indicating that he was close and Jimin opens his mouth, the younger coming after a few more with a loud groan, his landing on the elder’s tongue and a few droplets landing on his cheeks and chin.

With a soft, satisfied sigh, Jimin runs his fingers through the come on his face and guides his hand to his mouth, the digits in and it all off. He could feel the other’s eyes on him and glances up to see Jungkook watching him with a heated gaze.

Jungkook pulls the other up and their lips lock together in a lazy kiss.

“You did so good Jiminie,” Jungkook mumbles against the other’s lips, whose ears peked up and tail starting to wag a little at the praise, and wraps his arms around him, one hand gliding down the elder’s back, to his bottom and squeezing. Jimin whimpers against his lips as he slips a hand through the waistband of the elder’s briefs, the tip of his finger instantly teasing at Jimin’s wet and dripping hole.

The finger easily glides in and Jimin sobs as Jungkook curls the digit, nails slightly scraping against the wet walls as he slowly slides his finger in and out. Burrowing his face into the crook of the younger’s neck and shoulder, Jimin mewls when Jungkook adds two more fingers, the wetness making them slip in with no problem. He was also still stretched out from having gotten ed good by Jungkook the night before.

A wail leaves Jimin’s lips as he squeezes his eyes shut, Jungkook’s fingers repeatedly grazing against the bundle of nerves that has Jimin heady and sobbing as he clings to the younger’s shoulders.

Nimble fingers glides in and out of his puckering hole and Jungkook bites down on his neck, making Jimin come with a cry of the younger’s name leaving his lips.

They stay like that for a moment, with Jimin in Jungkook’s lap and arms as they both gasp for breath, a new , sleepy grogginess blanketing over them.

With a little maneuvering, Jungkook picks up the loose-limbed hybrid and carries him to the bathroom so they could take a quick shower.

After showering and getting dressed, Jungkook sees that he still has time to leave for work but a clingy and pouting Jimin may make him a little late.

“Can’t I come with you?” The hybrid whines as he clings to the younger with his arms around his shoulders. Carding a hand through the other’s soft locks, Jungkook tries not to chuckle at the elder’s cute act.

“I have to work and you know I can’t do that when you’re there.”

The hybrid got quiet at that and Jungkook wondered what he was thinking, before the elder’s  soft voice spoke up again. “But it’s lonely here..”

Jungkook frowned at that, feeling bad that he had to leave Jimin alone at home with nothing to do. A grin breaks across his lips when he gets a really nice idea and he pulls away to smile softly at Jimin, who looked at him curiously.

He had gotten texts from Namjoon, saying how Yoongi talked a lot about Jimin and wanting to meet with them again.

“Do you want to hang out with Yoongi-hyung and Namjoon-hyung today?” 

The hybrid’s ears perked up at that and he seemed to contemplate it before nodding eagerly with an excited grin on his lips.

“Great,” Jungkook said with a soft smile as he pecked Jimin on the forehead.


 

“Yah, Jimin-ah, calm down!” Yoongi says with a chuckle as the hybrid drags him and Namjoon around the mall excitedly. 

They were at a mall, completely different to the one Jimin and Jungkook sometimes go to. This one was bigger but it was a little far away, Yoongi having driven them there with his car, as Namjoon sat with Jimin in the backseat, the hybrid looking out of the window happily.

“Look here, Jimin-ah,” Namjoon said with a grin as he started to lead the hybrid and his boyfriend into a store with various items and accessories. 

Looking around with wide eyes, Jimin started to walk around the store and inspected things that caught his eyes, Yoongi and Namjoon trailing after him with amused smiles.

One particular item caught his eyes and Jimin picked it up, the sparkles and glitter making him mesmerized as he watched it slowly glide down through the water it was trapped in with.

It was an aquarium phone case, with silver glitter and red and pink heart-shaped sparkles. He decided that he wanted to buy it for Jungkook.

“I’m gonna get this one for Jungkookie!” He exclaimed giddily, making Yoongi and Namjoon smile softly at him.

“It’s a great present, Jiminie,” Namjoon said as he patted the younger’s head.

Paying for the phone case with the small allowance he got from Youngbae, Jimin looked at the present with a soft smile. 

Yoongi noticed him when the three of them were at a cafe, Namjoon sitting beside a curious Jimin as the elder told him how to care for the succulent plants that he had bought for the hybrid. 

The man had been following them around for a while and an uneasy feeling gnawed at the back of Yoongi’s mind.

Feeling a little guilty, Yoongi decided that it was best if they headed back home earlier than planned. Namjoon looked at him in confusion but didn’t question him. Luckily, Jimin was eager to go back to Jungkook and give him his present and show off the plants he had gotten from Namjoon and didn’t seem too disappointed.

The man followed them, all the way to the parking lot. 

Yoongi didn’t feel good about it at all.


 

After calling Yoongi and Namjoon, Jungkook made sure to pack some things for Jimin before leaving for work, making sure that Jimin only opened the door when Yoongi and Namjoon came to pick him up.

With a kiss, Jungkook said goodbye and made his way out of the apartment.

He had some things he had to pick up from a jewelry store first, though.

The collar was really pretty, Jungkook thought, as he picked it up and touched the silver, heart shaped tag. Jimin’s name was engraved in cursive letters in the middle of the tag, with Jungkook’s name, phone number and address on the back. A matching dog tag came with it, with both Jungkook’s and and Jimin’s name.

Extending from both sides of the clasps were two red silk ribbons that could be tied as a pretty bow over the clasps.

Jungkook loved it and he hopes Jimin would too.

Thanking the cashier, Jungkook picked up the pretty gift box the collar was in and hurried to the clinic so he could start work.

“Whats that?” Taehyung asks when he sees the cute gift box. An excited Wow! Leaves his lips when he sees the collar, Jungkook showing it off proudly with a big grin. Taehyung ruffled the younger’s hair, a smiling softly at the younger.

“I’m sure Jiminie will love it.”


 

“Jungkookie!” Jimin squeaked when he saw the younger finally walk out of the clinic. 

Yoongi and Namjoon had decided to wait until Jungkook finished work so they could drive the two of them home, so they waited in the car with a sleeping Jimin in the backseat. 

It was already dark out and Yoongi and Namjoon didn’t feel good letting the two younger boys get home on their own, even if their apartment wasn’t that far away. The eldest was still unsettled by the man he’d noticed following them around in the mall. Had he been following Jimin?

The hybrid woke up exactly one second before Jungkook stepped out of the buliding and spotted them, surprised to see them waiting for him before he gave a big grin and jogged over to the car. 

“Hey, what are you guys doing here?” Jungkook asks Yoongi as he stops by the driver’s side, who had the window rolled down. “We’re driving you home.”

Getting into the backseat, Jungkook instantly got a lap full of Jimin, who giggled excitedly at seeing the younger again. 

“It’s only been, what? Eight hours?” Jungkook chuckled as he hugged Jimin back. “Thanks, hyung,” Jungkook adds gratefully as Yoongi starts to drive to the two younger boys’ apartment.

After ten minutes, they were already parked outside of the apartment and Jimin gathered his bags, bouncing on the balls of his feet impatiently as Jungkook talked with the others. 

“Hey, Jungkook-ah,” Yoongi called when the youngest turned away. Turning back, Jungkook looked at the eldest curiously. 

“Be careful and try to keep Jiminie safe,” Yoongi said, eyebrows furrowed in concern, before he drove away. 

Jungkook was confused but turned to a whining Jimin and they both made their way up to their home.


 

Namjoon turned to look at the elder, who was frowning as his gaze focused on the road. “Did something happen?” He asks, feeling worried. 

Yoongi let out a deep sigh. “I don’t know- There was this creep following after us at the mall- , he even followed us to the car,” he muttered out tiredly, glancing at the younger man beside him or a second before focusing back on the road. 

“Was that why you wanted to go quickly?”

At the nod he received, Namjoon rested his hands on top of Yoongi’s that was on the gear. “Do you think I overreacted?” Yoongi asked quietly.

“Nah, I think it was good that we got away as fast as possible.”


 

Placing the five succulent plants carefully on his favorite windowsill, Jimin admired how pretty it looked as his tail started wagging happily.

Pulling Jungkook over, Jimin beamed happily at the younger and started to rant about his day, Jungkook watching him with a small smile.

With careful and gentle fingers, Jimin touched the succulents with wonder in his eyes.

“One Echeveria Lila China, one Echeveria Orion and three Echeveria Pollox!” The hybrid explained to Jungkook, excited as he told the younger everything that Namjoon had taught him about the succulent plants.

“Oh! I have a surprise for you!” Jimin suddenly exclaimed, dragging the younger over to the couch and pushing him down on it before running to his jacket and getting the small present out of a pocket. 

Jungkook quirked an eyebrow, wondering what Jimin had gotten him. He thought that it was a good opportunity for him to give Jimin his present too.

“Here,” Jimin said softly as he settled on Jungkook’s lap and brought a wrapped packet up to his face, eyes sparkling with anticipation. Taking it from the hybrid’s hands, Jungkook unwrapped the present carefully to see a glittering phone case. “Wow,” he breathed out, turning the case to see the glitter and sparkles slowly falling down the case. 

“Thank you, it was really thoughtful of you for getting me this,” Jungkook murmured out softly, earnestly, giving Jimin a small smile before pecking him on the lips. Jimin grinned, a pleased flush high on his cheeks as he nuzzled into the younger’s neck.

“I actually have a surprise for you too!” Jungkook chirped, gently pushing Jimin off of him before going to his backpack and taking out the gift box. 

“What’s that?” Jimin asked curiously, tail swaying side to side as he gazed at the box in the younger’s hands. 

Plopping down beside the hybrid, who without a second wasted climbed onto his lap again, Jungkook gave to gift box to him and gnawed nervously on his bottom lip as Jimin slowly undid the bow before taking the lid off.

A gasp left the hybrid’s mouth before he became completely silent, making Jungkook even more tense and worried. He looked up at Jimin’s face, his eyes softening when he saw the tears slowly gliding down his cheeks. 

“Do- Do you like it?” Jungkook asked quietly, uncertainly, waiting for Jimin to do anything. 

Jimin squeezed his eyes shut, a small sniffle leaving him as he heartily nodded before his shoulders shook with sobs as he flung his arms around Jungkook. A small sigh of relief left the younger’s lips as he held the crying hybrid, glad that he at least hadn’t thrown it away or something.

“I love it-” He hears Jimin murmur quietly and a big grin break through his lips. 

“Come on, let me put it on for you,” Jungkook said softly as he slowly drew away from the hybrid, cupping his face and wiping the tears away with his thumbs before giving Jimin a gentle kiss, slow and sweet.

Jimin turned his back to Jungkook and the younger gently ran the tip of his fingers over the old collar around Jimin’s neck before unclasping it and giving it to Jimin, who gazed at it as he clutched it in his hands.

Carefully putting the new collar around Jimin’s neck, Jungkook fastened the clasp. His hands started to shake as he tried to tie the ribbon into a bow, feeling extremely giddy because of the symbolism of this. 

Leaning over to kiss the nape of Jimin’s neck, Jungkook drew away and Jimin turned to him, eyes glittering with more tears as he looked into the younger’s eyes.

“Look, I have one too,” Jungkook murmured as he brought up the dog tag he was wearing, showing Jimin who cried again at the text that was engraved on it. “Park Jimin is Jeon Jungkook’s home-” Jimin let out a teary giggle when he read it out loud, a warmth blossoming in his chest, making him feel so overwhelmed as he kissed Jungkook.

His old collar was put into the gift box and got stored away, where it was safe. 


 

A week flew by since Jimin got his new collar and he couldn’t stop looking at the mirror, admiring how pretty it was. It was a new part of Jimin now nad he loved it with all his heart.

For the past week, Jimin has been with Namjoon and Yoongi, occasionally going over to Seokjin’s or Hoseok’s place when Jungkook went to work. 

Jungkook had had one day off and they’d spent that day in an aquarium, Jimin barking and squeaking in excitement whenever he saw a fish or marine animal he deemed funny looking or cute. Jungkook had taken photos of the hybrid, a fond smile lifting the corners of his lips when Jimin exclaimed in awe.

Now, Jimin was watching Jungkook sleepily as the younger got dressed. 

“I’m just going to stay at home today,” Jimin mumbled into the pillow as his tail thumped lazily against the mattress. A knowing smile tugs at the corners of Jungkook’s lips as he gazed at the other- Jimin was probably sore from their late night activity last night. The had been going for hours.

Plopping down on the edge of the bed, Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jimin’s pouted lips before getting up with a loud, exaggerated groan as he streteched his arms over his head.

“I’ll order some pizza or chicken for you at midday, okay?” Jungkook asks as he puts on his shoes, only getting a hum as an answer as the hybrid wriggles under the duvet.

“Bye!” Jungkook called out, getting back a sleepy, murmured Bye, good luck- 

Jungkook already wished for the day to end so he could come back home and cuddle with Jimin.


 

The sound of the doorbell ringing has Jimin’s ears perking up and tail wagging happily.

With the duvet around him like a cape, Jimin shuffles over to the door on his socked feet. 

Opening it, Jimin is confused at the sight before him. There isn’t any delivery person with the usual working clothes on and food in their hand.

Instead, there are two guys, leering down at him with nasty smirks that make warning bells ring off in Jimin’s head.

He slams the door shut.


I want to thank every one of you for the wonderful comments, upvotes and subscriptions!!! ;A;

I'm so sorry for this update (more than a monthhhhhh omjsjhdkjsk)

It was hard for me to write this chapter, for some reason?? the words just wouldn't come to me OTL

But I managed to write 3k words for this chapter, which I also managed to do for my other fic BBB :'D (gives self a high give)

thank u, I lov u~~

As a sorry please have this: Sulky Jiminie when Jungkookie has to leave for work