Home Sweet Home (When I'm With You)

Home

Yes...I'm back ;;; and this is the final chapter~! OTL
I'm so sorry for the wait and thank you so so so much for the comments!!!
I'm sorry I haven't responded but I just?? I wanted to completely be focused when replying but I've just been so distracted and so, I felt that if i replied it would've been half hearted and I didn't want that, but I will reply to them!!! thank you so much!!! And to the ones who had exams, I hope it went well!!!! It went well for me! ^o^

I'm okay now and the wounds have healed nicely! (sorry that u had to find out about that aha aha ah a ha ha ha h)
idk, by putting that hiatus sign up it made me less anxious i guess? (but it was kinda unnecessary, tbh)

It's like, when there something in your line of sight and it's stressing u out but as long as you cover it up or something then it's all fine?
yeah... and I've got new meds too! so, i'm a little less anxious, more focused and less shakier! (lol not really, idk why I'm shaking so much but it's always been there... when I feel like drawing my lines just get wonky OTL)

anyways.... more notes at the end lol


“I’m leaving now, Seokjin-hyung!” Jimin called out as he jammed a cap over his head, re-adjusting it so his ears could pop out through the holes designed specifically for hybrid ears. 

“Okay Jiminie, be careful!” Seokjin chirped out as he emerged from the backroom with a tray of freshly baked cookies in his arms. Inhaling the heavenly aroma, Jimin’s tail started to wag as he stared at the cookies with longing in his eyes. Seokjin noticed the hybrid’s gaze and his lips quirked into a smile before his expression turned apologetic. 

“I’m sorry, Jiminie, I can’t share the cookies with you.. These are for a wedding..” Jimin’s ears briefly flattened down against his head as his tail stopped wagging before he gave the elder a small grin.

“I see! Can I get a hug before I go..?” Jimin asked timidly, a squeak leaving his lips when Seokjin nodded with a bright smile, the hybrid instantly jumping into the elder’s arms as they both embraced each others tightly.

“Alright, I’m going now!” Jimin giggled out as he drew away from the hug and made his way to the bakery’s entrance.

“Bye-! Say hello to Jungkookie for me!” Seokjin called out as Jimin waved bye. 

Humming under his breath, Jimin leisurely made his way to the clinic. The weather was nice, the sun shining down on earth as a few clouds slowly glided through the sky. 

It was summer and in just a few weeks, it would already be one year since that day Jungkook first talked with Jimin at that old playground. 

Ever since that day a few months back, in winter, when Jimin almost got kidnapped a second time and Jungkook had gotten beaten -and their small, cozy apartment, their home, got wrecked-, they had both been staying at Namjoon’s and Yoongi’s.

Youngbae had offered for them to stay at his penthouse but Jungkook hadn’t felt comfortable enough to accept the offer, feeling like the older man had done more than enough for him. Jimin didn’t have a problem and had been adamant about staying with Jungkook. 

It was also because Taehyung wouldn’t let them stay anywhere else except with him or the hyungs’ -they’d stayed over once for a sleepover and Jungkook had a hard time sleeping, what with one puppy laying on top of him and another grown-up man-child that laid on top of both of them-. 

Jungkook had is own room at Namjoon’s and Yoongi’s apartment anyways.

Luckily, the two men that had assaulted them had gotten caught and under all these months, a new law has also been passed. Any form of harassment, stalking, kidnapping and abuse, any harm against hybrids’ were illegal. 

It had blown Jungkook’s and the other hyungs’ minds that this law hadn’t been passed since long ago, that it’s only been passed recently. 

Jimin had been ecstatic, though, because this new law also allowed for hybrids to get jobs that were approved by the government, if they wanted to. 

Jimin wanted to help Jungkook in any way he could and the hybrid was also excited to be, kind of, independent. 

Fortunately for them, Seokjin owned a bakery where Jimin could work at. 

Look Jungkookie! I’m wearing fishnet stockings over my head and tail!” Jimin giggled as he spun once for Jungkook to see, who chuckled at the cute act. “It’s so your fur and hair don’t get on the sweets,” Seokjin informed the hybrid as he watched him with a small smile, “See? I’m wearing one too! Don’t want for the customers to get a taste of my gorgeous hair now, do we?”

Grinning to himself at the memory, Jimin almost walked past the clinic’s entrance. 

With flushed cheeks, he looked around, hoping that no one saw that.

Shuffling into the reception of the clinic, Jimin smiled at the hybrids’ he saw that sat around and waited. He’d learned to interact with other hybrids, playing around and cuddling with the ones who had to stay for a few days or a long period of time at the clinic. 

His presence seemed to calm a lot of the hybrids down and so, he’d also started volunteering at the clinic, -Jimin actually just rambled on about his day and the hybrid he talked to usually got relaxed after a few moments. Taehyung had joked that Jimin was really helpful and that he should work there. It was just a fancy way of saying that Jimin playing around benefited both the nurses and the hybrids’ check ups-.

Walking up to the reception desk, Jimin’s tail started to wag as he caught the familiar scents of Jungkook’s shampoo and body wash, the younger’s sleeping form coming into view as the hybrid stopped right beside him. 

Sticking his face to Jungkook’s neck, Jimin started to nuzzle the younger. Now that Jimin had a job and Namjoon or Yoongi to watch him when he didn’t work, Jungkook had started studying and attending uni again, so he was often tired. This time, the younger was sure what he wanted and needed to study, though.

“I want to become a cop,” Jungkook had said seriously as he looked determined. Jimin had let out a bark in excitement as his tail started to wag happily while Yoongi and Namjoon shared glances, Seokjin snorting loudly from the kitchen. The three oldest in the room still remembered that one time Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon, not long after they’d taken the youngest under their wing, played around with fireworks and the cops had caught them. 

Seokjin had to bail them out of jail and Jungkook had cussed the cops out since.

“I’m being serious here!” Jungkook whined and Jimin hugged him and started to pet his hair, cooing that he believed that Jungkook would be able to do it. Yoongi’s mouth was curled up in amusement, ”Well, you kinda look like a bunny so I believe you’ll be able to do it, just like Judith Hops,” he chuckled and Namjoon piped up, “From Zootopia!”

Jungkook groaned as Jimin chirped out “I like that movie!”

“Why do you want to become a cop, though?” Namjoon asked curiously. Jungkook was quiet for a moment before he shrugged. “I guess I got this idea beaten into me and I realized I wanted to protect the ones I love,” he said wryly as he gazed at Namjoon and Yoongi before looking at Jimin, his eyes softening as Jimin beamed happily at him.

Yoongi smiled gently as he reached over to ruffle Jungkook’s hair. “I know you’ll be able to do it, kid. Work hard.”

“Hey, Jungkookie, no sleeping at work,” Jimin murmured out softly as he started to poke the younger’s shoulder. Jimin always felt bad whenever he woke Jungkook up, but he knew that the other’s shift was over and it was better to sleep on a bed instead of a chair, right?

Jolting awake, Jungkook blinked as he glanced around in confusion before his eyes settled on Jimin, a smile blooming on his lips as he pulled the hybrid into a hug. “Hey,” Jungkook mumbled into Jimin’s hair as the elder sat on his lap, with his arms coming up to wind around the younger’s shoulders. 

“Guess what?” Jungkook asked after a few moments of silence, sounding giddy as he drew away to look at Jimin’s face, the hybrid’s ears perking up in curiosity. “I found an apartment!”

A squeak left Jimin’s lips as his tail started to wag rapidly, “Really?!” He exclaimed loudly and he started to giggle when Jungkook laughed out happily. 

“Yes! It’s really close to Seokjin-hyung’s place and its got a really nice view, with a windowsill where you can place your plants and flowers,” Jungkook murmured softly as he pecked Jimin’s forehead, the elder grinning back brightly.

“I can pay the rent too!” Jimin almost shouted. Jungkook smiled softly before he leaned in to press his lips against Jimin’s, the two sharing a long and tender kiss before they both drew away with sparkles in their eyes and blooming pink peonies on their cheeks. “Thank you.” The younger whispered out, his warm breath ghosting over the elder’s tingling lips.

“Come on, let’s get my stuff and go home,” Jungkook said as he took a hold of Jimin’s hand, who squeezed back, strong and warm and full of trust. 

Home.

On their way back to Namjoon’s and Yoongi’s apartment, Jimin and Jungkook talked about the stuff they would get for their new apartment.

“We totally need glowing stars stickers! And more pillows and plushies and-”

Jimin got cut off by a kiss from Jungkook but he didn’t mind. 

Not really, not ever.


a a haha ah aha a h (dang i didn't realize this chapter was hella short.. so disappointing OTL)

I'm sorry OTL
this ending was kind of anit-climatic OTL
Honestly, I'm really happy that I finished it at least.. First chaptered fic, finally finished!

tbh i don’t know anything about law and law passing lolol and it was even harder to put it into english because my first languages are swedish and thai but my thai is very limited, and i’m way hella better at english than I am thai *cries in german, because i can a little bit of that LOL*

I just felt that I was dragging this story out and so, I wanted to end it~~ And I also felt like I could to so much more with this au and plot but because I haven’t been feeling really well and I’m also a very impatient person, this story was rushed...

I'm thinking of re-writing this story because I feel like I could've done so much more with this plot and au.. But until then.... idk, lol
If I'm re-writing it, I'm going to go more into detail...? Like, Namjoon's, Yoongi's, and Jungkook's relationship, more seokjin and taehyung moments, Youngbae's and Jimin's relationship, jungkook's uni life etc... but idk, idk!!!

Anyways, thanks for sticking through this!!! Thank you for all the love this story has received!! ;;;;;

THANK YOU EVERYONE I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS STORY
this is so anti-climatic o
mg