Suga x Jimin

From Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “Jiminah, please let’s just go watch them!” Lee Hayi, Jimin’s best friend begged.

            “You know I have no interest in things like that,” the girl shooed her friend away while she went back into her book.

            “What if I buy you dinner?” Hayi asked.

            Jimin instantly perked up, her eyes glistened. She tried to fight the urge, but she knew she would be hungry after school. She gave her friend a look and easily caved, “Fine! But you’re buying me meat! Not the cheap kind either!”

            Hayi took Jimin’s arms and led her to the gymnasium where the basketball match was being taken place,

            “What the… there’s already so many people here and it hasn’t even started yet,” Hayi said as she checked the time on her cellphone. Of course it’s packed in here, it’s obvious why. The boys in the basketball team were the most popular in school, especially Min Yoongi.

            Jimin could hardly even care though, she didn’t have time for that kind of thing. She was a diligent student and gave it her all, plus her only talents were in school work and singing. She wasn’t into physical activities and she didn't think about sports too much.

            “Yah, Min Yoongi… without you we wouldn’t be able to have this beautiful audience every game!”

            Yoongi shrugged at his teammates' remark and continued to play.

            His ball went out of bounds and he fetched it from where the groups of girls were huddled. They all grew excited, one of the girls leaned up and picked up the ball for him.

            He looked at her face and grew into shock, “What the…” he took the ball from her and said, “Jiminnie?” all the girls around them had their attention on the two.

            “Huh?” Jimin said confused as she caught the boy’s gaze,

            “Suga oppa?” she questioned as she tilted her head,

            The boy felt flustered, he hasn’t heard that nickname since grade school. Jimin noticed him blushing at her remark and hit his arm, “Oppa! It is you! You go here?”

            Yoongi fell into a smile, “What about you? I thought you moved to Thailand…” for some reason he couldn’t meet her eyes.

            “I just moved back like three months ago. This is my first year here!”

            “Then I guess I’ll be seeing more of you?” Yoongi beamed at her,

            “I guess so. I mean right now I’m here for a basketball game with my friend,” she gestured to Lee Hayi who was awestruck that the two had known each other. To see anyone conversing so easily with Min Yoongi, the most popular guy in school was rare. Especially this casually. Lee Hayi could feel the death states from the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter