Mark x Jimin

From Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

               Day6, GOT7, 15&, and TWICE were gathered around the campfire. As a result, from overworking, they all basked in the glory of the idea of a stress-free paid vacation – which ended up just being a weekend camping trip for the newer groups. The sunbaes of the company were flown out to Costa Rica at no expense. The distinction between them was significant.  It was better than nothing though, everyone was exhausted from their JYPNation schedules and to finally have a break was not to be taken for granted. The first day of arrival was over, the sun was on the verge of setting. It was quite relieving for the entire group to receive a break from their hectic schedules, even if it were an outdoors vacation where the humidity gave them swamp- and the amount of mosquitos were almost malaria-inducing.

               They gathered eating the barbeque prepared by maknae staff members, some people were already beginning to roast marshmallows and make s’mores. Everyone spoke amongst themselves as they were warmed up by the radiating heat from the flames of the campfire they surrounded.

               Mark watched Jimin who was happily laughing across from him with her friends. She took a bite out of BamBam’s burger and playfully hit him in the arm at something he said. Their group was playing a game. Their hands up, they drank as they revealed secrets about one another,

               “Never have I ever*… had a crush on someone in this company!” Mina gleefully stated.

               As expected, everyone took a swig out of whatever beverage they had and put a finger down.

               “Yah, not even a crush? How is that even possible!” Yugyeom gently pushed her.

               The spectators let out an “Ooooh,” in unison as if coming to a conclusion about Yugyeoms’ feelings on Mina causing her to blush in response.

               Mark watched as more people approached and joined the game. He took a sip from his beer as Ji Hyo plopped herself next to him.

               “Oppa, what’s up?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter