Wonwoo x Jimin

From Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Jeon Wonwoo stared wordlessly at the female sitting in the MC spot. Park Jimin. He had a bad taste in his mouth after seeing her for so long. She made him feel sick. She was so joyful and it was making him uncomfortable. How pathetic, he thought. So cheerful, doesn’t she know she looks like a fool? He sneered under his breath to her compliments. Bet she says that to everyone. He rolled his eyes when the other two hosts hinted that she liked him. How fake. She made him feel apprehensive towards everything. Yet, when the cameras were off… she was no different. Now, this was different. Maybe he had misunderstood her, maybe it wasn’t an act? He eyed her suspiciously as she talked freely to s. Hmph, it’s definitely an act.

            By the end of After School Club, Vernon disappeared and then reappeared with three copies of “Love & Letter” on the behalf of SEVENTEEN for Eric, Jimin and Kevin. The three graciously accepted the signed CDs and went their respective ways.

---

            It was a fun shoot today, Jimin thought. Once home, she opened the album to listen to but found a ticket to an upcoming SEVENTEEN fan signing sticking out. She laughed and said to herself,

            “Wow, I must be really lucky. First a free signed CD that was personally given to me by the members and now a free ticket to their fan sign?” she placed the album on her bedside drawer and forgot about it.

            Yerin popped her head into Jamie’s room after returning from her vocal lessons to find Jamie asleep.

            “Awee… I didn’t see her all day. I thought she’d wait for me,” Yerin pouted as she made her way to her bed. She noticed an album sitting on Jimin’s dresser and picked it up. She twirled the album around in her hand as if to inspect it when a ticket fell out. A fan sign? Yerin giggled at the thought as she put it back.

---

             “Wait, so where are we headed anyways?” Jimin asked her manager.

            "You’ll know when we get there bud. Yerin told me you wanted to go here, I’m making your wishes come true kid!” he winked at her.

            “Manager-nim, where is it exactly that I want to go to though? A sauna? An amusement park? To Thailand?” she grew giddy at the anticipation.

            The van pulled up to an event where Jimin was escorted out of the car and taken backstage.

              “Uhum… manager-nim, where are we exactly?”

              Before he even had a chance to answer, it dawned upon Jimin as she looked around. The posters and banners that filled the setting, the huge bouquets and rows of flowers, and the prepared gifts and color scheme. She was mortified at the realization; she was at their fansign.

              “Oh my god… why…?”

---

            “Wait what?” Wonwoo asked Vernon.

            “I slipped a fan sign ticket into the CD we gave Jimin, I wonder if she’ll show up?” he said peeking through the curtains at all the fans who were lining up.

            Vernon looked at Wonwoo who suddenly looked drained,

            “What’s wrong hyung? You look pale – are you suddenly nervous to meet all your fans?” Vernon anxiously asked.

            “Nothing,” Wonwoo gritted through his teeth. He attempted to regain composure. It’s not like she’ll come anyways. There’s nothing to worry about. Hmph.

            And that’s when he saw her.

            Park Jimin.

            Wonwoo’s eyes grew wide as he watched her try to hide behind her manager who was leading her even closer to them.

He noticed Jimin become bashful and grow red in the face as she let out an awkward laugh.

---

 “Jiminsshi?” asked Jeonghan.

            “Uh, yeah… hey.” she smiled. Jimin was surprised by her manager’s actions, why would she want to go to SEVENTEEN’s fansign and why would Yerin be the one who set this up? Thankfully at this moment, she didn’t have to face all thirteen of them. It was only Jeonghan, Wonwoo and Vernon while the others were getting prepared.

Vernon graciously came over to her and gave her a hug,

“I knew you would come!” he beamed at her.

“Huh?” Jimin asked

            “The ticket, I knew you would come if you thought you won the ticket. Aha, did you bring us presents too?” he teased.

            Jimin grew reticent and shook her head,

            “Truth be told, my mana-“

            She was interrupted by the host’s booming voice coming through the mics and the shrieks of the fans. Jimin sympathetically watched them, they seemed to be rushed. She didn’t want to make Vernon feel bad after going through the effort of inviting her in the first place, so she just nodded her head.

            “You guys seem busy; I’ll see you guys during the event.” she smiled and waved at them.

            Vernon rubbed her arm before leaving with Wonwoo and Jeonghan who both said good-bye.

---

            Wow, she actually came. Wonwoo thought to himself. He was perplexed. Why would she come? Doesn’t she have anything better to do? What was she trying to tell Vernon earlier? Why are they so close suddenly? He sighed as he prepared to face his fans. I shouldn’t be worrying about something as small as this. Why does it even bother me whether she comes or not or if she’s close to Vernon or not? Hmph. Who cares? Definitely not me. He attempted to shrug off the thoughts of Park Jimin.

            Yet, when the boys stepped out and took their respective seats on the stage, he couldn’t help but look for the familiar face in the crowd. He scanned the area with a smile while waving at his fans. He couldn’t see her. For some reason, his heart dropped a little and he felt a bit disappointed. Maybe she left?

---

            As the fan sign went on, Jimin hung around backstage with her manager. It was the perfect opportunity to confront him, but her manager seemed to be reacquainted with old friends from SEVENTEEN’s staff. She didn’t want to interrupt so she walked around on her own.

            That’s when she bumped into Wonwoo. He looked like he was anxiously looking for something, for someone.

            “Wonwoo-sshi, aren’t you supposed to go to the fan sign?”

            “The event is over for me,” he gulped.

            “What do you mean? You guys just started.”

            He was anxiously looking around,

            “Look, I don’t have time to stand around chit-chatting. I need to find my stylist.”

            And that’s when she saw it, she attempted to suppress her laughter at Wonwoo, who at this moment had a giant rip in his jeans allowing his hot pink briefs to be completely visible.

            Jimins’ eyes gave her true emotion away as Wonwoo covered his face in shame and groaned,

            “I just need to find my stylist,” he repeated.

            Jimin took off the jacket she was wearing and wrapped it around his waist,

            “I think I know where she might be, come with me.”

            She led him to a white tent where she last saw her manager and the other staffs. Wonwoo’s face lit up as he found his stylist, she scurried away with him to fix his wardrobe malfunction. Before getting the chance to dismiss herself, Jimin left soon after with her manager since she had a radio show at Arirang.

            As soon as the event ended, Wonwoo made his way backstage to look for Jimin to reprimand her for clearly laughing at him. Hopefully she won't spread this to the others. And… to maybe thank her if she’s sorry for laughing. I guess she did, sort of help me out. Nevermind that, where is she?

            He returned to the white tent but she was nowhere to be seen, he considered asking someone but didn’t want to be seen as weird. He clung onto her jacket as he was shuffled to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter