The fifth night on running

Promise

"Yes, Mr. Principal. I'll look out for them again. I'm sorry for this bothersome issue. Yes, I will remember my promise."

*Sigh! Boys, what I am gonna do about you guys. They may be naughty but not like this. I thought Changjo was a lot nicer than this... I believed in him for so long. I wasted my precious time trying to breed good virtues into them, and it turned out to be all in vain!*

Suddently, someone tap your shoulder from behind...

"Boo soosaengnim!" Changjo suprised me.

 "Umma!" You screamed. 

"Haha, just look at yourself" Changjo laughed.

"Yah! Thank goodness I didn't have a heart attack" I smacked a light punch on his head.

I looked around. It seems like the boys were skateboarding behind me, reading stuff and laughing at each other.

"..." I sighed.

"Soosaengnim, stop being mad at us" Hyuk said and sat beside me.

"Boys, you shouldn't skip night class. This is the 5th night. Come on, we have 30 minutes to go to the class"

I take Changjo wrist and grab Hyuk hand.

"....No! I don't want to go to that stupid class. What is the point to go in there?

"Soosaengnim isn't there anymore!" Changjo shouted.

My movement stop and I take a look at Changjo. Changjo and Hyuk freed their hands from my grip.

"I... I... I'm sorry. It's not that I can do something about it. School stated that I have to limit my times with you guys. I've been spoiling all my boys. I'm sorry... but please boys... don't do this to me. I've told you guys for so many times. The final year is just at the corner. School wants the best... for you... you... know, right?" My voice cracked. *Shoot*

Tears started to fall.