Red alert

Promise

“So, this will be last chapter and it means you going to do some homework during this winter break” You explained. Everyone grunt and whine but they just accepted it. The students one by one leave the class and thankful bowed to you. You give them encouragement and wish them a good holiday. Some of them wave to you and you greeted them with a smile.

“Thanks for ruining the holiday spirit teacher Kim. But I’m glad you are our teacher anyway. Miss Sihyun told me the film already sent for the competition. So, cross our finger okay teacher Kim” Ahn Ji Hun smiled.

“Well, see you again. I hope I’m your homeroom teacher for the next year” You replied. Both of you walk out from the class together. While both of you were chatting, there are two guys waiting outside of the class. Leo and N stared at both of you and listened to your chitty chat.

“Ehem! Well, we meet again. Isn’t that sweet? Teacher and student talking to each other and alone together” N voiced sarcastic. Leo chuckled. You panicked. The situation put you on high alert. You automatically stand in front of Ahn Ji Hun.

“Is that N from Vixx? Do you know them teacher Kim?” Ahn Ji Hun curiously asked. You never heard their name nor know nothing about them. The only thing in your mind, bad thing comes and one of them is this two guys had kidnapped you before.

“Oh! Your student knew me. I’m flatted. But I’m not coming here for trouble. I’m coming to take you away Miss Kim” N signalled to Leo to get you. You give your books to Ji Hun and told him to inform the security guard about this. Without any question, Ji Hun quickly leaves the school hall and went downstairs.

“Miss Kim, I remember you are the stunt girl jumped off from the fake building. We met each other in front of your office” Leo softly voiced. He walks toward you. But, the closer he walks, you walk a step back behind.

“Yes. I didn’t know that guest was a very bad choice for school” You warned him. You didn’t realize that you almost at the edge of school stairs. Before you fall back, Leo grabs you hand and put his hand around your waist. Then, he quickly covered your face with a towel.

“I’m so sorry to do this again but I really need you to be calm and come with us. You don’t need to worry about your dongsengs, they will come with us too” Leo whispered. You struggled to get off from him. But you are defend less against him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh, no! Not my brothers. I do anything but please don’t harm my brothers. Please. Unfortunately, no one seem to hear you inner voice.