I saw you

Promise

Leo's flashback

"So, this is our school special building. Most likely its our student centre. They have counseling session, discussion room, theatre and few empty rooms for drama scene. Well, we called it the drama building. I think right now, they still doing one shoot session" The headmaster showed the special room to the guests.

Everyone walking around and talking about the building. *Im so tired of this. Sighed*

"Dooryunim, you should focus on this trip. Remember, this is an important business trip. You promise Madam Jung" Mr. Lee whispered. 

Suddently, someone screamed and jumped off from the fake roof. *What the heck? Who in the world screaming in the middle of the day? If my ears bleed that person should be responsible for this* Then, Leo looks at the scene showed by the headmaster. There are two persons jumped from the fake roof, landed on the jumping balloon and both of the happily hive five to each other. 

"Look at them. They look happy while I'm stuck in a stupid business trip" Leo complained quietly. 

Then, the students come over to the quests and bowed to say hello. *Okay, fake smile Jung Taek Woon* "Wow! Thats was amazing. Good job everyone" Leo smiled to them. Some of the student giggled while looked at him. He sees one person still left at the scene. She must be their teacher and I bet she must be their action-drama teacher. She seems nice. Then, he took a glance at her before leaving the room. *I need to end this trip quickly*

Then, the headmaster showed the teacher's room. The same person I saw just now. 

Oh! It sunset already. Leo can feel the sun beaming at him and the colour of sky already telling him the night is coming soon. He better be quick because he had another big meeting at the club tonight.

But someone made him forget time for a second. 

He actually stared at someone. He didn't realize it until she quickly bowed down to say hello from inside the room.

*Oh! How stupid I am. She must be embarrassed. Just look at her red face like a cute tomato*