Scene two: Jump together

Promise

CONTINUE FLASH BACK 

As soon as Ji hun gives his hand, you grab it forcefully and pull him towards you. Ji hun tries to push you back and shakes his hand off but you hold it tight.

Who will win the push pull? The struggle isn't looking good to you as your hand getting loose from grabbing his hand.

"Ji hun, listen to me this is for your own good. This is the last time Im giving you a chance. Since you won't listen to me. Okay then we go your way," You explained.

"Ji hun, I hope you won't regret this" You shouted. You hold Ji hun hand and together both of you run to the edge of the roof. You screamed at the top of your lung.

Poof! Both of you jumping up and down on the jumping balloon.

*Wo hoo, we did it!* "Ji hun, we did it. High five!" You smiled.

"........and cut! Good job everyone. Thats a rep for today shoot. Thank you to Miss Kim. We manage to finish it today. Ji hun, I see you tomorrow. Thank you for being brave to jump from the roof, even thou its just a fake height" said Sihyun as the director a.k.a last minute actor for this scene.

"Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity. I can't do it without the help from you especially teacher...It feel surreal when you tries to pursuade me over. Are you sure you don't have personal experience about this? " Ji hun asked.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe its just my instinct. Or maybe my act is getting better too? Hehe" You laughed. Then, you, Ji hun, other actors and the production staffs start packing and walk to leave the scene.

"Thank you teacher.  We will see you again tomorrow" Everyone bowed and leave the drama building. There are few guests looking around at the scene. As the students pass by them, they bowed and saying hello to guets.

Then, you went back to your office and start packing you beg. You look at your see through window, the guests walking pass your office. 

You didn't realize you actually staring at them and at that one moment, just a second, your eyes contact with one of the guests. When you realize it, you turn down your face quickly and bowed to him. You can feel red blood rushes to your face. Then, you quickly wear your beg and left the office.

 *He has beautiful eyes*