Club

Promise

It is so quiet, maybe too quiet. Then, I open my eyes. I look around I don't think I'm at school anymore. The room was white in colour and it smells like lavender. While the furniture mix colour white and grey. It looks like a room simple designed. But the side table have English touch. There is a grand piano in the middle of the room. The only weird part of this room it doesn't have any window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, you look at the clock. It's already 11.00pm. You recalled back. *Hey! Wait a minute. Isn't it I just met two guys at the school? Okay. That bastard, did he kidnap me?*

"Okay. I need to leave this place now" You shouted. You open the door beside the side table. Maybe it is the exit to escape from here. You open the door and you heard loud sound of music. You walk out from the room and follow the the music. The sound is getting clearer and noisier. *No way! I'm not thinking what I'm thinking. Am I in a club?"

Your eyes grew bigger. You are out of mind. Everyone is dancing and drinking. This is not a place for you. This is the last place you want in the entire life. If anyone finds you in this club, your image as teacher will be crashed. Without any thinking, you try to pass all those crowded people and find the exit quickly.

You turn right, turn left but you still can't find the right door. Then, you panicked. When you turn around, you bumped on someone. You look in front and it is the same person you bumped like last time.

Leo smiled at you. Then, you see N standing behind him. He waves at you. 

"Oh! Both of you so screwed. How dare you kidnap me?" You sneered *Run again*

Before you could run again, Leo grabs your hand and get hold of your leg. He lifted you and put you onto his shoulder. You struggled to escape and whine out loud.

"Yah! Put me down. Put me down this instant. Who do you think you are doing this to a girl?" You shouted. Your are hoping someone could actually stop them but your attempts didn't bothered anyone as the music are just too loud and they were immersed in dancing.