Busybody

Promise

"Hey, omonim. You left you fish again at the market. Here you go!" You throwed the fish into Mrs Hoon basket. You continue cycling to go to school. The sun is so bright today and it means a good day to start. Yes! Lets finish this drama. Oh, no! I'm too late for school. "Faster bicycle, you can do this" You shouted.

Okay, take the shortcut. You cycling at the park. Wow! The tree is so green and the air feel fresher here. The flowers are so beautiful. As much as you enjoyed the sightseeing, then you heard sound people fighting near the fountain.

*Who the heck fight in the middle of the day?* 

You heart somehow lead you to the fighting scene. You were shocked. The boys are kicking, punching and hiting among themselves. 

"Hey, what are you doing here? Do you know there is a school nearby?" You shouted at the boys without a single fear. Then, you flip your phone and before you dail, you look at the boys.

"Which punk should I call for the police? Or we can choose the old fashion way. Scram now!" You hissed. 

"Like hell we go!" Ravi responded. He tries to get her but Hongbin get hold on his shoulder. He stops Ravi from doing reckless thing at you. 

"Hey! Its Miss Kim. Let's go" Some boys quickly ran away from the fight. Now, its leaft you and few other boys standing in front of you.

"Thanks to you the bunch of worthless scumbag are running away. You are such a busybody" N looked at you with annoying voice. Then, Hyuk stands close enough in front of you. You flinched. 

"If you think you can do anything to me that easily. I suggest you think again" You put yourself in defend mode. *Its too soon to call a happy day today. God help me!*