Wrong turn

Promise

A few days later

"Finally the shoot is over. I'm so relieved" You said it loud. Then, you stretched your body to the left and right. All the staff and student went home. You are the only person left at the drama set. You switch off the lights and lock the door. After you pack some stuff at the office, you quickly run to the store room. At the hall, you felt a shadow following from behind. You make a quick step and shut your eyes. Since you didn't look in front, you bumped at someone and fell down.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please don't eat me" You cried out loud and shut your eyes tightly. Then, you heard a chuckle sound. You open your eyes and slowly try to take a small glance. *Oh! It is not a ghost. Thank goodness*

"Here let me help you" Leo lends his hand and pulls you up. He smile gracefully. A small pinkish rose up on your cheecks.

"Thank you very much. I'm sorry to bump at you" You apologized. Then, you scanned him up and down and try to figure out who is he. It would be disbelief if this good looking guy actually a parent or maybe he is trying to find his sibling here. 

"I'm really sorry to say this but everyone already left this building. If you need a help, you can ask the security guard" You suggessted. Your bag still on the floor when you fell just now. Before you try to pick it up, somebody get hold on it first. An arrogant person look down at you and said "Hey! We meet again" He smirked. 

"You again? What are you doing here?" You yelled with cold stare. You forcefully snatch back your beg. You need to avoid him immediately.

Before you turn around, N gives you an evil smile. A hand grab your face with a towel  and covered your face. A strange smell fill into your breathing airway. 10 second later you felt in a deep sleep. *Oh, no! Is this the end of me?*

"Let's bring her back to our base" Leo softly whispered.