Run for now

Promise

Hyuk grabs your hand. Before you knew it, your automatic muscle responded. You hit his ankle. You immediately get hold onto your bicycle and ride on it. Before you leave, you shouts "There is a war we called worthless and you are one of it". I speed up the bicycle and stick out my tongue to N.

"Hyuk-ah, are you okay?" Ken offers his hand to pull up Hyuk so he can stands again. Ravi was shocked for the first time. It's not he ever hit a women or a girl before but he truly admire your bravery to hit Hyuk. Ravi laughed so much while looking at Hyuk. Hongbin cleans and sweeps all the dirt from Hyuk trousers. 

"Hey, thats enough! What are we going to do N hyung? Those morons surely get away again if we let this happen. Who is she anyway?" Hongbin hissed. Ken, Hyuk and Ravi look at N standing without saying anything. He still in dazed and his eyes keep blinking so much he didn't respond. The remark leave him an impression. N totally in deep thought. 

"Hyung! N hyung!" Ravi shouted. N snap out of his thought and look at the boys. He grinned and smile widely. "You guys, its better we go back and just let the scumbags live for a moment. I think I've something else to do instead" He replied.

Everyone look at one another. "Tell the Jo twins and Minhyuk it is time to go back to school. I've suprise plan for you guys. You guys will finally graduate. Yes! This gonna be fun" He overjoyed and led them to leave the park. *I need to find that girl. Leo...where are you?* (N)

After I arrive the school, I quickly padlock the bicycle and run to the drama scne. You puff a loud sigh and hold tight both of your hand *I'm safe, thank you God*