Escape

Promise

"You know we could actually be friend. What do you think?" N suggested while pouring tea for you. You kept on silent. You didn't bother to look at him. You crossed your leg and hands to show him you are not interested. N tries his best to be friendly with you. He keep on talking and talking like a chatterbox. But you are too stubborn and not willing to give in for his sincere actions.

Then, you stand up and said, "You know, firstly you and I are not having this so called friendly conversation. Secondly, you are not a good person. You put me in sleep, then you kidnap me and lock me here are some reasons I should stay away from you...and you too!" You pointed at Leo.

N laughed. You could not believe he just laughs and didnt seem to feel irritated by the statement. He keeps on laughing and finishes his tea. Leo walks out from the room. Out of blue, N pushes you down onto the sofa. His eyes changed. He looks at you with dark and angry vibes.

"I try to be kind but you tested my patience. Let me get this straight missy, if you want to live longer, I suggest you to play along"N hissed. One thing N didn't know, you had an athletic muscle and you automatic kick him. You pull his sleeves and give him a back drop fall. As Leo comes in the room, he was shocked when he sees you kick N.

"All those exercise with the triplet actually pays off. For your information, mister nobody I am not an easy person to order around. If you try to knock me down, I suggest you to do a backgroud check. I'm sorry but I need to go back home. My dongseng will be worried" You explained and bowed down to them.

You leave the room and didn't look back at them. If they connect your heart with a machine, they will know you are having a nerve breakdown. You slightly became afraid when N pushed you down. You take a deep breath and determined to fight him back. *There was so close*

Leo and N look at each other. "She is something. You are right N, we find a good teacher" Leo happily said.

------------------------------------------

Thank goodness there is a taxi nearby. I should go home quickly. It's already late. I wish they never comes my school again tomorrow or at least not this week. School holidays are coming soon. Maybe they won't find me till then.