Ottoke

Promise

Morning ! If only my 'heart' knew. Grunt.

The boys kept going to the club. While I, being the teacher, had to play such a hard role. Aigoo~

"Being a homeroom teacher also ! Argh! Last night was a good running but 4 nights straight? What the heck are they trying to do, the exams are also coming soon. Why is this happening now?" You sighed.

It's time for the next class. Ring!

"Well, hello boys! Exams are just around the corner. So, studying hard right now is the smartest way to pass them" I looked at the whole class.

"Yah! BF, this is the last time I'm catching you guys going to the club. Or I'm going to tell your big brother" The boys laughed.

"I'm serious! I'm not joking. Like I said final exam - clubbing - you died!" I hissed at the whole class.

"Soosaengnim, I thought that "going for your dream is the best way to achieve a happy life" is what you said. Well, we study hard in class. We just wanna have some fun after the fatigue" said Kwangmin high-fiveing Youngmin.

"Yah! Do it when I'm not in charge for the school diciplinary week. Can't you try? By the way, thanks to all of you I sleep less and have to workout a lot at night"

"You are getting prettier every day soosaengnim. You don't need to worry about your weight now. Right? Except your style, you need to work on it" laughed Soonjae.

*What?!*

*Always remember to not get too much stressed because of them*

*Please calm yourself*

The class became silent as I stopped responding to them.

"...fine. Now we'll continue our class" My voice softens.

"She stopped again..." Hyuk looked at Youngmin.

*I don't want this class to end* My heart whispered in pain.