Chapter 9

Just a Happy Life

Choumi POV
I go to Mr. Lee office to get permission for Amber and Krystal. “You such an idiot! How can you do that to your friend? Just because of a girl,” he yell at someone. I take a peek to his slightly open door, it's Minhyuk and his team. Minhyuk gonna say something but Mr. Lee cut him, "Don't deny it, young man. I know from the first day Amber got bruise. It was you, but she defend you," he said. It's true, she did defend on him. Amber such a nice girl. I brave myself to knock the door, "Mr. Lee. I come to get permission for Amber and Krystal," I said. He widen his eyes. "Miss Hwang said that Amber's rib should be checked with x-ray," I told him, while glancing at Minhyuk and his buddies. "Oh no, Mr. Liu gonna kill me," he said in panic. "You boys prepared yourself. I can't save you," he added. The boys gulped. Wow, i wonder how powerful Mr. Liu is. Mr. Lee look at me, "I'm going to hospital. You come with me and you boys wait for your detention," he said.

Amber POV
I have finished my x-ray check and the nurse take me out in a wheel chair. Krystal approaches me and bow to the nurse. "Wait here, I'll call you to the doctor's ward after this," she said. "Thank you Miss," I said. "Am, is it still hurt?" she asked me. I nodded and pout, "Kiss me and it will be better," I said . She glaring at me, "It's hospital, you stupid," she said, blushing. She pushes my wheel chair near the doctor ward. "Amber," its Mr. Lee. "Are you okay?" he said in panic. "It hurts," i said. He wipes his forehead. "Miss Amber Liu," the nurse calls my name. Krystal pushes my wheel chair to get inside the doctor ward. "How is it doctor?" she asked to the pretty lady in front of me. "Fortunately her rib is okay, just take some medicine and take a rest for a week," said the doctor, dr. Lee Sunny. She writes something, i bet it's the prescription and a leave letter to my school. Krystal and I said thank you then leave the ward.
"Amber, how was it?" Mr. Lee approaches me and asked. "It's Minhyuk, he asked the boys to did this," Krystal said in a cold tone. Mr. Lee keep silent, he's sweating. I reach Krystal's hand and to keep her calm. "I'll make sure the boys got punishment," he said and bow to me. "Hey, Mr. Lee. Don't do that," I said, I saw Choumi surprised. "You should go home Amber, take some rest," he said. "Yes she is and this is her leave letter," Krystal hand him an envelope. "I should have permission too, Mr. Lee, since I'm going to take care of Amber," she said. Aish, this girl. "Yes.. yes of course Krys.. I mean, Ms. Jung," he said.

Krystal POV
Choumi and I taking Amber back to her apartment, “Am, take a rest, okay? I got to go back,” Choumi put her on the couch and he bid a goodbye. "Thanks bro. Take care," Amber said. "Am, baby.. Let's go to the bedroom," I said after Choumi closed the door. "Oh Krys, it's too early. Later okay?" she said, wiggling her brows. "What are you thinking of, ert," I smack her shoulder. She pulls my wrist, make me fall to her lap. "Sleep over, you said you gonna take care of me," she said seductively. I look at her lovingly. "Sure," I her hair then kiss her. She caresses my thigh and tries to my shirt. "Am, it's too early. Later okay?" I said, replying her tease. She smirks then pushes me to the couch but suddenly she winced. She forgets her wound. "Oh my God, are you okay?" I asked her in panic. She cry in pain but nodded. I can't hold my laugh. "Why are you laughing? It hurts," she still winced. "Oh my baby let me ease the pain. Here," I go to her lap and kiss her again. "Better?" I asked. She nodded, "But you can make it better more," she said. I raise my brows, questioning. She s my shirt slowly, this time I let her do what she want. I smile and we kiss again.

 

-------------------------------------

Oh my brain.. *facepalm*
I'll write the next chapters soon but I dunno when, I don't even know what the next story will be..