Chapter 11

Just a Happy Life

Amber POV

Actually I still have another 2 days of leave period, but I plan to go to school this morning. Krystal keeps pouting about my idea. "Come on Krys, we can't leave too many lessons. Remember what dad has said before, we need to finish our study," I said on our way to school. "But.. but you still injured," she said still pout. Gosh, she's so adorable. "I'm okay now. See," I said while swing my waist. "But Am, I still want to cuddle," she whine in my ear. "Cuddle? Or the other stuff?" I said wiggling my brows. "YAH!" she smack my arm. Ouch. "Miss Amber, we're here," my driver, Gary oppa, said. He come out then opens the door for Krystal. When he's going to go to my side, "I can do it oppa, don't worry. Just serve my princess well," I grin. Yeah, since yesterday, my dad sent a man and a car for me to use. He wanna sent me a sports car but I refused. He knows how humble I am, so he sent an average sedan with a driver. He said average but for me it's kinda expensive look. "Thanks oppa, I'll call you later, okay," I said. He bow to me, then leave with the car.

"Am, they're looking at you, at us for exact," Krystal hold my arm. Yeah, they never saw me using a car before, no wonder. They thought I'm just from an average family or maybe a poor family. Keke. "Nevermind them. Come on," I pull her to go to the class. "Amber! Krystal!" Victoria scream, make me jolted. Geez. Victoria running and give us a hug. "Geez Vic, it's only 3 days you don't see them," Choumi approach us and give me high-five. "You're doing well?" he asked. I nodded. I saw Minhyuk and his gangs, leaving his seat and gonna approach us. Krystal drag me to behind her, "Don't you dare," she threatened him. Choumi then stand in front of Krystal, glaring at him. I pull Krystal's hand and stand beside Choumi. "What do you want?" I asked Minhyuk in a flat face. "I thought you were dead already," he said mockingly and smirks. "I'm so sorry but I haven't yet," I said. "Minhyuk!" it's Mr. Lee. "Haven't you giving up making a trouble?" he asked in cold tone. Minhyuk shrugeed then go back to his seat.

 

Krystal POV

Oh I'm sure gonna give him a lesson, once he landed his hand to my Amber. No more nice Krystal. "Amber, Krystal. Why are you here? Aren't you still on your leave?" he asked. "Too many leave is not good for our health, Sir," I said jokingly, make the whole class laugh except Minhyuk and his gangs. Then the lessons begin.

 

Finally its break time, I'm starving. "Am, I'm hungry," I whine on her shoulder. She shook her head then pulls me to cafeteria, with Vicky and Choumi. "Vicky," Changmin approaching us. I glance at Choumi, his face look uncomfortable. "Hey," Victoria waving at him with a smile. "Hi Amber, Krystal and Choumi," he greet us one by one. We just smile to him. "Here," he hand Victoria a quite big styrofoam box. She received it and takes a peek inside of it. "Oh my God, it's xiaolongbao," she looks so happy. "Let's eat together," she pulls me from Amber and heading to a table. "Yah! She's my girlfriend," Amber shout makes me giggle. The she come approach us with Choumi and Changmin. Amber sits beside me and pull me to close the gap.She's being possessive now. But I love the way she treat me. I peck her cheek, "Don't worry baby, I'm all yours," I said. "Yuck, so cheesy," Victoria pretending to puke.

 

Choumi POV

“My grandma make them for you,” Changmin said. This guy sure knows how to treat a girl. I can’t stand to see them and then I rise from my seat. "Hey Choumi, where are you going?" Victoria ask me. Great. At least she still remembers me. "I wanna buy some food," I said. "These xiao long bao are enough for five of us," she argues. "I'm gonna buy some drink for my princess. Come on Choumi, come with me," Amber drag me, save me for exact. "What's up bro, too much cheesiness of me or you're jealous to someone?" she asked me, smirking. I shrug then she buys a coke on vending machine. "Do you think, she likes him too?" I asked. She glance at me, "I think so, but it could be a friendly gesture," she sip her coke. I head down then sit at the stair near the vending machine. She just stands in front of me, "Why don't you make a move?" she asked.  "How?" I reply weakly. She scratch her back head, "I'll figure it out later," she answer right after the bell ring.

 

Victoria POV

What happen to him? He never refused foods before. I frown. "Vic, I got to go. My friend needs me with his homework," Changmin said after he looks at his phone. I nodded and thank him for the xiao long bao. "Where are they?" Krystal asked. She turned her head look for her girlfriend. I shrugged. "Hey, are you dating Changmin?" she asked suddenly, make me furrow my brows. "No," I say casually. "But he sure likes you a lot. Do you like him?" she asked. "He's nice and gentleman. I go with him once, on Amber's accident day," I said. She widens her eyes, "Then?" she asks me excitedly. "Nothing, we just went for dinner while talked and then he sent me home," I said. "How do feel while talked to him?" she asks me again. "Nothing particular. He just asks my favorite food, my hobbies," I said nonchalant. "But, do you feel something makes you excited when you go with him?" Krystal looks serious now. Do I? I don't think I feel extra happy or something, my head said. I shook unsure to what should I answer. Then the bell ring.

 

Krystal POV

“Baby, we need to buy groceries later. Your fridge is nearly empty,” I said to Amber when the school is over. She nodded while dial a number to her driver. "Oppa, pick us now," she said. "Hey, you both come with us, okay?" she said to Choumi and Victoria. They just nodded. While we're heading to the gate, suddenly someone grabbed the four of us. We dragged to a corner and I saw Minhyuk facing Amber. "YAH!" I scream. I saw Victoria struggling and Choumi is being beated. "You think you can win over me?" Minhyuk smirks and about to land his punch to Amber, his hand being held by someone. "Laying your finger to her, you're a death meat," Gary oppa said. Then he pulls Minhyuk and slams him down. His gangs have running away, save their own life. "Miss, what should I do to him?" Garry oppa asks Amber, in a cold tone. Amber approach them, "Minhyuk,stop mess with me if you love your life. My father won't stay still," she said. Why does it sound like a worried tone? Amber holds my hand, while Vicky, Choumi and Gary oppa follow us.

We're heading to my apartment to take some clothes and all. Yeah, I still wanna stay with Amber. "Am, let's buy the groceries quickly and go home. It's kinda late," I said. She nodded and said to Gary oppa.

 

 

 

Amber POV

“Mind to share some stories?” Victoria asks in a curious tone. I look at Krystal and she shrugged. Zhoumi stare at me while munching some snack. Where should I start? "My dad comes on the accident day. I guess Mr.Lee told him about it," I said. "Is he angry?" Choumi asked. I shook my head, "He never really angry. But he dangerous if I may say," I confuse to say. "Is he kinda gangster or something?" Victoria giggles. I stare at her without expression. Yes he is a former gangster, but not in a bad way actually. He has retired but he still has a lot of men with him. Victoria face becomes blank. "Father is a good man," Krystal says and holds my hand. She looks at me and smile. "He has retired and now running a legal business. Metal production," I said with a smile. Suddenly my phone ring, it's him. "Hi dad. What? Hey, your daughter is me," I frown because he is looking for the 'other daughter' then I pushes my phone to Krystal. "Hello father," she greet happily. "Okay. We'll be there tomorrow. We gonna have dinner with Choumi and Victoria after this," she said. "Okay. I love you father and see you tomorrow," then she hang up the phone. "Father said goodbye to you and asked me to send a peck," she said then peck my cheek. "I think he forget who is his own daughter," I shook my head. Victoria and Choumi look at us in surprise. I don't know how to tell them, "Let have dinner," I said then run away the kitchen.

 

Victoria POV

“Father? What did I miss?" I ask Krystal. "We met yesterday," she smiles. "And then?" Choumi add. "He approves our relationship and take me as a daughter," she said. "in-law, Krys. He takes you as daughter-in-law," Amber shouts from the kitchen. Krystal and Choumi laugh. I still surprise but then I smile, "Congrats Krys," I said then I hug her. "Your father is cool, Am," Choumi said when Amber approach us. "Let's continue at the dining table, shall we?" she pull Krystal's hand. "Why don't you come with us tomorrow? Father won't mind, right Am?" Krystal said while get a bowl of rice for Amber. She nodded. "Are you sure?" I ask and bring a bowl of rice for Choumi. "As he said, my father is cool," Amber wiggling her brows. "Let me call him now," Krystal grab Amber's phone and dial a number. "Hello father. Yes we're eating now. I just wanna ask, can we invite Vicky and Chomi tomorrow? Great. Thank you father, i love you. Bye" she hang up the phone. "Yah! You love my dad more now?" Amber said in jealous tone. Krystal hug her, "I love you more, of course," she said. Then they are kissing. "Yah! We are here," I said annoyed. Choumi just laugh.