Chapter 12

Just a Happy Life

Krystal POV

This is it. We’re heading to Amber’s mansion now. It isn't the first time i meet Amber's father but I'm nervous. "How do I look?" I asked her. "You look stunning as always, baby," she said. I slap her arm and then turn to Victoria, "How do I look, Vic?" I asked her. "You look fabulous," Vicky answer me. I can see she is nervous as me. "Girls," Amber said, rolling her eyes. "Then, what are you?" Choumi . "Shut up," Amber smacks him.

 

“Hi dad,” Amber greet him with a hug. "Hi father," I hug him too. "My daughters," he said happily. "Daughter-in-law, dad," Amber pout. "Yes yes, my daughter-in-law," he said. "Ah, you're must be Choumi and Victoria," he stare at Victoria and Choumi. They bow to father politely. "Come inside," he led us. "Miss Amber, it's been so long," a middle age man greets Amber and us. "Mr.Kim, this is Krystal, my daughter.. in-law," father said. I chuckle, "Nice to meet you Mr. Kim," I said. He bow and smile. This mansion is huge. I saw some picture, a family picture. That must be Amber's mother, she is very beautiful. We're heading to the dining room. "Amber said you love beef. So I made the special one for you, dear," father said. Mr.Kim put a plate of beef steak in front of me. "Baby, don't drool please," Amber tease me. She sits in front of me, beside Choumi. I glare at her playfully.

 

Amber POV

It feel so good to be home. I miss mom. Sigh. Krystal notices me, I just smile to her. "It's been so long I don't eat with someone accompanied me," dad said in low tone. I sigh and stop eating. "Dad," I try to speak. "We can eat together more often father," Krystal cut me. He smiles to her, "Thank you, dear. I would love to," he said. "Amber, do you mind if I told them?" dad asked me. I shook. "Amber is my only daughter. Her mom died by an accident," he starts. "I was a gangster formerly, I don't kill or do drugs. Just illegal weapons," he said in calm tone. Choumi and Victoria listen carefully. Krystal, she just listens to him. "I retired now and doing a metal production, legally. And I run some restaurants, so I want Amber finish her study and help me with my restaurants," he said. "She doesn't want to live with me, because doesn't want her friends know how rich she..." "Dad, I think it's enough," I cut him. Krystal glares at me. "I wanna go to restroom," I said then rise from my seat. Krystal following me in a fast step. "Am, what's wrong? Why did you do that?" she asked. "Do what? I cut his words? Yes, I don't want my friends know then why does he have to tell in front of Vicky and Choumi?" I said. I go to the restroom but Krystal push the door and locked it from inside. "Am baby, I understand but please give him a face in front of them," Krystal caress my cheek. I close my eyes and sigh. I feel her lips on mine, I grab her waist and pull her closer. We're kissing. Then I pull my lips and put my forehead on her. "Thanks baby, you always knows how to make me feels better," I said. She smile, "That's why I'm here baby," she peck me then pulls me out the restroom.

 

We finished our dinner and then sit in the living room. Dad is playing chess with Choumi, Victoria just read some magazine. Krystal and I are cuddling while watch the TV. I glance at my watch, "It's kinda late, dad. We should go home," I said. "Oh yes," he turn to me. Then we said goodbye. Krystal hug him and kiss him on the cheek. Victoria and Choumi also hug him."I feel like have more kids now, three daughters and a son," he said. I just smile. "More like two sons and two daughters," Choumi nudges me. "How about two sons and two daughters-in-law?" I said and smack his arm. I can see Victoria blush a bit. Dad laughs at us.

 

We just got home after sent Vicky and Choumi to their houses. I lay on the bed "Am, change your clothes," Krystal said from the bathroom. Isn't it sounds like a married couple, when your wife asked you to change your clothes before you sleep? I chuckle. She has change herself into a sleeveless shirt and her very short shorts. Did I mention she sleep without a bra? Kekeke. I strip myself, only leave my sando and boxer then go to bathroom to wash my face and brushing my teeth. After that I throw myself to the bed, lay beside her. I grab my phone and send a message. "What are you doing?" she asks while peeking on my screen. I snatch my phone from her, "I'm sending a message to my other girl," I said teasingly. She grabs her pillow then smacks me. Oh my God, this princess is possessive. I pull her waist and hug her, "Relax baby, it's just dad. I'm just teasing you," I said. She pouts. "Why do I need another girl, when I already have the most beautiful girl in the world?" I lean downward to capture her lips. She smile then pulls my neck, kiss me deeper. When my hand is going under her shirt, she stops me. "Sorry baby, I'm on my period," she said crunching her nose. I smile, "Okay, let's just sleep," I say then kiss her forehead and cuddle her to sleep.