Chapter 2

Just a Happy Life

Krystal POV

“Come on Krys, let's skip the class," Minhyuk oppa keep asking me. "No oppa, I need to attend the class. Beside, i'm not gonna skip Mr. Lee's class," I said. "Why?" he ask. I can't say Amber is the reason for me to stay on the class. "I skip too much on his class and I don't want a detention," I said reasonably.

After a while I see Amber and Vicky entering the class. They both laughing and it's irritating me. "Vicky," I call, then running to her. Actually I just wanna approaching Amber. "Vic, I'll get you a strawberry milk, okay?" Amber said, heading the door. "Wait, I want it too. I'll come with you," I stormed out the class. Leaving Vicky dumbfounded.

 

Amber POV

Not again. I pout still walking to the vending machine. "Wait. Amber, wait for me,” Krystal shouting. I stop and turning back with cold look on her. “I wanna come with you,” she said with a smile. Gosh, her smile so pretty, I praise her. Wake up Amber. “What do you want?” I asked coldly. She pouts, "Why are you so cold to me?"

"No, I'm just in a rush to get a drink for Vicky," I said, turning back to the vending machine. "What do you want? Mango flavor?" I ask a little softer. "How.. how do you know I like mango?" she ask enthusiastically. "Just a guess," I said, hand over her the milk. She grabs it and brushes our hand unintentionally. I withdraw my hand and see her little blushing. Wow wow, what’s happen to me, my heart bump so hard. "Thanks," she responds, still lowering her head. "Okay," I said, walking away to the class with Vic’s strawberry milk.

 

"Vicky, here," I said and hand over her favorite. "Thank you," she answers me with a sweet smile. I sit on her right. "Thanks," i heard Krystal and suddenly she's on my right seat. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Oh I switch my sit with Hyeri," she said with a smile. "Yeah right," I roll my eyes on her. What happen with her, my mind said. "Krystal, come on," it's Minhyuk. Oh I bet he wanna making out with her again. "No, oppa I already told you I don't wanna skip again," Krystal raised her voice. "Krys, what happened with you? You never treat me like this," Minhyuk also raised his voice. "Yah, this is class. When you both wanna argue, why don't you get somewhere else," I said coldly. "It's none of your business! Dammit!" Minhyuk glared at me. "Well I'm part of the class and I feel irritated with your behavior," I said without looking at him. Suddenly I feel a hand on my collar and *BAM* he punched my face. "Oppa!" Krystal shouts at him but then kneel beside me. So does Victoria. "Are you okay?" Vicky asks me. I just nodded. I don't like to fight even though i know how to. "What you think you're doing?!" Krystal pushed him. He grabs her wrist and drags her out of the class. "Amber, let's go to the clinic," Vicky help me up. I just obey her.

 

Krystal POV

“Let go of me! You're hurting me!” I yelled at him. He released my wrist then look at me. "What?" he ask, trying to be innocent. "Let's break up. I don't like your behavior!" I said coldly. "Krys, come on. I don't mean to hurt you," he said softly. "But you hurt Amber," I said still glaring at him. "So what about her? That's her fault for intervene on me?" he said casually. I can't believe this guy. "See. This kind of behaviour of yours which I don't like!" i said then walking away of him.

I going inside the class, Mr. Lee have just arrived and he is glaring at me. "Class is going to start soon. Get back to your seat," he said to me. I bow to him and rush to my seat. I look at Amber's seat, it's empty, also Vicky's, I sigh. Then the door open revealed Amber and Vicky. "Where have you been? And what happen to your face Amber?" Mr. Lee asks them. "I was slipped, sir. Then my handsome face bumped the floor," Amber answer with a grin. Mr. Lee just shook his head, "Be careful next time, handsome," Rest of the class laughing. Amber and Vicky bow then heading their seat. Why does she to have to say that?