Chapter 8

Just a Happy Life

Choumi POV
Last Saturday, Victoria seem care of me somehow. It was so fun, except the Minhyuk part. I smile to myself. I'm walking to the school gate, then suddenly, “Yah!” Amber grabs my shoulder. “Damn you Am,” I smack her shoulder. Yeah, we've been so close since 'Minhyuk's thing' happens.
"Where is Krystal?" I asked her. "Yah! Why did you looking for my girlfriend?" she smack my head, that's the way we joke around. "I just.." "Hey baby," its Krystal voice. She is walking toward us with my crush, Victoria. "Hello princess," Amber releases me and hugs her girlfriend, the pecked in front of me and Victoria. Damn these girls. "Yah! It's public," Victoria smack both of them. Krystal pouts, so cute. "You can do it with him," Amber said pointing at me. I saw Victoria is blushing, so was I, of course. Then Amber and Krystal run away while giggling. "Aish, you two.. Come back here you.." Victoria screams on them and then about to running to them but then she turn around to me. "Aren't you gonna punish them? Come on," she grabs my wrist and pull me to run. I seriously am blushing. Gosh.

Victoria POV
Aaargh, they are embarrassing me. I saw Choumi blushed too. He's so cute. My heart is pounding now. What happen to me? Do I like him? But I think its better, since Amber courting with Krystal now. We've become friend since last Saturday. It's nice. "Vicky," someone is calling me. I turn my head and there's Changmin. "Can we talked for a moment?" he said. His smile so sweet, I just nodded. I said goodbye to Choumi, Krystal and Amber then we heading to hallway. "I like you. Will you go out with me?" he said suddenly. I feels like struck by the lightning. Oh my. I glance at Amber and the others. "You can answer me later on, when the school is over. I'll be waiting at the gate," he said with a smile. Then he hand me a chocolate bar. I received it but I no word come out. He run while waves at me. Changmin is a great guy, he's kind, polite and got a lot of fan girls. I go to the class and walk to my friends. "What is it Vic?" Amber asked me. "Uhm, Changmin is asking me to going out," I said blankly. "He asking for a date?" Krystal chirped then she hug me. I saw a different facial of Amber and Choumi. She glances at Choumi and he seems uncomfortable. Krystal notices it, then she pull my hand, "Let's go to the restroom," she said.

Krystal POV
I pull her hand, we go to the restroom. She seems blank. "Hey," I poke her shoulder. "What?" she respond. "Do you like Choumi?" I asked. She keep silent and lower her head. "I don't know," she answer. I guess, she has the feeling already. "If you like him, just reject Changmin and say that you have feeling for someone else. He is nice i bet he won't force you anyway," I said assuring her. She keep silent. I sigh, "But if you willing to give him a chance, just go. He won't harm you," I said. She look at me with hesitance. "He told me to give him an answer when the school is over," she said. "Then you still have some hours to think. You should make the decision on your own and don't you ever regret with your decision," I said. She smile, "I'll think about it, but you must help me," she grab my hand then I hug her. "Of course, that's what friends are for,"

Amber POV
“You okay?” I said to Choumi. He just nodded and smiled. Man, he's a great guy. I hope Vicky choose him. Then I saw Krystal and Vicky, they heading to us while holding hands and smile to each other. Krystal release her and approach me, she sit on my lap and peck me. I smile. Gosh, she is so beautiful. "Yah! It's class!" Vicky yell at us. I stick out my tongue to her and hug Krystal tighter. Then the bell is ringing and we're back to our seats.

It's the third period and it's PE time, my favorite subject. Mr. Park, our couch gives us free time then I choose to play basketball with the boys. I was a basketball player since the middle school and I'm a pro. Keke. I have a bad feeling since Minhyuk and his buddies ask to join the game. On my side are Choumi, Henry, Jackson, Eric and me, and the other side are Minhyuk, Minho, Sungjae, Sukjin and Jungkook. Since it looks like a match, so the others choose to watch our games. When the whistle is blown, we start the game. After half game, our teams lead the poin on 37 while our rival got 32.

When Henry passes me the ball to shot, I saw Minho and Sungjae running toward me. I feel an elbow on my left rib and my right jawline. I fell on the floor. It's painful, i growl. Then the whistle blown, I heard a crowd the Krystal approach me, "Baby, you're okay? Oh my God, you're bleeding," she widens her eyes. I try to sit but my rib is hurt. "Come on, Am. Let's get you to clinic," Choumi carry me bridal style. I saw Krystal approaching Minhyuk and throw him the ball in anger. It landed roughly to his nose. Ouch, must be hurt. "Krys," I shout in pain. Then she follow me to the clinic. I saw Henry and my team are angry to them.


Krystal POV
“Such a scum! I’ll kill him later!” I rub an ointment on Amber. Victoria and Choumi just smile. "It must be Minhyuk whom asked them to hurt you!" I said in anger. "Amber, you should go to have x-ray. It seems quite dangerous," Miss Hwang, our doctor, said. "Let's go now, Am. Choumi and Vicky gonna get the permission for us, okay?" I said to her. She hold my hand and nodded. Choumi help Amber to the school gate, Amber and I get a cab to the hospital. I lay my head on her shoulder, she my hair and then kiss my forehead. I still feel upset, the got an idea, I grab her phone and call someone, "Oppa, you know Minjae's little brother, right? I want you teach him a lesson," I said. She turn to face her in a shocked. "What are you doing? Don't do stupid things," she said. "I'll call you later, oppa," I said then hang up the phone. "I don't wanna get into fight. You said you don't like rude people, do you? Now what you did?" she said. I can't believe her. Sigh, "But he start it," "But it doesn't mean we have to fight back. Beside, they'll get the punishment for sure," she assures me. She put my head on her shoulder and kisses my forehead.