Chapter 1

Just a Happy Life

Amber POV
“Ah so boring,” I knock my head on the table.
“Amber, stop it will you. So annoying,” Victoria smack my shoulder.
"I just bored, okay. No need to smack me," I said with pout.
"I'm going outside. So boring here," I said, grabbed my backpack.
"Where are you going? What about your homework?" Victoria ask, glaring at me. I just wave her a goodbye. Keke.

I sit on a bench at our school park. Suddenly, I heard a whisper and giggle, on back of the tree to be exact. "Stop, it tickles," a sound, a girl i bet.
In my high curiosity i take peek, just a little if I may say.
Well.. it's our school's super playgirl, Krystal. She's making out with a guy, I don't know who he was, because I just see his back. Suddenly she looked at me, I pull back my head in shocked. Whoops.
I run from the park then stop at the cafeteria. "Wew," i just wiped my forehead. "Amber," that's Vicky, she running to my way. I raised my eyebrow, "What?" "Where were you? I'm looking for you all the way," she pout. Aish, so cute. I put my arm on her shoulder, she's blushing. "Just taking a walk. Come on, let's go home," I give her a smile. "I need to put this in my locker," she said, while showing me a thick book. "Okay,"

Krystal POV
Damn, that oppa keep me turn-on. Sigh. I make up my blouse and heading to my locker. I saw Amber and her girl, Vicky, beside my locker.
"Hey Krys," Vicky said. "Hey," I smiled to her then I take a look at Amber. She turn her gaze from me. She's handsome and hot, maybe i should a bit, "Hey Am, like what you saw while ago?" She furrow her eyebrow but keep silent. "Come on Vic," she grabs Vicky's and go.

Victoria POV
"Amber, what happened?" I ask her, wondering what is Krystal talked about earlier. "Ah it’s nothing, just.. i saw her making out with a guy," she said casually. I widen my eyes, "Then?"
"Nothing Vic, come on," she keep hold my hand. Oh my.. she doesn't know how happy I am now. "Wanna some ice cream?" she asks me. I just nodded my head, try to hide my blush.

Amber POV
I throw my backpack on the floor and lay on my bed. Suddenly Krystal's face appears on my head. What the.. I shook my head. "Amber wake up. It’s true she’s gorgeous but, she's playgirl," i warn myself. True to be told, Krystal is definitely beautiful and hot. It's just.. she's a player and i hate player. I get up from my bed and heading to the shower.

After taking a shower I heading to kitchen and grab a dinner for myself, wheat bread. Suddenly my phone beeping, it's a message. "Must be Vicky," I smile to no one. I furrow my eyebrow, it's not Vicky, it's unknown number, wonder who is it. I dropped my bread, when I read at the message. It's the playgirl. "What the.."

From : unknown
Hey Amber, what are you doing now? It's Krystal.

To : unknown
What do you want? How do you know my number?

I reply coldly

From : unknown
Oh, I asked Vicky. And I'm wondering what are you doing now. Wanna hang out?

To : unknown
No. I have nothing to do, but I ain’t gonna hang out with you.

Oh Vicky.

From : unknown
Okay then. See you tomorrow

I hope not. I’m not sure I want to see you tomorrow or even the next days.