Chapter 4

Just a Happy Life

Victoria POV
I’m walking to school, alone. I don’t stop by on Amber's because I feel so irritated after what I saw yesterday. We used to go to school together, but not today. I’m entering the class and feel more irritated because she's here already. She's talking with.. Krystal. They laugh. I walk weakly to my seat, beside her. "Hey Vic, you're not stop by my apartment right? I sent you message this morning," Amber chirping on my side. She looks so bright. "Yeah I saw it," i said casually. Aaargh, it feels so irritated, maybe I should buy some strawberry milk myself. "Hey, where are you going?" she asked me when I'm leaving my seat. "Strawberry," i said with a smile, weak smile for exactly. "Ah, I'll go get it for you," she answers me, then running away.

Krystal POV
Clearly, she likes Amber. Aaargh. Wait why do I feel annoyed? I'm just helping Amber. Then Amber is back with two bottles. "Here," she hands over the pink bottle to Vicky. "And this one for you princess," she said while hand me my favorite mango milk. I smile to her then glance to Vic, she sip her milk and her face looks irritated a bit. Oh I'm not dying today, am i?
To be exact, yesterday Amber told me to act like we're close. Really close. Like she's approach on me. And like a dumber, I agreed instantly. I think i dig my own grave now. Because Vicky look so pissed. Amber waving her hand in front of me, "Are you okay?" she pout. Gosh she's so cute. I nodded and smile at her. Then a wave of students come to class.

My phone beeping, it’s a message. I look at it under my table and frown.

From : Cute Llama (that's what she type her own on my phonebook)
I think it works.

I glare at her. Her smirk appear and i wanna facepalm now. Just ignore this llama face.

From : Cute Llama
Yah! what's with the face?

I give her an annoying face and she's pouting. Gosh, she's so cute. I feel like wanna slap my own face now.

"Miss Jung," Damn. Ms Park calls my name now. Damn you llama face. "Sorry, it's my mom," I lied.

Amber POV
Gosh. I bet Vicky is upset now. Just hang in there Vic. I'll send Krystal a message.
To : Princess
I think it works.

She glaring at me. Then she put her phone back. What the..

To : Princess
Yah! what's with the face?

She makes me pouting.

"Miss Jung,"Ms Park calls her. Oops, my bad. "Sorry, it's my mom," she lied. Then glaring at me.

Maybe later at the break time.

And finally it’s break time. "Hey Vic, what do you want to eat?" I asked her while put my belongings to my duffel bag. "I don't know," she answers me. "Come on. Krys, what about you?" I asked Krystal casually. She shrugged. "Let's go then," I casually put on my duffel bag and walking to the door, with Krystal in front of me. Vicky still stands at her seat. "Vicky, come on," she looked in a deep thought. Then she is heading weakly toward us. Am I going too far?
"Amber, I wanna go to restroom. Both of you can go first," Krystal tell me before running toward the restroom. "Wait. Vic, find a seat for us, okay," I follow Krystal.

Krystal POV
"Hey," it's Amber. "What?" I go to the cubicle and doing my thing. "Do you think it's okay?" she asked me. How am I supposed to know, stupid? "Well, I don't know," i said after finished my thing. I go to the sink and wash my hand. "Ask yourself, look at her face. It's clearly, duh. She's gonna hate me after this. Gosh," i said while wiping my hand. "She's not that kind of girl. she's nice and.." she paused, look a bit frustrated. I smile at her, "Just wait for the right time and say to her," i said calmly. "Come on, she's waiting," I hold her arm and going out the restroom.

Victoria POV
Maybe I should go to restroom too, "Ask yourself, look at her face. It's clearly, duh. She's gonna hate me after this. Gosh," i hear Krystal voice. Hate her? For what? "She's not that kind of girl. She’s nice and.." it's Amber's voice. "Just wait for the right time and say to her," Krystal voice again. Right time, for what? Are they gonna admit to me that they're dating now? Once again my heart sank and going deeper than before. "Come on, she's waiting," I running to the cafeteria. Maybe I'll just pretend that I don't hear anything.

To my horror, I see Krystal clinging on Amber's shoulder and they're smiling each other. Then Amber waving at me, Krystal look a bit uncertain. I smile to them and asked them to sit in front of me. And the second surprise is, Amber sit next to me, not on her side. "So, what you wanna eat?" she asked me then to Krystal. "I'll take sandwich," I said. "Me too," Krystal said. Then Amber running to buy them. It feels awkward now, me and my crush's girlfriend. "Sorry, I kinda heard you both earlier at the restroom," I said. She’s widening her eyes in surprise. "Congratulation," i try to smile naturally. We're both silent now. Then Amber come with the sandwiches, she looks puzzled. "What?"
"I coincidentally heard you both earlier. Congratulation," i smile to Amber. She blinks rapidly. I feel like wanna cry now. "Hey, I just realized, i kinda need to go to library. I'll see you both later. Bye,"

Krystal POV
"I think she misheard about what we talked about earlier," I turn my head to Amber. Her face so frustrated now. She gulped. I pull her arm to sit on my side now. Somehow I feel a bit happy and sad at the same time. "Maybe you should confess to her, sooner," i suggested. Gosh, why is it felt awkward? She nodded weakly. "Just, finish your sandwich and bring hers to the library," I said then eat my own sandwich. "I think you're right," she murmured.

Victoria POV
I can't think straight right now. My mind is full of Amber, I seat on the corner and sob. I try to reduce my sound but suddenly i feel someone tap on my shoulder. "Are you okay?" it's Choumi. I nodded slowly. He sits on my side and said, "You can tell me anything. I'm here to listen," he said. He's so kind. Then I'm telling him the entire story, story about my feeling for Amber till the restroom incident. He nodded but keeps silent. All of sudden, i hug him. He widens his eyes but embraces me and pats my back so softly. "I think you should calm yourself down a bit," he said. I feel safe on his embrace and then I nodded.

Amber POV
I'm heading to the library to find Vicky, my eyes falling to the corner. To my horror, i find her. I see her in embrace of a guy, it's Choumi. I drop the sandwich that i brought, I feel my heart ripped. Choumi saw me in suprise, but without words, i run away from the library. I'm kneeling on the corner and cry inaudibly. "Hey," Krystal approaches me and kneels beside me. I can't think of anything now, i put my hand on her neck. I cry on her shoulder. She pats my back, "Just cry if it can relieve you," she said softly.