Chapter 7

Just a Happy Life

It's a bit longer than I thought.. Hope you enjoy it..

----------------------------------------

Amber POV
It’s Saturday and amazingly I'm waking early. Why am I so excited to bring her some breakfast? I giggle to myself. I put on my jacket and out of apartment. I stop by to a cafe and buy her some pancakes.
I ring her apartment’s bell and wait for a minute or so. I hear a groan from the inside but then the door opened. Her angelic face appears. Gosh, she's beautiful even with drool. Kekeke. "Good morning princess. Breakfast is ready," I raise up the bags to her. She smile and let me in. She still in pajamas, a loose tshirt and very short shorts. Grrr.. "Wash your face and brush your teeth, I'll set the breakfast. Hurry," i said toward her kitchen. To my surprise, she circled my waist and cling to me like a koala. I rolled my eyes and turn back to face her. I look at her sleepy face and kiss her forehead. Wow, what am I doing? She's pouting and lazily walking toward the bathroom. Aish, this girl. I set the utensils and put the pancakes out for both of us. What took her so long? I heading to her bedroom and snort, she's laying on her bed, again. "Hey, get up and eat the breakfast with me," I try to pull her out the bed, but she pull me back. I fall forward to the bed, above her for exact. I widen my eyes, but still look at her. Her eyes are so beautiful then without conscious i lean forward to capture her lips. I kissed her softly and she's smile. "Get up and eat," i said while i pulled my head. "How can I, if you're still above me?" she teases me. Right about I try to get up, she pull me and roll me over her bed. She hug me and hid her face on my chest. "It's too early. I wanna get more sleep and you have to accompany me," she said. I look at her desk watch, it's only 8 a.m. "Fine, one more hour, okay?" I said and her hair and sniff on it, a rose scent.

Krystal POV
I smile on her chest. Then suddenly my phone ringing, I pull myself and look at my phone, that jerk again. I was going to put my phone on the bed side table, ignore it. "Who is that?" she asked me. "Nobody. Leave it," i said. She grabs my phone and look at it, then answers the phone in annoyed voice, "I've told you not to approach her again! Including calling her!" she said. I try to grab my phone but she shrug off, "She is mine!" then she ended the call, tossed my phone on the bed then turned her face away from me. She's a bit possessive, but I like it. "Come on, don't ruin the mood," I said, caress her face. She stays silent and sigh. "I'll block his number later. I'm yours, okay. Come on now," I hug side her and kissed her cheek. She keeps silent. "Oh come on hug me. I wanna sleep," I whined. She faced me and hugs me back. Such a nice morning. Keke.

We are getting up at 9 a.m or so and happily eat our breakfast, while watching the TV. Then her phone ring, she answered immediately. "What's up?" she chirped. "Well, Vicky likes sweet things, like cakes and ice Americano," she said then giggle. "No no no, don't bring her a flower, she's not gonna accept it. Well, she is kinda traumatizing about it. I once brought her a bouquet and then there was bee. She shocked. That's why she afraid of them," she said casually, then laugh. Wow, she knows a lot about Victoria, for sure. Suddenly i feel a bit annoyed about it. Am I jealous? Oh come on Krystal, you aren't supposed to be jealous. "Okay, see you later," she ended the call. "Wow, you know a lot about Vicky," i said. Am I sounds jealous? She turn her head to me and furrows her brows, "It.'s Choumi and he ask me how to impress Vicky," she informed me. I just nodded. She lean forward then smirk, "Are you jealous?" "No, I'm not," I try to defense myself. She grabs my hand on her then kissed it, "Don't be jealous, princess. I'm yours, okay?" she said sweetly. I held my smile.

Victoria POV
It’s almost 11 a.m now. I stand near the cinema and wait for them. I look around to see the movie list. Oh, please not horror or thriller. I sigh. Amber doesn’t like horror so it's fine. I smile to myself. Wait, what if Choumi or Krystal wanna see horror? "Hey," i jumped on a voice behind me. It's Choumi, "Ah, you scare me," i whine and slap his arm. He smiles. Gosh, he's cute. He handed me a glass of ice Americano, but how does he know I like it. It must be Amber. I received it and sip it. Sweet, just the way I like it.
"Boo," a voice make me jumped for the second. I slap on Amber's shoulder. She looks 'handsome' on her black long sleeve shirt and jeans. And Krystal looks beautiful with her also black shirt, grey cardigans and jeans. It's 'couple apparel' or what? I wonder. The three of them laugh and then Krystal holds on Amber's arm. Amber turns to her then hold her hand and intertwined. I wish Amber hold mine, instead. "So, what are we gonna watch?" Amber asked. "Let's watch 'The Boy'. I saw the trailer and it's cool," Choumi suggest. "Yeah, I saw the trailer before. Quite fascinating," Krystal said. "But Amber doesn't like horror," I said casually. Krystal frown then looked away from me. "Uhm, yeah I don't like horror. Sorry. Let's watch 'The 5th Wave' instead. It's quite cool, it's aliens thing," she said. I just nodded, so was Choumi. She nudge Krystal, "Whatever," she said nonchalantly.

Amber POV
“I’ll go buy the ticket,” Choumi said the walk toward the counter. "Am, I wanna go to restroom," Krystal said. "I'll go with Choumi," Vicky added then running away. Geez. I follow Krystal. "What?" I asked her soon as we enter the restroom. Krystal keep silent and go to the sink to wash her hand. She pouts, so cute. "Oh come on princess," I embrace her and lean on her shoulder. "She's my best friend, that's why she knows it," I said. "And I'm your girlfriend, but I don't know about it," she said, still pouting. I kissed her cheek, she's blushing then nudge me. "I will let you know all about me then, okay?" I persuade her. She turns back to me and kisses me. Gosh, this girl really likes kissing. "Now, let's go. They're waiting," I say then give her another peck.

"That aliens thing is awesome," I chirped. "Yeah, and I can't imagine that the troops actually are aliens," Choumi added. Krystal and Victoria only smile. I wished they can be friend and talk to each other. "Hey both of you wait here, Choumi and I gonna buy ice cream, okay?" I said to the girls. I drag Choumi to the ice cream stall. "Buy strawberry for Vicky, dude. I'll get Mango flavor for my princess," I said to Choumi. He smile and nodded. "You.. really like Krystal eh?" he nudge me. I think I'm blushing. I have to.

Krystal POV
Geez. Why do I have to with her, it's awkward. "Krys," it is Minhyuk. Damn. I glare at him, with his buddies behind. I grab Vicky's arm and try to pull her, "Come on," I said but Minhyuk hold my other wrist tightly. "Let me go," I said sarcastically. "Yah! You hurt her," Vicky raises her voice. He smirks then tries to drag me along with him. Vicky slaps his hand and he releases me. He glares fiercely. When he is gonna slap her, Choumi come in front of him and stop him. "Don't you dare!" he glares at him in fierce. "How many times should I told you, don't approach my girl?!" Amber said in rage now. I grab Amber's arm and hold her. "Let him. Let's go," I said. "Choumi, let's go," Vicky also grab his hand. We left Minhyuk dumbfound.

“Such a troublemaker," Choumi said. Victoria his back to relieve him. I Amber's back and lean on her shoulder. "Let's eat. I'm a bit hungry," I said. Victoria nodded and smiled to me. We heading to a restaurant and sit at the corner. "We waste the ice cream we bought for you," Amber said suddenly. Yeah, they throw the ice cream when they heading toward us before. I look at Victoria and we share our smiles, "It's okay," she said. "Yeah, just buy us another," I said tease Amber and intertwined my hand to her. We all laugh. We order pizza, after some minutes they're arrived. "Amber," Vicky sit on her opposite and try to feed her. She looks at me in hesitancy. "Don't waste when your best friend offered you," I said with a smile. And gladly she takes it. And surprisingly, Choumi try to feed me his pizza. Now I look at Amber. She just smiles and then I take a bite of Choumi's. We all laugh. It's getting better for all of us, i guess.

[Warning it’s kinda “M” a bit]
Amber POV
I take Krystal home and hang out on her apartment for some time. She opens her wardrobe and throws me shorts, "Change to this. It's more comfortable," she said. I smile and heading to bathroom. "Where are you going?" she asked me. "Bathroom. You asked me to change, right?" I answer her casually. "Just change them here," she said and suddenly she ed her jeans. "Yah! What are you doing? Are you gonna changed in front of me?" i become panic. She smirks then pulls down her jeans. I widen my eyes then turn away. "Done," she said nonchalantly. She approaches me, "Your turn," she said flirty. My heart pounding when she circled her hand on me and me. I can feel her breath on my neck. Make me shiver.

She kissed my nape, teasing me. Gosh. I try to hold myself. She keeps kissing my back and pull down my jeans. Oh dear. Wake up Amber. Hold it. It's so tempting, but I can't lose from my lust. Come on Amber. Then I feel my shirt pulled up. I'm on my sport bra now. Oh no. Her palm on my abs now. She turns me to face her then kiss my lips passionately. My hand on her waist now, her backs then goes down. Only underwear. Damn, this girl. I push her slightly to her bed. She holds my neck and deepen the kiss. I laid her on her bed and caress her thigh. I can hear her moan between the kisses. My hand goes under her shirt and find her bra. I keep caress her mound without take off her bra. I kissed her jawline then to her neck. She moans in pleasure. I like the sound of it. "Am, take off my shirt," she said weakly. Gladly I take off her shirt and her bra. Gosh, they're beautiful. "Don't stare," she's blushing. I smile then kissed her neck again. I caress her mound and she's moan. And.. we spent the night with moans.

[Sorry, readers but I really can't do this kind.. So, use your own imagination okay.. Kekeke..]

Krystal POV
I slightly open my eyes, it’s morning already. It's my first night with her, my girlfriend. My first 'get laid' with a girl for exact. But I don't mind. I love her. I caress her cheek softly. But suddenly I feel a bit uncertain, we're only 'fake couples'. I'm screwed. I sit and it makes her stir a bit, then she open her eyes slightly. "Morning baby," she said. I turn to her on a flat face. She sit and caress my backs, "What? Have you got a nightmare?" she asked me. I keep silent then put my face on my palm. "Hey, what going on? It's okay, it's just a nightmare" she embraced me. "But.. but we are 'fake couples', aren't we?" I said and it makes me disappointed. She chuckle, "After all we did, you still think that we are 'fake'?" "But you love Victoria, aren't you?" I sob. She kissed my cheek, “I was,” she said. She takes my hand and intertwines them, "It's all my fault. I made you confused you, right?" "And now you regret all of it," I try to release my hand but she tighten them. “No. I am not regretting anything,” she assures me. I look at her eyes. She smile, “I do loved her, but it’s in the past. I have you now. I’m yours and you’re mine,” she said. “No. Don’t pity me,” I turn away from her gaze. "Don't you love me?" she asked. "I do. I do love you, Am," I answer her. She pulls me to her embrace and kissed my bare shoulder. "I love you Krystal Jung. I feel flutter whenever I see you," she said. I smile. “Since when?” I asked, still feel hesitate. “Since the first you kissed me. I always find you beautiful even when I’m still in love to Vicky. I swear. It’s just, I kinda find you annoying because you always has a boyfriend,” she admitted and blushing at the same time. I giggle and kiss her lips. "I also always find you attractive but you were so cold to me before," I said. "I'm sorry for that," she said and places her forehead to mine. "Do you still love me after you find out that I'm not a ?" I . "Hey, you aren't my first either," she said, tease me back. I slap her chest then hug her. "Honestly, I just did it once. With that jerk and I regret it,” I admit. She nodded. "You know. He takes me to the club on our second date and we did it when i was drunk. He took my ity. He said he's gonna spread it to the entire campus if I'm not continue to date him," I sigh. "Well since you're not dating him anymore, he may spread it. But don't worry, I'll make him my punch bag if he do it," she said and I giggle. "I don't really care about it anymore. He can do anything he wants," i said. "Why do you love me?" she raise her brows. "Actually it's the first time i falling in love. With them, only lust. They never treat me like you do. All they know just making out with me, but when they ask for , I decline. That's why they dump me," I told her. She sigh. I hug her tight, "Just stay with me, Am. I love you so much," I sob. "Indeed, that's my plan," she said and she kissed my forehead. I'm so happy to hear that. This is the best in my whole life