Chapter: 9

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hospital:

Taehyung's sitting on a bench inside a hospital as his face have no emotion. Suddenly the door beside the bench open up and Krystal is the one who is walking out of the room and her right hand was covering with elastic bandage. A female doctor also come out from the same room as Krystal. Taehyung quickly stand up and look at Krystal's hand and he turn to look at the doctor.

"How's her hand?" Taehyung ask.
"It's okay, the wound was not that deep so it'll heal soon" The doctor said with a smile but Taehyung just seem to can't smile back to her.
"I am glad to hear then we're leaving. Thank you doctor" Taehyung bow to the doctor, Krystal also bow with him.
"Thank you" Krystal said. 
"Yes, you're welcome" The doctor is still smiling. 

After that, the doctor go back into her room. Taehyung leave the hospital with Krystal and when they reach outside of the hospital. Taehyung quickly turn to Krystal who is walking behind him.

"It's my fault" Taehyung with a cold tone, Krystal turn up to look at him after she heard his cold voice.
"It's not" Krystal response back to Taehyung with soft voice.
"I shouldn't have left you walking back alone, it's also my fault for letting you come with me" Taehyung raise his voice a bit.
"Taehyung, it's not. I was the one who wanted to go with you. Stop blaming your-" Krystal was about to finish her sentence and Taehyung cut her off.
"You should stop talking to me" Taehyung's voice become shaky. Krystal look speechless with his words.
"You also should stop helping me, you're not helping and I even cause you more trouble" Taehyung said. 
"You didn't cause me any trouble..." Krystal's voice became low and look at him.
"I did! Look at your hand right now!" Taehyung shout to her.
"You didn't do it! That drunk man was the one who did it! It was also my fault that I chose to walked on that silent street! Why are you making yourself depress?!! It's not even any big problem! Why are you being so negative with yourself?!" Krystal shout back to him as tears flow down from her face.
"Yes! I'm being negative! I am making myself depress! I am like this because I don't want to lose another person! If you don't like it, stop hanging around with a depress person like me!" Taehyung shout while pointing to himself and he walk away from Krystal.
"Kim Taehyung!" Krystal call out to Taehyung who is walking far away from her. 
"Kim Taehyung!" Krystal call out to him again but he didn't stop walking, the distance between him and her only get further.
"Kim Taehyung..." Krystal's tears keep flowing no matter how many time she wipe it and she keep sobbing as she look at Taehyung's back who is starting to disappear from her eyes. 

 

Taehyung've reached home, He quickly walk to his room. He turn on the light in his room and drop his backpack down. Taehyung rush to the bathroom and turn on his bathtub faucets, he drop himself in the bathtub and he is sitting there until the water fill the bathtub, he turn it off and continue to be in the water. Suddenly he close his eyes drown himself in the water. 

'Taehyung'

*Why?*

'Taehyung-ah!'

*Why did your voice always appeared around me at time like this...*

'Yah! Kim Taehyung!'

Taehyung rise up from the water and coughs, he's panting hardly and try to catch his breath. After catching his breath back, Taehyung still didn't get up from the bathtub and lay in there for a while. Taehyung sigh and close his eyes and let himself drowning in his thought this time.

Meanwhile, Krystal who have just reached her home quickly take off her shoes and rush to her room.
Jessica noticed something wrong walk to upstair to follow her sister. Jessica go to Krystal's room, the door was locked.

Knock! Knock!

"Soojung?" Jessica said with calm voice.
"Go away!" Different from her sister, Krystal shout back to her from her room.
"Soojung, If something wrong, you can share with me. You promised" Jessica still talk back to her sister with calm voice.
No voice was heard or response back to her after that, It was silent for a while. Jessica was about to call her again but then the door open.
"Soojung" Jessica hug Soojung tightly after she saw her sister's face.
Krystal hug her sister back and sobs. 
"Don't cry" Jessica pat her sister's head while she is hugging her.
"Eonnie" Krystal response back to her sister with shaky voice.
Jessica keep hugging her sister tight.

After sobbing and crying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter