Chapter: 6

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was evening already, class ended. Taehyung walk out of the school and he suddenly hear someone call out his name.
"Taehyung-ah!" 
He turn to that person and look at her. He knew it that it was Krystal's voice.
She stop in front of him and pant. 
"What do you want?" Taehyung ask. 
"Phone number" Krystal raise her phone up in front of his face.
Taehyung didn't response and stare at her. Krystal stare at him back and sigh.
"You won't give me, I know it. See you tomorrow then" Krystal was about to walk away and Taehyung walk to stand in front of her, he grab her phone and dial his number. He press call and then his phone that was in his pocket start ringing, he end the call and give her phone back.
"This is embarrassing. Why are you asking me instead of me asking you? " Taehyung said and walk away. 
Krystal flinch a bit and shout to him.
"Yah! It's not embarrassing!" Krystal run to him "If it is then I'll delete your number and let you ask me instead" 
Taehyung roll his eyes and look at her "Nevermind" (A/N: NEVERMIND NEVERMIND /SINGING BTS INTRO: NEVERMIND x'D)
"Then it's not embarrass then" Krystal said. 
*This girl* Taehyung thought. 
"Are you going home?" Krystal look at him. 
"No, I'm going to work" Taehyung response without looking at her. 
"You're working?" She raise her eyesbrow.
"Yes, for living" Taehyung answer.
"Where?" Krystal keep asking.
"Cafe" Taehyung is getting use to her asking and talking nonstop. 
"Can I go to see you work?" Krystal's eyes sparkle up.
"No. It's going to be late and you're going to get kick out by me" Taehyung look at her.
"Pleaseee" Krystal clasp her hand.
"No is no. Go home" Taehyung's voice become stern. 
Krystal sulk but she didn't said anything anymore because of his voice became serious.
"I'm going then" Krystal speed up and left Taehyung alone.
Taehyung mess his hair and continue to walk to the cafe.

Krystal enter her house, she didn't see her sister. Her phone suddenly vibrate and she check it.
It was a message from her sister.

I'm having dinner outside today with some of business friends today.
Sorry, I didn't get to have dinner with you and I left some money on the dining table.
Buy something to eat. 

Krystal order a pizza, after that she walk to the sofa and lay on the sofa. 
15 minutes of waiting, the pizza arrive. Krystal dig in and when is done, she go upstair to her room and take a bath. 
After a cold bath, she lay on her bed and let out a sigh.
"Lonely" 
Krystal let out a word and stare at the ceiling. She stare at it and remain silent for 20 minutes. 
Her phone suddenly ring. She grab her phone and she see a KakaoTalk notification stated that she got a message, she check the message and it was from her friend Sulli. They exchange their phone number today and so it was also sync to her Kakao. 

Jinri: Annyeong, Soojung-ah.

Also she sent a smile sticker to Krystal. 
Krystal smile and she reply back. 

Soojung: Annyeong, Sul.

She send back the smile sticker. Sulli reply quickly to her message. 

Jinri: Aren't you going to sleep yet?
Soojung: It's still 8:30PM, to early for me to sleep. xD
Jinri: Same here. kekeke.
Soojung: Aren't we having any homework today?
Jinri: No, I'll remind you if we have. Since you're not focusing on the teacher at all but only on Mr.Kim Taehyung :P 

"No!" Krystal shout in her room. 

Soojung: Not funny. -_-+ I am actually study hard, I'm just forgetful.
Jinri: Hahaha, I'm just joking. If you're studying hard, you're not chatting with me and study already. xD
Soojung: So are you. :P
Jinri: ah =_=, I'll go and study then. T-T 
Soojung: kekeke, yes go and study hard. Sul-ah.
Jinri: Yes, Soojung-ah. Keke, I have to go then. Good night.
Soojung: Aye, night.

And so, Krystal's and Sulli's conversation ended. Krystal  then see that her friends list have a new friend and it was Taehyung kakao.
"Wah, he actually have Kakao" Krystal said and keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter