Chapter: 8

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already evening, school has ended. Everyone gather all their books into their bags and also other things.
Everyone in the classroom left one by one.

"Sul, I'm going first" Krystal talk to Sulli, Sulli raise her head up from her notebook and smile.
"Okay" Sulli waves at Krystal.
Krystal smile and waves back then she glance at Taehyung who is beside her.
"Aren't you going to say something?" Krystal ask Taehyung.
Taehyung let out a sigh and bow to Sulli. 
"I'm going first" He said.
Sulli nods slowly and smile at Taehyung too.
"Yes, are you two going somewhere together?" Sulli ask Taehyung.
"Yes" Taehyung reply.
Sulli gasp "Are you two going on a date?" 
Krystal hit Sulli's right arm and Sulli rub her arm after she got hit. 
"No, I am going to the cafe that he's working at" Krystal said.
"Ah, then have fun" Sulli smile and waves again.
"Uh, I am really going" Krystal waves and grin at Sulli as she walk out of the classroom with Taehyung.
When she walk out, she see someone stand near the door. She look at that person and turn to Taehyung.
"Wah, how come Park Jimin look so handsome that close? He was handsome from a far but he is even more handsome as I saw him closer" Krystal whisper to Taehyung.
"I don't care" Taehyung said.
"Tsk" Krystal cross her arms and continue to walk beside Taehyung.

Talking about Park Jimin, he wait until everyone were out of the classroom and then he enter.
He walk to Sulli's table and he grab a sit in front of her table. He sit on Krystal's place which was in front of Sulli.
"What're you doing?" Jimin ask Sulli as he is looking at her notebook.
"Isn't it obvious that I was writing the lesson?" Sulli didn't even look at Jimin.
"Bad student, you didn't write it in classtime" Jimin look at Sulli.
"I was too focused on the teacher's explaination about the lesson so I only get to write some" Sulli look up to the board and she look at her notebook again to copy the lesson.
"Hehhhh, by the way, let's go eat together after you finish. We barely eat together these days" Jimin still look at Sulli.
Sulli look at Jimin "Go wait at the school gate, I'll go to meet youu after I'm done" 
"Why can't I stay here?" Jimin tilt his head.
"I don't want to get stare by all yor fangirls when we go down together" Sulli said.
"I don't have any fans" Jimin said and then he get hit on the head with a pen "Ah!" He rub his head.
"I said fangirls not fans, doesn't your house full of fans? How come you said that you don't have one? Or maybe you're too rich so you only have air conditoner?" Sulli continue to write.
"Hahaha, so funny" Jimin cross his arms on the table and lay his head on his arms with a poker face. 
"It's not funny, I know" Sulli said. 
"It's true that I don't have any fangirls" Jimin said.
"Don't joke with me Park Jimin, Every girls is screaming for you and standing in lines just to confess to you" Sulli finally look at Jimin.
"Even you?" Jimin and Sulli make eyes contact.
"No" Sulli looked away from Jimin and prepare too put her things in her backpack. Jimin look at her preparing, he stand up after she finish.
"Let's go" Jimin walk beside Sulli and they get out of the class. 

Meanwhile, in the cafe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter