Chapter: 4

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh! Taehyung-ah! Good Morning!" Krystal shouted and every students in the class turn to look at him.

Everyone in the class turn to look at him and Taehyung didn't care about them and he even ignore Krystal's morning greeting. 
He walk in the class and then he see Krystal walking toward him.

"Yah!" Krystal grab his right ear hardly then and Taehyung suddenly let out a scream while the others seem a bit shock.
"AH! Let go!" Taehyung try to grab Krystal's hand away.
"Stop being rude!" Krystal said as she keep holding his ear "At least say "Yo" or something. Don't just ignore!"
"I don't want" Taehyung responsed.
"If you don't want to greet me then greet everyone" Krystal replied.
Taehyung look at Krystal then turn to look at his classmates who are now staring at him.
"Come on or I'll won't let you go" Krystal convinced him. 
Taehyung keep looking at everyone and then he sigh.
"Good morning everyone" he said and everyone look very shock since this is the first time that he talk to them. 
"Good morning Taehyung!" Sulli said with a grin on her face. 
"Morning Taehyung!" The others also greeted him back with a smile. 
Taehyung seem to be surprise with everyone responsed, he thought they must have hate him already but it was different. (A/N: Logic like this can only happened in story like mostly :'D)
Krystal let go of Taehyung's ear and grin with everyone responsed since she is very happy that everyone didn't hate him.
Taehyung go to his place and sit down, Krystal also sit down near him and then she take out a stick note from her bag and write something, she then tear the stick note and stick it in front of his table. Taehyung see it and he glance at Krystal. He pick up the note and look at it.

See? If only you greet them in the morning like this everytime you come in, doesn't this make you feel good at least?

Taehyung turn to look at Krystal and she was also looking at him with a grin. 
Taehyung turn away from her, he write something back for reply. 
After he done, he stick it on her hand and turn to look at the view through the window. 
Krystal look at the reply and she turn to look at Taehyung with a glare but he's already turned away.

Seen. 

Krystal seriously want to hit him but she just let it off since she was happy that he's greeting everyone today.
While Taehyung who is turning away from her was looking at her reaction through the reflection of the window, he let out a smile.

The bell ring out of sudden, It is the sign of lunch break. All the students are going out of the class to eat.
Krystal pull out two lunch box bags that she's keeping under the table. She put one of it on the table.
"Taehyung-ah!" She call him.
Taehyung turn to look at her who is pointing something so he see her pointing to the lunch box bag on the table.
"For you" Krystal smile widely.
Taehyung didn't said anything and he still looking at the bag.
"Let's go and eat together" Krystal said.
Taehyung didn't response and look at her. 
Krystal look back at Taehyung.
"Why are you keep looking at me? You love me?" Krystal grin and get closer to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter