Chapter: 7

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's walking to school early today, she was walking while listening to music. Suddenly someone run to stand in front of her.
Krystal was a bit surprise but then she smile and take off her earphones. That person grin at her and waves.
"Good Morning! Soojung!"
Krystal laugh and reply "Good Morning! Sul!" 
Sulli laugh too, then she see someone behind Krystal, she waves at them with a big smile on her face.
"Luna eonnie! Amber eonnie!"
Krystal turn back to see them and she see a person with a brown hair and around shoulder length, another one with short hair with colors of brown mixed with little bit of blonde. 
The two smile back at Sulli and they both waves back. They walk to Sulli and Krystal.
"Morning! Sulli-ah!" They both greet Sulli at the same time.
"Morning!" Sulli greet back.
After the greeting, those two both turn to look at Krystal and then they look back at Sulli.
Sulli look back at them and she start to introduce Krystal to her friend.
"This is Soojung and Soojung, this is my friends. This is Sunyoung eonnine but you can called her Luna eonnie" She point to the girl with brown hair.
"And this is Amber eonnie" she point to the other girls with short hair. 
Krystal give them a smile "Hi, I'm Soojung but you can called me Krystal" she waves. 
Luna smile back "Well, as Sulli said. I'm Luna" 
"And I'm Amber" Amber grin at Krystal. 
"Err...they allow girl to wear pants?" Krystal ask Amber and Amber laugh.
"I'm not comfortable with skirt so pants for me" Amber said.
"Wah, I should have said that too" Krystal reply. 
"Exception for me only" Amber laugh.
"I'm jealous, wearing pants is more comfortable, I can raise my legs anytime I want" Krystal's words make everyone laugh and agree.
They both continue to walk to school together and when they reach the school gate, they heard some girls screaming.
"Why are they screaming in this early morning?" Krystal ask everyone.
"It's them for sure" Sulli said. 
"Them?" Krystal said.
Sulli drag Krystal closer to the gate. Luna and Amber follow behind.
"Them" Sulli point to a group of guys, there were six of them.
Krystal look at them and jaw-drop. 
"They're so handsome. Who are they? How come I never see them before?" Krystal start to attack Sulli with question.
Sulli laugh and reply "They're Bangtan Sonyeondan who is also known as BTS, they've been here for long times already but since they come to school very early, a lazy student like you will barely get a chance to see them until you wake up fast like today" 
"Yah" Krystal glare at Sulli and she just shrug. 
"Why are they a group? How come I never see them on lunch break too?" Krystal keep asking.
"They're a group because they always perform together when our school have some festivals. They even produced their own song" Luna reply.
"You never see them at lunch break because you only go to the cafeteria once on lunch break and beside that I always saw you and Taehyung at the school backyard all the time" Sulli said to Krystal. 
"Stalker and how come I didn't see that on that one day that I was at the cafeteria" Krystal said and continue to look at them.
"That time they probably go to eat somewhere else, how unlucky you are" Amber said.
"Jeez, can you guys tell me their name?" Krystal ask.
"That tallest guy. He is Kim Namjoon which is known as Rap Monster. He is good at rapping and he have the highest IQ" Sulli pointing to the guy that is the tallest and have blonde hair.
"That one with grey hair is Min Yoongi, he is also known as Suga. He produced many songs for his group." Luna pointing to the guy with grey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter