Chapter: 3

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home" Krystal greeted her sister with a smile as soon as she entered the house. 
"Uh, welcome back" Her sister turn to look at her also greeted her back with a smile then she turn back to look at bunch of papers that she was holding while she was sitting on the sofa.
Krystal come to sit near her sister. 
"As expected, My sister Jessica is really hard working" Krystal said and look at the papers which her sister holding it.
Jessica just laugh and look at her "Anyway, how was your first day at the new school?" 
"Hmm..." Krystal pushed for a moment and answer "It was good, I also made a friend" she smile at her sister.
"Really? Name is?" Jessica asked.
"Kim Taehyung" Krystal grin after she told her sister. 
Jessica raise her eyesbrow and drop the documents on the table "A boy?"
Krystal nods "He is also my seatmate" 
"Hmm" Jessica nods slowly. 
"Anyway eonnie, do you know what foods do most people put in lunchbox?" Krystal blurted out her question.
"Why? You want to make a lunchbox?" Jessica tilt her head. 
"Since the foods at the cafeteria doesn't taste good" Krystal pout at her sister.
"But you can buy foods from outside" Jessica said. 
"I want to make it" Krystal responsed back.
"Yah, you never want to cook but why suddenly want to cook?" Jessica keep staring at Krystal.
"If it was for myself, I would have go out and buy foods but this is for him" Krystal told her sister.
"Don't tell me that you're in love with him already?! You guys just met and it's not even a day yet. Why are you going to far for him?" Jessica raise her voice.
"No, I didn't love him" Krystal shake her head "Also I just want to make him happy. His parents died just like ours, He seem not to have anyone in house and also he always eat the foods at the cafeteria that does not really taste good at all so I said I will make him a lunchbox. He seem really fragile too..." 
"You know you can't even cook and you said something like that? You must be crazy" Jessica was disbelief with her. 
"That's why I'm going to learn it tonight. I will also cook it for you" Krystal hug her sister tightly and smile. 
"Aish really, make sure it's eatable and don't ask me help. I'm going to wait and eat only" Jessica told her and hug her back.
"Yes yes but about the lunchbox what should I make?" Krystal release the hug and asked.
"I don't know since I never ask mom about it or ask her to make it for me before and so do you" Jessica said.
Krystal sigh "Eonnie, you're no help at all. Better ask google then" Krystal get up and walk upstair to her room.
"This girl" Jessica mumbled and smile.

Krystal who came back downstair with her hair was tied up walk to the kitchen. She open the refrigerator and look at all the ingredients that was in it and she take all the ingredients she need and put in on the kitchen counter. She close back the refrigerator and look at her phone. "We all have the ingredients so let start. Soojung hwaiting! (A/N: In case you forgot or don't read the description, Krystal's real name was Soojung)" Krystal who is mumbling alone as she put her phone down and clean her hand before she start to cook. 

First, she clean the rice and cook it in the rice cooker. After that, she clean the vegetables that she took out from the refrigerator and start to cook it.She was cutting the vegetables in an unprofessional way and then she acutally cut herself.

"Ah!" Krystal winced in pain and look at her finger, it was bleeding. She peek out the kitchen to see if Jessica was still sitting there but she seem to went upstiar already. Krystal quickly run to the cupboard in the living room, she open the cupboard with her left hand and take out the first aid kit box. She open it quickly and take a bandage from it and put on the wound. She put everything back into place and walk back to the kitcher. She clean her hand again and continue to cook.

Jessica come down and go into the kitchen, she look at Krystal who putting the food on dining table.
"You're done?" Jessica asked and Krystal grin and reply "Yes" 
Jessica sit down and look at the food on dining table and it was kimbap "Wah, Jung Soojung first cook" Jessica clap for Krystal who is sitting in front of her looking so serious. 
"Eo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter