Chapter: 2

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, Krystal you can go sit over there, that is the only seat left anyway" The teacher said and Krystal just nod and walk to sit over there.
She sit down on the seat and turn to smile at the one who sat near her and he just look at her with a blank face.

"Hello" Krystal smile and wave at him but Taehyung didn't even bother to wave back or said hello. He just nod and get the text books out from his backpack.
He put the book on the table and turn to the page that the teacher was teaching about.
"Erm...Can I look at the book with you? I didn't even get to buy the text books we've to learn yet" The voice made Taehyung turn to look at her, he didn't response anything beside putting the book at the center of the table so she can also look.
"Thank" Krsytal said as she give him a grin. Taehyung was kinda flinch with her grin.

*Why is this girl so beautiful? She doesn't seem to remember the bets with made in the dream though. What is she anyway?* There were many questions that went through Taehyung's head that time, everything the teacher doesn't seem to come to his brain that time since he keep thinking about Krystal.

It was lunch time, Taehyung quickly get out as soon as the bell ring. Krystal turn to see him walking out of the class. 

Taehyung order the food from the cafeteria and he find a place to sit. When he found it,he drop the food tray on the table and eat alone. 
He was eating peacefully and suddenly someone come to stand near him.

"Can I sit near you?" 

Taehyung turn to that person *It is her again...* 
Taehyung just nod and Krystal pit her tray down and sit in front of him. Taehyung didn't even bother to talk to her, he keep eating like he was sitting alone.
"You didn't tell me your name yet" Krystal said as she scoop a spoon of rice into .
Taehyung didn't response to her and he just keep eating.
"You're so rude" Krystal said while chewing her food. Taehyung give her a glance and continue to keep eating.
Krystal pull his food tray away from him and Taehyung look at her.
"Give it back" Taehyung and Krystal shake her head "Tell me your name first" 
Taehyung stay silent for a moment and response "Kim Taehyung" 
Krystal smile at him. "Nice to meet you,Taehyung" Krystal push the tray back to him and continue to eat her food.
"Anyway, did you eat the food in here everyday? It doesn't even taste good" Krystal said and push her food away.
"I know" Taehyung finally starting to talk to her. 
"Then why did you keep eating it?" Krystal ask and look at him.
"Because I have no choice" Taehyung said and keep eating.
"Why don't you ask your mom to cook for you?" Krystal's question make Taehyung drop his spoon.
"She's dead" Taehyung response with a cold tone that made Krystal feel guilty. 
Taehyung starting to feeling depress as he remembered his mom. Krystal who found the uneasy look on his face starting to change topic.
"I'll cook for you tomorrow" 
Taehyung was back to normal and look at her "What?" 
"I'll cook for you tomorrow" Krystal said her words again.
"No thank, It will taste worse than the foods in here I think" Taehyung said and put the last scoop of his food into his mouth.
"Yah!" Krystal hit his head and Taehyung just wince in pain and rub his head
"Just wait and see, It will taste way better than this" Krystal said while Taehyung just stare at her.
"Hey..." Taehyung called her and she look at him "Hmm?"
"Do you remember the bet we made in my dream?" Taehyung questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter