Chapter: 1

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's like my voice was different from others, like 52 hertz whale. No matter how much I try to scream, it's like my voice is different from others.
I hate this world.
My life is full of miserable. Everything didn't work out the way I wanted.
I just want to sleep forever so I won't feel this pain anymore.
No one can help me...

"I'll help you"

Taehyung suddenly come out from the bathtub with a heavy breath. He breath in and out slowly.
"That voice again" Taehyung said as he's trying to breath in and out. Everytime he put himself drowning in the bathtub and trying commit suicide, he will always heard a girl voice saying that she will save him. Everytime he heard that, he end up stop commit suidcide.
Taehyung walk out of the bathtub and get change since his clothes is all wet. After changing, he lay down on his bed and sigh.
*Why? Everytime,I try to end my life. Like a dream,that girl's voice will appear out of nowhere* Taehyung thought as he close his eyes and take a deep breath.
Just like that, he fall asleep.

Taehyung slowly open his eyes and he look around, he rub his eyes and look up. It was white. Nothing but white.
"Hello?" Taehyung let out a word and his sound made an echoes.
He start to walk in the white space and suddenly a voice was heard.

"Hey"

Taehyung stop and look around for the voice. 
"That voice..." Taehyung murmured and turn around to find the owner of the voice.

Suddenly, a chuckle was heard around the white space. Taehyung still can't find the owner of voice.

"Are you looking for me?" 

Taehyung just nod and still looking around to find her.

"If you want to see me, please answer my question" 

Taehyung stop looking around and nod again in agreement.

"Why do you want to kill yourself?"

Taehyung flinch at her question.

"Do you think it will gain you happiness?" 

"I do think like that" Taehyung response with his deep voice.

"Why?"

"Staying alive always get me depression,I seem to can't find any happiness. Bad things always happen to me. Things are just not right to me" Taehyung said as his voice starting to get into cold tone. "I think that maybe if I kill myself. I will get to sleep forever and I don't have to think about anything anymore"

"You're such a negative person"

Taehyung was a bit annoy with her word but he admit that it was true.

"And lazy. You just want to kill yourself because you don't want to think anymore?" 

"It's stressful to think too much,especially to a negative person like me" Taehyung response.

A silent appear in the white space, all he heard right now was the sound of wind and the girl voice suddenly didn't response anything. 

"I answer your question, now show yourself" Taehyung said in cold tone. 

"One more thing" her voice suddenly heard again. 

"What?" Taehyung raise his right eyesbrow.

"Let's bet"

Taehyung didn't response.

"If I make your life back to happiness and no matter what happen after that. You will always try to be po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter