Chapter: 5

Butterfly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal who is lying on her bed and roll around while she's in a deep thought. 
*Didn't he said he can't cook?* Krystal thought.

Knock Knock!

"You can come in" Krystal said and she get up to sit. 
Jessica open the door and smile at Krystal. 
"You don't seem to be in a good mood" Jessica talk as she's walking to sit near Krystal who is sitting on the bed. 
Krystal look at her sister and start complaining. 
"Eonnie, why why? I don't understand him. Why?" 
Jessica look at her sister blankly. 
"What do you mean?" Jessica asked.
Krystal sigh and lay down on the bed. 
"Nevermind" Krystal said. 
"Wah, I never see you complain about your friend but this guy just made it. Did he piss you off?" Jessica laugh. 
"YES! YES!" Krystal quickly got up and tell her sister "I cooked for him, he only praised me once and beside that he keep scolding me for the cut! Like don't you know the struggle of cooking for the first time in my whole life?!" Krystal raise both of her hands up and point to all the bandages which was the evidence of her cutting herself. 
Jessica look at her hands and her eyes widen. 
"YOU CUT YOURSELF THIS MUCH?!" Jessica shouted and look at her sister.
Krystal jaw drop and hide her hand, she forgot that her sister didn't know about it yet.
"YAH! I'LL SUPPORT HIM THEN, LIKE WHO THE HECK CUT THEMSELVES THIS MUCH" Jessica was scolding her sister.
"Me!" Krystal answered and Jessica hit her head. 
"Ow! Eonnie!" Krystal whine and pat her head. 
"You clumsy idiot" Jessica said.

While Krystal was getting scold by her sister and there is Taehyung standing in the kitchen while reading the cookbook. 
Taehyung suddenly close the book and walk to the dining the table, he drop the book and stand there blankly.
"WHY DID I AGREE TO COOK?!" Taehyung jump around in the kitchen and then he stop and look at the cover of the cookbook blanky.
"You!" Taehyung point to the book "Why don't you make all the food in you come out?!" He is now talking to the cookbook.
*Wait...If I just buy the food and put it in lunch box for her, she won't know so why bother to suffer cooking?* Taehyung thought. 
"Yes, simple" Taehyung was about to walk out the kitchen but then he stop. 
"Wait! Don't you remember that she tried her best to cooked for you even though she said she can't cook?!" Little angel Taehyung pop out in front of him. 
"No! Just buy it!" The little devil Taehyung appear and push the angel Taehyung away. 
Taehyung look at both of them. 
"Remember, she suffered a lot for you. She cut herself lots of time!" Angel Taehyung kick the devil Taehyung away. 
*1 point for the angel me* Taehyung thought. 
"No!" The devil Taehyung give angel Taehyung one punch and he fly away. "Who ask her to do it?! She should jsut buy delicious food for you!"
*Well...he got a point* Taehyung thought.
"Hi yah!" The angel Taehyung fly in a high speed and kick the devil Taehyung away. "She said she will cook for you and she did. She responsible for her words so act like her instead of listening to this little bastard me" Angel Taehyung said. 
"No! Just buy!" The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter