denying day

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL9

Soonyoung opened his eye only to see a wooden door in front of him.

Okay.. what again?

He blinked before looked around and saw Seungcheol who is wearing a black tuxedo plus a fake mustache beside him, holding his arm like a proud father. He wanted to ask what happened and why the hell is Seungcheol wearing the stupid mustache, but his mouth seem to be sealed tightly by an invisible zipper.

He looked back front and the door slowly opened, and the freaking wedding song echoed in the now recognize as the wedding hall.

‘Wait- what? Am I getting married? What even happening?’ Soonyoung questioned himself but his body seems to move on its own when he walked toward the isle where there is someone waiting for him. Probably his bride?

‘Am I seeing my future other half?’ Soonyoung gulped nervously and his body keep on moving toward the isle.

“Congrat hyung!!” a loud annoying voice cheered from the sideline. Soonyoung look up to see Boo Seungkwan the sassy junior waving at him while dramatically sobbing on a tissue like a lady.

What in the world is he doing here? But then, his classmates start to appear one by one and Soonyoung became even more nervous.

And in a blink, he already is standing on the isle, starring at Jihoon.

Okay… this is even more weird.

“What the hell are you doing here, Jihoon?”

‘Jihoon’ shoot him a glare before fake a smile. “Shut up and play along,” he whispered before start to reciting vow. But, wait- his bride

Soonyoung turned to his side and screamed when he saw an old man smiling at him. He is marrying an old man?!!! WTF.

“Don’t look at my father,” a voice said and a hand turned him around to face him but Soonyoung only screamed even louder.

“WHAT IN THE NAME OF PONY- SEOKMIN?!”

Seokmin who wearing a white tuxedo, smiling at him before hold his hand with a loving gaze. Which in Soonyoung point of view look very romantic disgusting.

“Yes, I do.”

“Wait, what I do?”

“I do, I’ll marry you.”

“WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

“No, I love you,”

Soonyoung’s jaw dropped and suddenly the light went off.

Soonyoung feel like someone just hit him on the head with something hard and everything went dark.

He opened his eyelid slowly and the sudden pain in his head make him groan a little before continue to open his eye. As soon as he adjusted his view, he saw the top of his room. He looks around and indeed, he is lying on his bed in his room.

What happened yesterday? He tried to remember but his head only hurt more and he feel like puking. He glanced at the door when it slowly pushed opened, reveled a worried Seungcheol holding a bowl of who know what.

“Hey, you are awake.” Seungcheol smiled a bit before make his way toward Soonyoung.

“Hyung? What happened..? Urgh, why my head feel like it will explode in any moment..?” Seungcheol only chuckled before hand him the bowl.

“Drink this, you’ll feel better.”

Soonyoung glance at the bowl suspiciously because it smells weird.

“If you are wondering, that is edible. So go on.”

Soonyoung sighed before slowly swallowed the soup. This doesn’t taste that weird. He thought and keeps on drinking because his brain seems better afterward.

“So, what happened?”

“Well.. What the last thing that you remember?”

Soonyoung hummed a bit before searching his brain for any piece of memory about yesterday. And then he remember the coffee shop.. Running from a bunch of girls.. Wait, Seokmin! Yeah, he was out with Seokmin yesterday… and the last place they went is the karaoke place... Then.. What?

“The last thing I remember is going into the karaoke place.. And then everything seems so blurry…”

“Well, based on what Seokmin told me, the worker accidentally sent you a soju instead of cola and you kinda drink it and went drunk and pass out.”

Well, that explain his massive headache now, wait.. if he drunk..

“Oh god, I didn’t do anything embarrassing right?” Soonyoung stared at the older hopefully.

“I don’t know about before but the time I pick you up, you already asleep. Its kinda cute that Seokmin piggy back you all the way out,” Seungcheol said with a knowing smile.

“Oh..” he asleep so nothing embarrassing-

“WAIT WHAT? SEOKMIN PIGGY BACK- all the way.. do you mean all the way out the mall?” Soonyoung’s face start to turned red when the image playing on his head. People must be looking.. and dammit, Seungcheol saw that..  and Seungcheol knew he was out with Seokmin. And he did claim that they are not friend and-

“So, I thought you and Seokmin is ‘hell no’ friend?” Seungcheol smirked while raising his eyebrow. And the bomb is dropped.

“I.. uh.. Well.. Technically we are not friend..”

Seungcheol give him a judging look.

“Okay fine, Seokmin kinda help me during P.E the other day and well, I you know take him out for some ‘friendly outing’ as thank you. That is all. None of it is like what you are thinking right now.” Soonyoung explained well, it’s not completely a lie.

Seungcheol smiled. “Aw, my little hamster is so nice.” He said before ruffling the younger’s bed hair.

Soonyoung sighed in relief before continue to drink his now identified as hang over soup. Wow, who knew he would drink this when he is 17?

“Okay, My prince, call me if you need anything. I want to finish my assignment.” He winked playfully and ran out before Soonyoung could throw anything to him.

But right now, Soonyoung is not in the mood to throw anything because his mind is occupied by a certain singer.
 

O

Seokmin starred out of the window. They are currently on the way to have an interview and everyone is busy practicing their speech while Seokmin.. is playing yesterday event in his brain.

The kiss.

When he think about it.. His heart beat a little more quickly. When he remember Soonyoung’s face.. it get more quick.. But when those two combine, he feels like he is going to have a heart attack.

What is this feeling? Did he really.. Oh no, no, no. that is impossible. He can’t possibly … with that stupid blonde! But he kissed him back. Why he kissed him back? Dammit! What so attractive about him beside his cute eye smile, cubby cheek, milky skin, soft blonde lock and those pink plump lips-

WHY ARE YOU IMAGINING THIS LEE SEOKMIN?! THINK OF A FAT SOONYOUNG-

Oh.. It’s cuter-

SERIOUSLY? THINK OF AN UGLY SOONYOUNG!

….I CAN’T!

THINK OF SOONYOUNG IN SWIN SUIT-

THAT DIDN’T HELP ONE BIT YOU RUSTED BRAIN!

Oh…

THINK OF SOONYOUNG WITH PURPLE HAIR!

…DAMMIT HE LOOKS LIKE A COTTON CANDY, I WANT TO MUNCH ON HIS HAIR. IS THAT EVEN LEGAL?!

Seokmin groaned a bit before hit his head on the window and earned weird look from Myungsoo who sitting beside him.

“What’s wrong? You look troubled..?” he asked worriedly.

“Huh? Oh.. No I’m fine.. i..” He stared at his hyung for a while. Should he ask Myungsoo? He seems normal enough to think a rational reason behind all this. – He had learned not to trust the two youngest, what they said is bull-

“Hyung.. Can I ask you something?”

“Yeah, sure Seokmin. What is it?”

“Well, let say a um… horse and a.. Bunny..?”

Myungsoo give him a weird look.

“Okay whatever, the bunny and the horse are like enemy. They fight like every time they meet and they are definitely don’t like each other.. But one day.. After a little incident.. The horse keep on thinking about bunny and his heart beating so hard that it afraid that it will get heart attack.. it should hate the bunny.. But why.. “

Seokmin hesitated. If he say this.. He kinda admit it himself but.. He need the truth..

“The horse.. Missed the bunny.. Even they just meet a day before?”

Myungsoo smiled a bit before chuckled.

“That Seokmin, what we call Love,” he said with an amused smiled while Seokmin gapping like fish.

“No, you are kidding right?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Myungsoo frowned.

Oh, boy. He is so screwed.

O

Myungsoo sighed as he stared at his three younger dongsaeng. Just what in the world happened to them?

Hansol look like he is constipated and keep on saying ‘oh my god’ here and there even thought he is the one who keep on saying ‘don’t say oh my god’. How ironic life is.

While Mingyu keep on grinning from ear to ear and it start to creep the hell out Myungsoo who claim as the only normal person in the group.

And lastly Seokmin, the one who keep on starring at the air, sometimes blushing, sometimes he’ll suddenly shook his head furiously while mumbling some harry potter mantra like what the hell?

Well, Myungsoo is not a judgmental person. He never cares about what his dongsaengs want to do because they are originally weird. This is a free country and he have no problem with them being abnormal or weird but when no one is paying attention to him when he ask them to go buy some ing food for dinner, oh damn please say good buy to peaceful country without war.

Myungsoo take out two frying pans before slam it with each other a hard as he could.

“LISTEN TO ME YOU ANNOYING BRATS!!”

And later came the screaming from the other three.

“WHAT THE-“

“OH MY ING GOD-“

“I DON’T LIKE HIM!!!”

Everyone gave Seokmin a judging stare.

“I uh.. I remember a scene from a drama?”

Lucky him, Myungsoo is too hungry to care, well. For now.

“What the hell is wrong with all of you? Does anything bad happen in school? Do you want me to talk to manager to change your school again?” he questioned while crossing his arm. Just like a mom scolding his sons. xD

“NO!” they shouted in sych and Myungsoo sighed before point the frying pant at Mingyu with bored face. To tired to even project an expression.

“Mingoo, you go and buy dinner at convenient store.”

“Ehh why mee?!”

“You look to happy for my liking,”

“But Hyunggg,”

Myungsoo glared at him and Mingyu shut his mouth before quickly dashed out, fearing for his life. Not before grabbing his jacket and a mask of course. Damn, no one should mess with angry Myungsoo. Even he still can’t accept why the hell he picked to go buy dinner when there is Hansol.

But it’s fine anyway. He is in a good mood to even be angry over a chore. He didn’t get the opportunity to meet Wonwoo at school after the little incident but hey, he is not one to complain. The older did say ‘see you later’ so they’ll meet eventually.

Mingyu quicken his pace toward the convenient store because it’s getting colder and he didn’t want to freeze out here.

The little bell ring when Mingyu pushed the door opened. Scanning the store for a while to avoid their ultimate public enemy but well, still the source of their money – school girls- but luck on his side, there is only an old man and a middle age woman in there.

He sighed in relief before quickly snatch anything that edible to eat before head toward the counter.

“All of it is 13 dollar, (because I don’t know korean’s lol)”

Mingyu fish out his wallet but then- oh damn, where is his wallet? Mingyu searched in every pocket on his body but no wallet anywhere. Dammit! Dammit! He must have forgotten the wallet when he ran out earlier.

Before Mingyu could start panic, a hand held the exact amount of money at the cashier.

“I’ll pay,”

Mingyu turned toward the source of voice only to see a man with dog head- wait

“AHHHHH!!!” Mingyu screamed and almost hit his head on the wall beside him. The ‘dog’ man who Mingyu finally realize that it’s a normal guy that put his dog in his jacket and it head sticks out and happen to cover the owner’s head, gasped before turned to completely face him.

“Are you okay-“

“Wonwoo hyung?!”

The ‘dog’ man who now identified as Wonwoo, the resident nerd emo look at him confusedly but after a moment he widened his eye.

“Oh, Mingyu-shi!”

Maybe it’s not a bad idea to do dinner chore today. Mingyu should really thank Myungsoo later.

 

O

After the’another’ little incident, they decided to have some noddle at the park nearby and you know. Get to know each other more. Sure mingyu heh

“So.. Um, thank you hyung.” Mingyu said while smiling sheepishly. That is one embarrassing tragedy. Yes, to Mingyu it’s a tragedy. What if Wonwoo don’t want to be friend with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter