dumbness and agony of life

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

Soonyoung is currently feeling a little annoyed. One, he start stressing out on what song to dance to or if he can really do this? What if he embarrass himself on the stage? Losing is not an option when a certain little demon keep pressuring you with his starring not even secretly from his throne from the hell seat.

Two, Seokmin look happy for some reason and it kinda pissed Soonyoung off. How can he be happy when Soonyoung is half dying on his seat at the moment? But well, this is Seokmin we are talking about so yeah he probably happy from Soonyoung’s misery.

Soonyoung scowled even more at the thought and glare even harder at the certain male who is currently talking happily with some fangirls from another class. ing horse face.

And thirdly, there is this lover boy Wen Junhui.

Soonyoung sighed super loudly when the certain boy wheeze toward him with his Casanova smirk plastered on his face.

“Hey, cutie-“

“ off,” Soonyoung said without even batting his eye. He is not in the mood to deal with the Chinese guy or anyone or the world. But of course, when did Junhui ever listen to anyone? He placed both his hand on the table and lean closer while Soonyoung quickly lean backward until he can’t anymore because of the table behind. 

“W-what you doing!” Soonyoung tried to push to Chinese male away but end up getting his hand trapped in JunHui’s.

“Calm down, I’m not gonna do anything to you.” He said while inspecting Soonyoung’s face like a scanner.

“But you are so cute and we are already this close so why not-“

It happened in a flash. Soonyoung didn’t get a chance to even blink when a book fly across the room and slam right on Junhui’s side face.

Sending the said male groaning on the floor. Soonyoung finally blinked. What the just happened? He turned toward where the book came from to see Seokmin stomping toward them with an angry face.

Soonyoung’s breath hitched when Seokmin stood beside him and hold his shoulder protectively. He can feel his face getting red again. But he is too stunned to even care about the detail. Because angry Seokmin look hot- not THIS AGAIN BRAIN STOP YOURSELF.

“Who dare throw that to my fabulous face?!” Junhui who finally on his feet back shouted with a red square mark on his cheek.

“Sorry, my hand slipped.” Seokmin said smugly as he pick up the book. JunHui look at him in disbelieve before stomped away, babbling something about full course treatment for his face or something.

“How long are you gonna be all gross and sappy here?,” Jihoon who appear out of nowhere said almost scare the out of them. Seokmin quickly realize his protective arm around Soonyoung’s shoulder and pull away with an awkward cough while Soonyoung blushed even more at the comment.

“Well, um see you two later. Bye” Seokmin said before dashed away. Jihoon snorted at the obviousness before slam his smoll hand on Soonyoung’s table because he keep on staring at the door where Seokmin ran off to.

“What the hell- urgh, what do you want?” Soonyoung grumbled at the shorter. Just why cant everyone leave him alone for a day? Jihoon raised an eyebrow amusedly.

“No need to vent it out on me for your sad love live Kwon,”

“What?”

“Forget it, Do you have a song in mind for the competition?.”

Soonyoung groaned. “Urgh, no. Not yet.”

“Hm, good. I’ll see you later.” He said before waddled back to hell his seat not before kicking Junhui’s chair on the way. Soonyoung could only blinked confusedly.

“See you later?”

0

Mingyu can’t stop grinning since earlier.

“What are you grinning about?” Wonwoo asked the overly happy male beside him as they make their way back to classes. Mingyu grinned even more if that even humanly possible.

“I’m just happy hyung! Oh, by the way the food is really good! I wonder if your mom is willing to share the recipe with me...”

Wonwoo chuckled quietly “I’ll ask my mom about that but I didn’t know you can cook,”

“Heh heh, don’t wanna brag but I am pretty good at cooking,” the taller male said with a proud smile which also bring a soft smile to the resident emo’s face.

“Ah, I know! How about I cook lunch for you tomorrow? You can see and taste yourself my cooking skill!” he said excitedly. Somehow remind Wonwoo of his puppy at home.

“I’ll look forward to lunches tomorrow then,”

They both stop at the main hallway that separate the second year and the third year classes.

“I’ll make you fall for my cooking!”

“Bring it on!” Wonwoo cheers while playfully lift up both his fist, tried to look ecstatic but immediately feel awkward doing something out of his nature. He should just stay in his emo character. Now Mingyu going to think he is even weirder-

“Hyung!! That is so not fair!” Mingyu groaned.

Wonwoo blinked confusedly at the taller. Is it that bad? What is unfair? What happening? Wonwoo’s breathe hitch when Mingyu suddenly pinch his cheek.

“You are so cute hyung,” he said before immediately let go of Wonwoo’s cheek and grinned widely.

“See you tomorrow hyung!! Bye!!” he said before ran off toward his classroom. –Almost knocking a trashcan on the way-

Wonwoo slowly touched his now red cheek.

What….. was that..?

0

Mingyu stop right in front of his classroom. His heart is beating erratically from the running and possibly something else? He touched his warm cheek.

What the hell did he just do?

He didn’t know why he even do that. Or where he get to courage to even do that.

“What the hell Kim Mingyu!!” he bang his head on the wall, regretting his life decision. But Wonwoo do look so ing cute, it’s so illegal to exist such cuteness. Exaggerating noted.

After a few moment, his heart finally calm down. He’ll think about this later. There only few minutes left until lunch over.

He was about to open the class door when something hit his head hard and then it’s all black.

0

“This is the fifth,” Seungcheol said from the bench while looking tiredly at Soonyoung who currently furiously scrolling through his playlist. He keep messing on his dance step. He first blame it on the song but this the fifth song and he still can’t get the feel. Was it because he rarely dance lately? But Soonyoung never had problem dancing to anything since forever.

“Is there anything troubling you?” Seungcheol said worriedly. This is the first this situation ever happened. Soonyoung sighed. The truth is, he know what’s wrong very well. He just don’t want to admit it.

His head is full with a certain singer that he can’t even focused on anything since then. His heart keep beating so hard every time he think of him. If this is a sickness, it’s probably at the last stage.

Soonyoung tossed his phone away before turned toward Seungcheol with a pout and open arm.

“Hyung,” he whined. As on cue, Seungcheol his papa cheol mode and quickly make his way toward the younger. Giving him all the hug he needed.

“Aigoo, what wrong Soonyoungie? Tell papacheol everything.” He cooed while patting Soonyong’s fluffy blonde hair. Soonyoung sighed but at the same time, he feel a little better. His conflicted feeling make him extra tired.

“It’s nothing I guess. I just feel tired.” He lied.

“Are you sure you want do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter