the war begin!

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 4

“Soonyoung-ah? Are you okay in there?” Seungcheol called out as he knocked the door. The said male did the weirdest thing today. Earlier in school, they skipped the evening class and head toward the hospital AND Seungcheol was about to get a heart attack at that. Who wont, really?

But apparently Soonyoung only want to get a full cleaning treatment for his mouth. He said something about a horse face spreading germs at him. Seungcheol is still confused about that but he is worried.

Soonyoung didn’t say anything since then; he locks himself in his room as soon as they went home. Until now. Seungcheol sighed. That brat. He even refused to have dinner.

“Yah, Soonyoung. Are you even alive in there?”

“Goawayhyung,” a muffled voice answered. He must have been curling under his 2000 dollar Pikachu blanket.

“Fine, but if you are hungry just call me okay?”

“Hmm”

Soonyoung peek from his expensive, fluffy blanket. He can hear Seungcheol’s footstep fade away. He sighed before a flash of this morning incident play in his mind.

“GROSSS!!” he stuffed his face on his pillow and rolled around his king size bed.

He can’t believe it! That horse face kissed him twice today! And the second one is freaking intentionally! There go his lip ity. Soonyoung mentally plastered crocodile tears on his face. He really feel like crying now.

“That stupid horse face, I going to freaking shred him into tiny winny piece-“ another flash of the kiss.

“DAMMIT!!” Soonyoung run into the bathroom and brushed his teeth for the – he lost count already. He still can taste that stupid cherry lip bam. What brand did he use for god sake?! He glared at his reflection on the mirror.

“Just wait Lee Seokmin, Just wait! I will have my revenge! I WILL-“ and another flash of it.

“URGH!!” he brushed more and Soonyoung have never brushed his teeth this diligently before.

After the finishing his third brushing, he stomped back into his room and grab his phone before dialing a certain number.

“Hello? Young Master?”

“I want you to search a bit.. about someone.”

Yeah, Lee Seokmin the WAR BEGIN.

GAME ON.

 

0

 

Seokmin never feel so sore in his life.

Even during trainee years.

Who would even guess that the blonde know karate or taekwondo or anything related. He is lucky that Jihoon kindly took him to the infirmary even he still wondering how the hell he even carries him there. You know with the short figure of his. There is no one else in the room other than frowning Jihoon when he wakes up. But that’s not the major problem right now; the thing is how Soonyoung would react to this later.

Its bad if he decide to report it as ual harassment.. That blonde seems like that kind of person. Urgh, just why he kissed him yesterday, he must have lost it. Really badly.

‘Stupid Seokmin, idiot Seokmin!’ Seokmin mentally groaned to himself. He managed to keep the incident as secret because the company definitely going to stop him from joining heavy activities if they knew. He is also lucky that the other didn’t notice it. Myungsoo is busy with his drama filming. That lucky guy. Mingyu… he is just oblivious to everything while Hansol never care about anyone else. Sheesh. That brat.

He is too lost in his thought that he didn’t see a figure in front of him and accidentally bumped on his back.

“Oh, sorry-“ Seokmin held in his groaned. His backbone, HIS BACKBONE  is hurting like hell. But that not the worse thing, the figure that he bumped into turned around only to be a creepy looking emo boy. Seriously, he wears everything black. (They can wear home cloth other than Monday and Friday remember ;3) Even his hair is blacker than black not to mention the thick rimmed black glasses he’s wearing. Okay that is weird, so.. Is he an emo nerd? Being a curious boy he is, He really wants to ask but the dark aura that the emo boy have around him just creep him out too much.

The emo boy looks at him without blinking. As if he is reading whatever inside Seokmin’s mind at the moment.  Seokmin breath hitched when he opened his mouth but then close back. And open again.

“Lee Seokmin right?” He questioned, surprisingly with a deep voice.

“Uh.. how did you know..?” stupid question there Seokmin. “oh-sorry, of course you knew me..”

The emo boy blinked. “We are in the same class,”

“Oh.” That is awkward. Seokmin laugh nervously. “um, so yeah. Nice to meet you.”  He said quickly. He just wants to get away.

“Okay.. oh, and Seokmin.”

Seokmin stopped abruptly. What else does he want?

“uh..yeah?” he turned around but regretted immediately because the emo guy is starring at him intensely and he swear he saw a bigger dark aura glooming around him.

“Be careful today. I sense a very bad luck ahead today.. In you. Good luck.” He said in an extra deep voice before creep away leaving the speechless Seokmin alone in the middle of the hallway.

He shivered. That is creepy as hell.

He sighed before turned around only to get shocked when Soonyoung is standing right in front of him.

“ARGHH!!- What the- CANT YOU APPEAR NORMALLY?” He yelled before give his chest a little comforting massage. Soonyoung rolled his eye before back to glaring him.

“You are standing in the middle of the hallway again, stupid. Do you do that everyday?” he said with a straight face. Seokmin frowned at that.

“What everyday?”

“Standing in the middle of the hallway and purposely kiss people randomly?” Soonyoung questioned and Seokmin missed the small pink blush on his cheek.

“What- Yah! I don’t kiss people randomly- “ Seokmin groaned before massaging his head. “Listen yesterday, it is all just a misunderstanding-“

“Oh sure, Mr. ert. Just stay away from me.” Soonyoung cut in before walk away like the rich dude he is. Seokmin’s is left speechless AGAIN. What with everyone today?! And MR.ERT?!

“I AM NOT A ERT!”

O

“Is he a zombie now?”

“Hm… yeah, definitely a zombie.”

“You er, you are talking about me and I am just right here!” Seokmin glared at his two ‘precious’ dongsaeng. Mingyu giggled and Hansol just smirked coolly.

Its lunchtime, and as if his life is cursed, the day didn’t went any better. The whole time in class, the emo boy keep on starring at him creepily while Soonyoung ignore him trying to explain. But at least he didn’t report to the police.

His misery didn’t stop there, their history teacher –which Is boring as hell- get to replace their math teacher who cant come today due to some personal emergency. So he demand a slide show by evening (the time for math class) about some ugly historical man. Just wait, he’ll be historical one day.

So, that why he is now not eating lunch but working on his stupid slide show while looking like a zombie, using his two overgrown dongsaeng as a shield to protect his image from his fans.

“Chill hyung, we are joking. Keep on writing.” Hansol said and munched on his food.

“HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS DJBOO SPEAKING!”

“ACK-“ Hansol choked on his food.  The hell did that loud voice came from?! Hansol look up to see the voice came from the speaker.

The people in the cafeteria cheered at the voice.

“How is everyone today?! I hope you guys is healthy alive and breathing! Of course you guys would be breathing, If not you guys definitely a ghost, right – wait, I just creep myself out. Oh my god- Jihoon hyung! Is there a ghost-“

“Shut up Seungkwan there is no-“ a loud screeching noise echoed before the line got cut.

Everyone went to silent mode.

The hell is that.

“Oh sorry, I’m being dramatic. Hahah.” The voice is back. “SO! Today we are going to talk about the famous topic! First kiss~”

Suddenly, Seokmin choke on the air and cough really badly while Hansol frowned. Why the hell is he talking about first kiss in the school intercom? Is this some kind of radio  

“I bet everyone already have their first kiss~ but poor me. I don’t! Guess, I need to wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter