red apple cheeks

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

There are a few things in Myungsoo’s idol life that he kinda despise. Like the fact that he need to wake up at ungodly hour every single day or actually have to listen to Seokmin blasting some random high note 24 hours per day. It’s a torture. Mentally and physically. That is why he really do cherish the human invention called earphone. But that didn’t really block any Seokmin -mating call as what Hansol call it- even though he play his cleansing music at the highest volume.

At this point he is quite worried what might happen to his eardrum.

But none of that can rival the fact he need to deal with his dongsaengs random weirdness.

It’s a chilly night, and he is home from some meeting with their CEO for their upcoming event only to see his teammates doing very questionable things.

For once, he didn’t hear Seokmin blasting any song to scream sing on.

Its quiet.

..

 

Too quiet.

And when he finally steps inside the living room, he though today is the last day the earth rotates the way it should.

Because all of them are scattered around the room, on their phone with creepy smile plastered on each face. He doesn’t even want to know why.

He was about to back out slowly when Mingyu notice him. Of course, Mingyu will notice him.  Mingyu always notice him.

Dammit.

“Oh hyung, you are back? There is some food inside the fridge, do you want me to heat it up?” he ask with a wide smile on his face. He wondered how a handsome face like Mingyu can produce such a terrifying face. But maybe, it just him.

“Uh.. its fine. Ill eat later.” He said trying to look really tired, so the taller male will stop pestering him about food. He never shut up about food. Mingyu never shut up about food.

 “Anyway kids- “

“We are not that younger-“

Myungsoo give a pointed look at Hansol before proceeds.

“Pd nim told me that since we just end our concert last night and its quite successful, he let us to have a day off for 3 days and he told me if you guys don’t want to attend school is okay-“

And as if one cue, the three of them sit up so quickly with wide eye and simultaneously shouted a ‘NO!’. before realized its uncharacteristically of them to do that.

Myungsoo confusedly blinked at them and decided its enough weirdness for a day.

“Okay, do what you want but please don’t overwork. Get enough rest or ill whoop all of your ,” he said while rubbing his forehead. Why did he debut with a bunch of kids? He didn’t need to feel like a single parent at the age of 24.

But other part of him kind of relief. Seem like the latest school is a good choice for them. They look happier ever since. Especially Mingyu. Seems like he finally makes some friends.

But he isn’t so sure about the other two. Seokmin does act weird ever since he enrolled in the school. But nothing bad. Just weird. At least he spends less time in front of the mirror. Hansol usually on his phone so nothing really changes about him. But Myungsoo did catch him looking off into nothing which he rarely did before.

Well, if it makes them happier. He is fine with it.

Oo

 

Mingyu perk up when his phone light up. Indicating that a message just makes it way into his phone. He rolled his giant body toward his bedside table and grab his phone eagerly.

No one would message him around this time but his newly found friend.

Jeon Wonwoo.

Mingyu smiles wider. Feeling a little too giddy about texting someone other than his bandmates.

 

From : Wonwoo sunbae :3 So, I will see you tomorrow at school? .11.45pm

 

To: Wonwoo sunbae :3 Yes! Our concert ends last night! So, ill be in school tomorrow! :D 11.47pm

 

From: Wonwoo sunbae :3 Don’t you feel tired? I hope you get lots of rest, 11.50pm

 

For a reason, Mingyu heart and cheek feel a little warm at that. This senior of him is really nice. Even though he look scary -Mingyu refuse to call it resting face as Seokmin insist. - most of the time, he is actually a sweetheart inside.

Though, He still don’t know why he barely see him walking with anyone. He just wish people would see the inner beauty of him instead.  

He should try to talk to Seokmin later. But that hyung of his is kinda weird lately. Probably had something to do with the blonde rich guy he always bothers at lunch. Mingyu snorted at the memory of the first day school. Typical Seokmin. Of course, something like that would happened to guy like him.

Mingyu is kind of envious of him. Seokmin makes friend as easy as breathing. He is very confident in himself. Maybe too confident but that is not really the point.

Even though he and Soonyoung bicker all the time during lunch, its like they have known each other for ages. Mingyu kind of want to have that kind of relationship. -oh sure u want to-pls shut up author nim- ;c

He glanced at his phone before quickly type a reply.

 

To: Wonwoo sunbae :3

Don’t worry hyung, seeing you already make me feel really energized!

 

Mingyu blinked. Wait, this sound wrong. Friend didn’t send things like this right? Flustered, Mingyu quickly fumbled to delete his message-

“Hyung!” the door slammed opened.

“HOLY SH-“ Mingyu screeched and being a big ball of clumsiness he is, he somehow slip on his duvet and fall flat on his face. That going to bruise. He really hopes nothing broke because Seokmin will lecture him for ages about taking care of your face is important because ‘people need our majestic face in their life.’ Seokmin and his narcissisticness.

But then, there are one more human that really get on his nerve. He quickly sat up and glare at the culprit.

Of course, Hansol won’t even notice an earth quake with his headphone on. He really need to get rid of that headphone. Hansol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter