definitely not jealous,

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 5

Seokmin still didn’t recover from his shock. All the way back to the dorm, he stared at the air dumbly. Trying really hard to comprehend what in the kimbap world just happened. Mingyu even have to drag him out off the car or he’ll stay in there forever. As if it’ll solve anything.

“What the hell is wrong with you hyung?” Mingyu grumbled annoyedly as he drag him toward their dorm. Bless his big figure. He glanced at Hansol for some clue about why is Seokmin acting weird but hell, Hansol was also zoning out. At least he capable of walking by himself. Mingyu groaned again. And they call him the weirdest out of these two. Really people?

Myungsoo who opened the front door for them also raised an eyebrow confusedly. Usually they came home with Seokmin quarrelling useless with Hansol while Mingyu laughed at practically everything. So, when they came home with silent quarrelling duo and grumpy Mingyu. that is just abnormal.

Did alien invade the world? Probably.

He raised his eyebrow at the only communicate-able person.

“Don’t even ask, I don’t know.” Mingyu answered grumpily before ditched Seokmin at the confused Myungsoo before stomped away.

Myungsoo sighed. Just what on earth happened really? This is just the second day.

“Yah, Seokmin. What is wrong with you?” He asked while shaking him a bit. Finally snapped him from his deep thought. Seokmin looked around confusedly.

“Since when we are back here…?”

Myungsoo give an are-you-ing-kidding-me look before rolled eye. “Whatever,” He ditched him on the entrance and decides to roll in his black blanket for the rest of his life. He is done with their weird .

Seokmin leaned his body on the door frame and sighed. Going back into his deep thought. Why did Soonyoung kissed him? And why he felt weird? He kissed Soonyoung before and excuse you twice! But why he only feel weird now? Is it because this is the first time Soonyoung initiating it? What difference does that make?

“Are you still there? What is wrong with you today hyung?” Mingyu asked in disbelieve. Seokmin usually very loud and always talking nonstop about himself. So, when Seokmin isn’t being his usual self obsess  .. it feel weird. Seokmin crooked his head a bit to him and sighed before walked toward the couch.

“Hey Mingyu,” he called while dumping his body on the couch.

“What now?”

“What If, I seriously mean What if okay.” He faked a cough. “What if someone that you hate and he hate you back..uh.. kissed you.. What is that supposed to mean?”

Mingyu blinked at the question confusedly but answer it nonetheless.

“Well.. Base on the countless drama that Hansol force me to watch.. Maybe that someone like you? You know its pretty command right now. The person you like pretend to hate you so you know, notice him or her?”

Seokmin felt like someone just slap his brain,

And just like that.. A conclusion to his confusion pop out in his simple idiotic narcissist brain.

Soonyoung must have feeling for him!

 Right?!

Seokmin let out a creepy laugh before skipped toward his room leaving a dumbfounded Mingyu.

*cue ROLL EYE AT HIM EVERYONE KEKE

O

“You are getting weirder by days,” Seungcheol said while combing Soonyoung messy blonde locks. Earning a childish pout from the said male.

“I am not getting weird,” he mumbled.

“Oh sure, you keep on insisting to have another cleaning session and lock yourself in your room. Tell me which part of it is not weird.” Seungcheol stated sarcastically before turned Soonyoung’s chair to face him.

“Did something happen in school and you no tell papacoups? Come on little one, tell papa everything,” Seungcheol exclaimed in his extra deep voice before patting his chest. Soonyoung could only snort at the stupid nickname Seungcheol give to himself whenever he is in ‘father’ mood before fake gagging at that.

“Rude child.”

“I am just a year younger than you, and you are busy drooling over Jihoon to notice anything.” Soonyoung snickered. Seungcheol blushed a bit before fake a cough.

“Im not drooling over Jihoon, and you are off topic. So, are you going to tell me what happened or not?”

Soonyoung secretly sighed before turned back to face his dressing table. Should he tell Seungcheol hyung.. or not? But it’s embarrassing. He feels like burying himself in the deepest pit on earth. He really wishes he doesn’t have to go to school today. Just why, oh god. He can’t face Seokmin anymore. He doesn’t know what have gotten into him. To make him actually..urgh.. Kisses the horse face-

Soonyoung bang his head on his dressing table.

“What the- YAH KWON SOONYOUNG!” Seungcheol quickly ran out, screaming something about ‘where the hell is the first aid box when he needs it’. He is dramatic, really. It’s not like Soonyoung’s head explode or bleeding-

A red liquid drop on the table.

.

.

.

 “HYUNG IM DYING!!!”

And he said Seungcheol is dramatic.

0

Soonyoung stared at his reflection on his car. Way to start the day Kwon Soonyoung. He touched the band –aid on his forehead. Luckily it’s just a cut and he is not DYING. Why he keep on doing stupid things? Soonyoung groaned and groaned even more when he remembered yesterday event.

Stupid Seungcheol ditched him when he saw Jihoon walked at the corridor which still amazed him on how he can even spotted him in such distance. Is it the power of love or Jihoon’s pink hair actually ing glow? That is still a mystery.

Being alone, He must plan his day very carefully today so he won’t face the stupid horse any more. –you are classmate -

He must avoid speaking or making any kind of contact with him.

Mind set: Seokmin equals to GERM. Germ is BAD for health so MUST AVOID in any cost. But there is a medicine if you infected by germs. And isn’t there a good germs-

SHUT UP BRAIN.

I am you .

Soonyoung groaned before messed with his blonde hair that Seungcheol spend hours to neat it. He glanced at the school enormous clock tower. Maybe if he get to class early, he can avoid Seokmin. That always came late to school.

 He whispered a soft fighting before walk quickly into the school building. Ignoring the squealing girls and cat calling boys. He is not used to this but it doesn’t take a genius to know they only interested in his money so he didn’t bother to spare them a glance.

Soonyoung looked around and didnt spot any sign of the ‘germs’ so he sighed in relief. But not for long, as soon as he heard another loud squeal from the school entrance, -which is the Dark sapphire, who else duh- he ran quickly as if the world going to end into his classroom and slammed the door closed before panting really hard.

He should have warm up earlier.

Dammit Horse face, why he have to run early in the freaking morning. Soonyoung internally groaned before fixing his outfit while turning around…

“Running from someone?” Seokmin flashed his prince smile. Never  in Soonyoung life he ever seen anything scarier than that.

“ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Soonyoung screamed on top of his lung before turned to run away but Seokmin is quicker than he thought. He grabbed Soonyoung arm and pinned both of his hand at the door.

“What the- LET ME GO GERMS!!”

Seokmin rolled his eye. “Now I am a germs, what a cute nickname Soonyoung-shi.” He said with an extra deep voice. Soonyoung make a wtf face and tried to get away but failed miserably. Seokmin is surprisingly stronger.

“Stop struggling, I know everything. Just admit it.” Seokmin said with a smirk only to have Soonyoung frowned at that. What in the kimbap world is he babbling about?

“Admit what now?”

“Oh, stop pretending.” Seokmin laughed before leaned closer, inspecting every inch of Soonyoung’s face. “You know.. You are pretty cute, so if you admit.. I might consider going for a date with you,” he whispered.

Soonyoung’s jaw dropped in disbelieve. Man, this dude is definitely a giant narcissist . Soonyoung wait for a moment so you know maybe Seokmin will reveal that he is just joking an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter