are you kidding me?!

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 3

“Wahh, I never thought this school would be this big!” Mingyu chirped, eyes wondered around the hall they are currently in. After much of hardship, Jihoon finally succeed in dragging the three fascinated boys with him toward the office. He will never ever volunteer to anyone anywhere ever. Even Jeonghan bribe him with strawberry or new keyboard, he will not move a muscle. NO. NEVER. Watch him.

“Is that our principle? Cool!” Mingyu – again- exclaimed excitedly as they pass a human size statue of an old man. Jihoon internally groaned. They stopped AGAIN because apparently Mingyu never seen a human size statue before. What so fascinating about a statue of an old man? IT’S A FREAKING OLD MAN. Seriously, where he’s been living this whole time? A cave or something?

 As the three absorbed in starring at the stupid statue, Jihoon start to shiver badly since he left his coat in the student body’s room. Blame all on Jeonghan. This morning he was sleeping peacefully until that long hair idiot shake him up like the world are going to end. And now he really needs to pee badly. But he cant leave them here. Who know what might happened? But he seriously need a toilet now. Urghh, Screw these annoying boys.

“Wait here, I need to pee.” Jihoon said quickly before dashed away to the nearest bathroom as if his life depends on it. Not really care if those boys actually listen to him or not.  

“Hyung! Hyung!, we should have our own statue one day!” Mingyu – who don’t even spare a glance at the ‘need to pee’ sunbae- flail excitedly like a seven years old toddler.  Ironically, Seokmin clap his hand like a proud mother hen – and pretty much didn’t notice the absent of Jihoon.-

“Omomo, you finally said something intelligent Mingyu-ah! Hyung is so proud!” Seokmin patted his shoulder while whipping fake tears. Hansol rolled his eye and muttered ‘dramatic’ and earned a glare from the oldest.

“You little brat,” Seokmin hisses before pinched both of Hansol cheek.

“Ahh, Andwaee!! that hurt- hyung!” Hansol shouted while trying to wiggle away. Seriously, did Seokmin reincarnated from a crab? His pinch can freaking kill someone. Well, its kinda his fault but his hyungs –Mingyu and Seokmin - are just so childish. And people call him the maknae. Duh.

“AHHHHHHH!!!”

A loud girly shriek make the three boys stop their current activity abruptly and glanced at the same direction in synch.

“Whut they heyy ish that?” Hansol whispered incoherently since Seokmin is still pinching his cheek while Mingyu went pale. As pale as a ghost. Ironic.  

“What-what if it’s a ghost..” he mumbled before gasped dramatically before practically fly toward  Seokmin and latch himself there. Seokmin stare at where the scream came from before a loud footstep headed toward them.

Mingyu let out a dying whale sound while Hansol still struggling to get away from the crap pinch.

And then, Seokmin laugh.

Yeah, he laughed like he own the world.

Mingyu gasped again before back away from his hyung.

“OH MY GOD, HYUNG IS POSSESSED!!”

“You are not supposed to say Oh my god!”

Seokmin rolled his eye at his dongsaeng antic and chuckled.

“I am not possessed and Don’t be ridiculous Mingyu, because..” Seokmin let go of the poor maknae before sliding his sunglasses on and touch his hair dramatically. Mingyu and Hansol blinked at their hyung sudden action and anticipated the next line.

Seokmin posed like model before flash his ‘idol’ smile.

“Its probably my fan.”

 

 

Mingyu and Hansol’s jaw dropped.

“Are you kidding me?!”

“No, they must have heard that we are already here and rushing to see us~”

The sound of the footstep is getting clearer and louder. Seokmin laugh out his ‘ prince ‘ laugh –its creepy pls- before open his arm widely.

“Come here my fan! Your Oppa is here-“

BANG!!

Seokmin felt like a bull just hit him because he is practically flying backward and he accidentally drags the ‘bull’ with him. When his back hit the floor, Seokmin felt like his idol carrier is almost over, but when the ‘bull’ falls flat on top of him. He knew his life will be over. He will definitely have some broken bones somewhere and forced to withdraw from his group. There will be no more fans and he’ll rot to death alone. – exaggerating noted.-

But what he didn’t expect..

A soft thing pressed on his lips.

Seokmin finally adjust his view only to see a beautiful small pointed eye and a flash of soft blonde strings. And..

It’s the soft thing is his lips. So, when a lips pressed again a lips.

What was it called again?

Oh..

A kiss.

Oh-OHH?

What the-

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” He screamed on top of his lung together with the –finally identified as a blonde hair boy and definitely not a BULL but only louder since you know he is a singer and such.

Mingyu and Hansol who watched the whole scene finally snapped from their shock and laughed their off. Yes even Hansol. Who won’t? seriously.

“Way the go Seokmin hyung, you kiss a boy on your first day school!”

Seokmin is still churning the information – he kissed a boy- when the blonde boy suddenly stood up and point at him accusingly.

“YOU! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME WITH YOUR CHEAP FILTHY LIPS?!”

..

..

There goes all Seokmin’s pride.

“Did you just call my lips cheap and filthy?!” Seokmin stood up angrily. “For your information, my lips is very very expensive and exclusive! Everyone want to have a taste of it, and its you who ran toward me! So its you who kissed me!” he shoot back. The blonde scoffed.

“That is because you are standing in the middle of the hallway like an idiot! Why were you standing there in the first place?! Which idiot stand in the middle of the hallway if he sees someone is running toward him?!”

“This is not your school, I stand wherever I want! Just admit you are actually my fan and you do it on purpose so you can kiss me!” Seokmin smirked smugly. The blonde stare at him in disbelieve.

“Are you kidding me? Me a fan of you? I don’t even know who you are you ugly horse face! And who even want to kiss you?! Your kiss didn’t even feel great, I rather kiss a seahorse!”

Mingyu, Hansol and Seokmin gasped. He said it! He said the ‘U’ word on Seokmin face and actually insult his kiss – which Seokmin always brag that people would die for his kiss-

“Did you just- are you blinded with your stupid small eye?! I am Lee Seokmin! The main singer of Dark sapphire! Ranked as the second most handsome idol last year!”

The blonde glared at him before stomped closer to the said boy. “Excuse you, my eye is perfect the way it is and who the hell name his group dark sapphire? Every sane human knew sapphire is blue and pretty much bright, the hell dark came from? And I’m pretty sure the other below that compete with you is either a horse or a monkey,” he said sarcastically.

“Oh no you didn’t” Seokmin was about to strangle him to death when a voice shouted fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter