the bet

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 11

There is a lot of thing that playing inside Soonyoung’s mind at the moment. Wait, when is he isn’t? That is like another principal in his life right now. Ever since he came to the school he always been wondering about literally every little freaking thing. And yes that include Seokmin existence. Not that he hate him that much anymore but still this new Seokmin is even more annoying like hell.

What did he ever do to the world to experience something like this? Everything that happened to him since he entered the commoner school is so barbaric and absurd. The nearest example is Lee Seokmin. He supposed to hate him but now they talk like they are friends since diapers. But Soonyoung already long decide to just ignore that fact.

So what is new today? What make him feel like constipating and dying in the corner of the world. He knew listening to Jihoon word is a very bad idea like seriously.

This morning he was just about to sit on his ing chair when the infamous Wen Jun Hui suddenly stood in front of his table looking all glorious and sparkling. Who the hell even sparkling early in the morning? Okay Soonyoung didn’t give a about the sparkling part, he just annoyed that he existed in his range of view.

“What the do you want?”

“You have a foul mouth for a cute person,” come the reply. Soonyoung look at the smiling creature in front of him like he is the most foreign in the world because…

o..kay. come again? Did he just call Soonyoung cute? Is he insane? Isn’t he the one who keep on insulting every little thing about him yesterday? Is he on period? Wait, he is a guy.. and why that line sound so awfully familiar?

“What?” is all that Soonyoung can come up as reply. The Chinese male chuckled a bit before pinch Soonyoung cheek.

“I said, you are cute.”

Maybe because he had enough with weirdness in his life or he just really want  to hit that chinese male, Soonyoung make the best decision he ever made in his life by punching the poor Jun hui square on the face.

And when the taller male rolled on the ground in pain, that when it hit him.

“, this is not a dream!” he quickly took out his handkerchief and help the poor male- since his nose is pretty much bleeding.

“I am so so sorry! Oh god, you are going to die! Don’t die on me! What should I do? Infirmary? Ah no, they only let you bleed to death- you are dying! Im sorry! Where the is your bodyguard- im sorry, I shouldn’t curse at you- ” Soonyoung babbled as he held the Chinese male on his hand. Jun Hui who is no longer in pain, watch the other panic amusedly. He look even more cuter, rambling weird while panicking.

“hey-“

“I am going to the jail-“

“What no-“

“And rot in there, I kill a creepy human-“

“ I prefer you call me Jun Hui-“

“He still talking when he is dying-“

“I am not dying-“

“What am I going to say to his parent-“

“Kwon, I am not dying-“

“they going to kill me instend, -“

“YAH KWON SOONYOUNG!”

Soonyoung finally snapped from his little dilemma and look at the older.

“I am fine. I am not dying, you are not going to jail or rot in there. My parents are not going to kill you and call me Jun Hui.”

Soonyoung blinked for a moment before quickly stand up with red face. He did it again. He always turned into a drama queen when he saw blood.

“I.. um okay, bye” he quickly turn around to ran away from this embarrassment but Jun Hui is quicker to  grab his arm.

“Wait! I need to tell you my answer,”

Soonyoung turned to look at him confusedly.

“What answer?”

“For you little bet yesterday,” he said with a smirk.

“What bet-“ and it clicked in his brain. Oh. The bet. Jihoon already told him? This fast? Wow just how much did the shorter despise him? 

“Oh the bet…”

He quickly gets up and smiles.

“As stated in the letter- even tho the way it gets to me is a little interesting- if you win the competition, I will leave you alone and if I win, I can ask you to do anything.”

Soonyoung mentally cursed the little spawn of satan. How dare he did this without him knowing. But well that sound fair enough. There is nothing that Soonyoung can’t do. A little request IF he lost is nothing. Right?

“So.. What do you want?”

Jun hui smile even wider if possible and Soonyoung have a very bad feeling about this. A very bad one. And what came next just confirming his very bad feeling.

 

“Be my boyfriend,”

 

Well ,

Soonyoung widened his eye in shock and almost choke on the air.

“What?!” Soonyoung shouted in horror. “B-Boyfriend?!

“THAT IS RIDICULOUS!” Seokmin loud voice roared from the door making Soonyoung choked again on the air. He swears he’ll sew that loud mouth one day but for now he is kinda glad Seokmin is here. He feels… More safe?

Seokmin look furious as he step into the class with a disbelieve look on his face.

“Why would he be your.. That!” he exclaimed.

Jun hui plastered his infamous smirk before held his head up high.

“He have to, if he lost the competition. That is my condition.”

Soonyoung brain kinda stops working after he heard the word ‘be’ ‘boyfriend’. That is way far from what he expected for Jun hui to say. Like.. Why boyfriend? don’t tell him that the Chinese freak is actually interested in him.

The thought of somebody look him that way make Soonyoung’s stomach churn like a washing machine. It’s weird. It’s a new feeling. No one ever likes him that way. So, he is kinda speechless right now. And before his brain could actually comprehend anything, the main reason of his new misery appeared beside them and proudly say,

“You got yourself a deal,” Jihoon said while smirking like a pro assassin. Soonyoung and Seokmin look at him with wide eye and before they can even said a word, Jun Hui smirked wider and walk away like a king not before winking at poor Soonyoung.

..

..

..

..

“WHAT THE HELL JIHOON!” Soonyoung (who finally realize what the hell just happened) and Seokmin shouted at the same time.

“Well isn’t this good? Its good motivation to win.” Jihoon said darkly before waddle to his place that he learned to love. ( by love it mean scratching the poor wooden table and have a dozen of weird signboard that said ‘ stay away to see the next day’ ‘ hazard’ ‘RUN LITTLE ONE RUN’ and others of even more.. violent warning.)

But that is not important, what important now is Soonyoung must win the talent competition or else.. urgh, Soonyoung grimace the thought of doing those cheesy couple with the Chinese male.

Seokmin turned to face him worriedly and for unknown reason, Soonyoung kinda want to be in the male embrace and stay safe. Dammit, what is he thinking about? Seokmin is far from safe! He quickly dismissed the thought with a bright red cheek.

 “Hey, don’t worry. I won’t let him get you.” Seokmin said out of the blue. Soonyoung stared at him to search for the teasing look but all he sees is serious. As if like he meant what he said. And it makes his heart flutter and beat so loudly at the same time.  

“Um.. Thanks..” Soonyoung reply quietly. Why the hell he feel shy all of sudden?! His cheek flamed up even more. Dammit!

Seokmin who noticed the red shade finally realize what he just said, turn bright red and quickly look away.

“Um, I mean.. well i still want to make you fall for me and.. yeah,” he rambled before quickly dashed toward his seat and pretend to sleep.

Soonyoung face fall a bit. Well what is he expecting though? Stupid Seokmin!

O

“WHAT IN THE TOFU WORLD?!” Seungcheol loud voice echoed in the cafeteria while Soonyoung want to hide himself in a hole for the rest of his life.

First of all, because of a certain Chinese male who keep on sending him flirtatious wink and smirk in class ( he had Goosebumps every freaking time ), and then Seokmin who keep bothering him with useless question every time Jun hui try to talk to him ( not that he mind ;))  and lastly, Seungcheol.

He should know Seungcheol would react this way. Why he even bother to tell him in the first place? He told Seungcheol that he going to enter a talent competition for the first time in his life – left out the bet part or Seungcheol probably going to slaughter someone- and the older don’t believe him one bit.

“Are you serious Kwon Soonyoung- no who are you and what you did to my little baby hamster?!” Seungcheol asked while pointing straw at his direction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter