the first enocunter!

Arrogant kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AL 2: first encounter!

A/n: so I don’t really use their actual age. Here is the age list.

First year high school – Chan (he is actually a year younger but he skipped year) , Hansol, Seungkwan

Second year high school – Mingyu, the8

Third year – Seokmin, Soonyoung, woozy, Wonwoo

Last year- Seungcheol, Jeonghan, jisoo, Jun

_________________________________________________________________________________

Soonyoung almost fall flat on his face if not because of Seungcheol who catch him on time.

“What is wrong with you?” Seungcheol asked worriedly. After breakfast, he comes to pick him up from the dining hall only to see the said male walking around the hall lifelessly.

At the sound of Seungcheol’s voice, Soonyoung snapped his head at the said male.

“This is all your entire fault!!” Soonyoung hissed before flipped him using his judo skill. Seungcheol groaned at the impact his back with the cold, hard tile.

“OUCH- What the hell Soonyoung!”

Soonyoung glared at him before dusting imaginary dust from his cloth.

“What the hell to you to, why didn’t you tell me that my mom ask you about me? And what with the normal 17 years old- urgh!!” Soonyoung crouched down and messed with his blonde lock furiously.

Seungcheol blinked for a few second before chuckled.

“Ah.. so this is all the fuss about?”

“How can you laugh?! I have to enroll a commoner’s school! You know I have allergic with cheap things, cheap atmosphere and cheap education-”

Seungcheol rolled his eye before sit beside the complaining male.

“Don’t worry, about your so call ‘allergic’. It already has been take care off!” Seungcheol said while grinning proudly.

“What the hell, you knew?!”

“Well Of course! I even dress you up with your new school uniform.”

Soonyoung blinked confusedly before look down. An unidentified cloth.

“ARGHHHHHH!! WHAT IS THIS RUBBISH?!! TAKE IT OFF ME TAKE IT OFF!!!” Soonyoung yelled while squirming on the floor. Seungcheol mentally face palm himself before hold the squirming male’s shoulder firmly.

“Yah yah, calm down will you! Don’t worry, its specially made by your favorite tailor in French, a Handmade.” He said quickly to calm him down.

Soonyoung stop squirming and touch his cloth’s fabric before sighed in relief.

“I thought I was going to die- wait if I am wearing it now…” he looks at his hyung in horror and went paler when Seungcheol is also wearing the same cloth.

“Yup, we are going today.”

“WHAT?!”

 

\(O.O)/__________________________________________________________________\(O,O)/

 

Seokmin checked his outfit on the mirror for the fifth time. He looks handsome in it. Maybe this school might be a little more fun than the one before.

A slipped on his sunglasses and jacket before walked out from his bedroom.

“Took you long enough hyung,” Hansol said while yawning. They didn’t get any rest today. They finished their schedule at 5.30 a.m. They should have two hours rest but then their two hours already turn only an hour with the mini meeting with their managers. He glanced at Mingyu who look like an excited bunny. Where the hell he gets all the energy tho?

“Ew you get ready as long as girl takes.” Mingyu accused before laugh out loud and almost fall flat on his .

“Yah, it’s important to stay look good even its just school. Same age fan is the scariest.” Seokmin frowned while fixing his hair on a mirror. Hansol rolled his eye at his hyung antic. Seriously, he will stop every time he saw a mirror.

“Stop being such a narcissistic before I get rid of all mirrors in the dorm.” Hansol mumbled while Mingyu keep on laughing his off. Seokmin glared at him and about to retort back when Myungsoo came out from the kitchen with a plate of simple toasts and jams. 

“Now, now. stop fighting kids. Have your breakfast and off you go. The earlier you go the better. Less student and fans.” He said before shoving a toast in Seokmin mouth earning a protest whine from the latter.

“Yes, mom!” Mingyu grinned and quickly steal a toast before Myungsoo could scold him for calling him a mom. Well, he always acts like one. Myungsoo only shake his head and hand the last toast toward the half Korean male.

“Thanks hyung, I hope a certain hyung can actually be responsible like you,” Hansol said and Seokmin choked on his bread before glared at him again. Brat.

Myungsoo sighed again before pushed the two toward the front door.

“Go before you two start a useless fight again. Good bye, have a nice day kids.” Myungsoo said quickly and shoved them out the dorm and slammed the door closed.

The three of them blinked. Wow. He must be really stressed with them.

“Have a nice day too mom!”

“ JUST GO MINGYU!”

“Touché.”

 

\(O.O)/__________________________________________________________________\(O,O)/

 

“WHOA!!” Mingyu shouted excitedly as he saw the school’s building. It’s a pretty big building, and it doesn’t look like a school at all. It looks like a massive mansion.

“Seriously, this is not a private school?” He questioned while glancing at s who look as stunned as he is.

“Wow, this school surely is something.” Hansol muttered in English. They look around and spotted some students walking around the school.

“Waa this early and there already are students here?” Seokmin said amazed. People usually try to be as late as possible to school but here.. Its so weird. Their van stopped at the parking lot and they look each other nervously. Why they are so nervous all of sudden?

“Let just get over with this,” Seokmin voiced out. He needs to be in charge since Myungsoo is not there. The other two nodded and Mingyu slide the van’s door opened-

“Hello, good morning. I am the members of the school student council and I will you to the office, I am Lee Jihoon. A third year students-“

“what the- ARGHHHHH!!!” Mingyu jumped backward and land on Hansol’s face earning a loud groaned from the poor male.

“What the hell hyung?!” Hansol muttered before pushed the giant off him. Seriously what he’s been eating to grow this big?

“I’m sorry Hansollie, I thought I just saw a pink hair ghost.”

“I am very sure I am pretty much alive and not floating around.”

“WARGHHH!!- HE IS STILL THERE! THE GHOST!!” Mingyu shrieked like a girl before pointing at the ‘ghost’. Hansol and Seokmin frowned before pushed him out the way only to see a short pink hair male. He is wearing the school uniform. Must be one of the students.

“You dummy, it’s a student!”

Mingyu pouted before glared at the male and point at him accusingly.

 “Since when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter