Dream

My Dongsaeng

"oppa..Seungcheol oppa..save me!!", your heart struggling as your voice seem like being choke.

the door being opened slowly.

there's a strong light behind someone who's opened the door and the room become bright as the light fulfil the room.
your eyes become small as you focusing the one who opens the door.

you take a step back as you can see clearly the one who opened the door.
your can't breath for a little moment as your heart pounding too fast.you lend your back at the wall, " aap-appa??", you stammers.

when the door fully open,
" appa!!!", you screaming as you run to him.
"Seunghee-ah, my precious daughter", he said as he embracing you.
" appa, I really miss you", you said while crying in his embrace. you can't control your tears, breath and emotion as you see him.
"me too", he answer as he patting your hair.

after a few second, he push your shoulder, slowly and wipe your tears. you look around.
" oh..this room is my room when I was small", you said as you can see the decoration of your room. it's full of princess decoration and the wall is coloured pink. there's a cabinet which is full of doll and a big bear on the bed.

your father just smile while looking at you and sit at the edge of your bed.

"Seunghee-ah, come here", he said as patting the bed.
you just obey and sit beside your father.


" you know what? I always watching you. when you happy, i really miss your laughter and your smile. when you crying, I'm try to comfort you but I can't because I live far from the world, a better place", as he playing your hair.


"as a repay, I give you this", he give you shinning gemstone to your palms.

"waah..it's really pretty. thank you, appa", you said as you huging him. " aigoo..my daughter grows very well", as he patting your back.
after a few second, he breaking the hug. he take your hand that have the gemstone.

"Seunghee-ah, my precious daughter. please continue to hold Seungcheol's hand and let this precious gemstone hold your another hand. believe me. his existance is really precious like this gemstone", he said while folding my hand that have the gemstone.

you stare at your hand as you can't understand what your father saying.


"appa..what's your mean..", your word stop as you can't see your father beside you.
" appa..where are you?", you yelling as you look around.
the room is full of dark again and you can't see your father clearly.
"be a good girl and be happy, my daughter", you can hear your father's voice, reviberete the room.

you just start running to the door, twisting the doorknob and swing the door.
" appa..don't leave me again, PLEASE !!", you're screaming.
when you open the door, there's a strong white light infront approach you. your eyes become smaller as the light is to bright.

you cover your eyes with your hand and scream "appa..don't leave me, again", and crying.

----
you open your eyes and sat up quickly. you look around and realize that your at Seungcheol oppa's dorm.

" ah..it's just a dream", you said as you wipe your sweat with your right hand. when you want to wipe sweat on your neck with your left hand, you feel something in your left hand's palm. you open it and see's a gemstone. it's transparent.


"wait a minute. this gemstone..", you mumble and your word stops as you remember your dream.
" oh shiit", you said as you throw the gemstone randomly.


"is my dream is not just a dream? is it real?", you shake your head and kick the sheets.
" maybe I'm just too tired. somehow I feel thirsty. I need water right now", you get up and heading to the kitchen.
"it's 3am right now", you mumble as you can see a clock near the kitchen.

between the darkness, you heard some noise, like a cracking door.

you look around.
" oh shiit..is that a ghost? oh great..I just had a bad dream and now I heard some ing creeping sound at 3am. great!", said your heart.

you just ignore the sound and continue walking to kitchen. as you rubbing the wall, to switch on the light, suddenly,

"Seunghee-ah??"
you hear a voice whispering to your right ear.
you quickly turn around and see something in front of you.


when you just want to screaming, 'that thing' cover your mouth and whispering,
"BE QUIET"


 

anyeonghaseyo~~~

it's short rite??hahaha..actually I write this story at 1am and..

gosh..I'm a scaredy-cat person and having a chicken-hearted. I'm never go to the ghost house because I'm really scared.

I'm sorry. 

lately, I'm very busy right now.

jinjaa, mianhae~~ ^^

 next week, I'm not so busy but the another week, I'm very busy as my cousin getting married^^

so, I'll try my best to always update this story.

thanks for still reading my fanfic. I'm really appreciate it.

thanks for upvote my fanfic,

subscribe comment and reading this fanfic until now

it's really encourage me  to keep writing this story.

I'm almost give up about this story, but seeing you who still reading this fanfic, I feel more stronger.

thank you...

p/s: have you watch vocal team ver.??

it's D-A-E-B-A-K!!!!