It's Okay

My Dongsaeng

n/p : J-Min- Stand Up (ost To The Beautiful You)

BTOB- It's Okay

I'm highly recommend these song ^^..listen to it as you read this chapter..


 

after all members and Seunghee having their dinner, they're arrived at their dorm around 10pm.

when S.Coups open the door,

"OH MY GOD", that's all you can says as you watch their dorm.
IT'S VERY MESSY!!!
" ah..it's boys dorm. of course it's very messy. what am I expecting", you mumbled.

after a few minutes, you get adapt with their dorms.

"yeah..you have 13 members..living in one dorm. I can understand it", you said to Seungcheol oppa.

" hyung...Seunghee will sleep at..??" ask Dino.

"I'll just sleep at living room", you said as you sit on the couch.
"I'll sleep at here", you lying down at the couch.

" is it okay?? you can sleep at my bed. it's more comfortable", DK offer.
"hey..her prince coming~~", Hoshi says.
" no. it's okay. I'll just sleep here. by the way, thanks", you said.
"owww~~..the prince get rejected", tease Wonwoo. they gigling each other.
you just ignore them and closed your eyes.

after a few minutes, you fall in deep sleep.



*on the next day*

you follow them to the venue.
you just help them doing practicing,
setting the stage.
and being one of their coordi noona.

" are you the new kid?", ask a woman, one of SEVENTEEN's coordi noona.
"yup. I'm Younghee", you said. actually, you just want to concealing your identity, as trainer of Woolim Entertaiment and S.Coups's little sister.

" okay. please get ready. we will start in 15 minutes", said SEVENTEEN PROJECT's PD.


"Younghee, can you help me wearing this to Seungcheol", she yelling at you while showing a pin.
you just nooding and run to her.

S.Coups just watching you doing your work and raise his eyebrows.
when the woman went to the other members,
" Younghee, huh?" he said.
"I'm just protect my identity. anyway, your manager know about me. I don't want my CEO gets angry at me. my debut dates have been selected. so, I should protect my identity", you explain.


" okay. I understand. I will tell the others about your identity, okay?", he smile at you and leave you alone, to tell the others about your identity.

 

"he's hot right?" said another coordi noona.
"if I were his girlfriend, I will be the happiest woman in this world", she continue.
you just nod and smile.
"yah. what are you doing right now. go to the others member. fix their hair. I'm going to shopping for a while. don't tell our boss that I'm going to shopping", she warned you as she leave the scene.


" if she know that I'm Seungcheol oppa's sister, I bet she will treat me 'nicely' ," you mumble.

 

"Younghee-ah. can you wear this tie to DK?", ask another coordi unnie.
you just run to her, take the tie and go to the DK.
"wait..does she said DK?? what should I do?" your heart said. suddenly, you feel nervous and shy as you became near to DK.

"hurm..DK-shii", you said.
he look around and see you.
you just smile shyly and show the tie.

he frown.
" did you said 'DK-shii' ", he ask.
you just ignore his question.
" can you keep your head down a little bit?" you said as you have to tip toe to wear the tie on his neck.
"nope",
" DK-shii, please keep you head down a little bit".
"call me oppa first"
"okay. fine. oppa", you said, firmly.
" satisfied?", you continue.
"nope. call me Seokmin Oppa"

"we will start in 10 minutes. please get ready", said that PD again.


" okay, fine. Seokmin oppa. can you keep your head down. I want to wear this tie to your neck", you said.
he just smile and bow a little bit.
you just quickly wear the tie to his neck and fix it.

as the shooting started, you just sit among the crowded. but, there's someone sitting behind you. he's wearing a blue jacket with hoodie, wearing mask and sunglasses, and he wear a necklace that have 2 rings. he just stared at you, behind his sunglass for entire performance. you doesn't realized as you too focus on SEVENTEEN's performance.

the first one who perform was Performance Team. they just good as always.

next, Vocal Team will perform. somehow, their performance not very good. plus, they look very nervous.

lastly, Hip Hop Team. the interaction between audience and them is very good.

as the performance and shooting end, you follow them to the backstage.


 


as they start shooting and being evaluate by Jessi, After School's Rania and others, you heard that Vocal Team got the last place. but, the judges only give compliment to Seungkwan only. you feel bad as you can read DK's reaction.

when their shooting ended, you saw Hoshi oppa who is exiting the door

" oppa, did you saw DK oppa?", you ask him.
"he isshooting for individual interview right now. but he doesn't want other member watch him", he said.

you just run to the room where they will have individual interview and stand among the crews. you heard carefully about his interview and you can see that he's crying. plus, you can see that his tears fall to his cheek.


" oh my god, this is the first time I saw he's crying", said a staff beside you.
"yup. he usually a bright kid. but, seeing him like this, I felt sorry for him", said another staff.
you just stay silent as you eardropping their conversation.
" poor Seokmin oppa. I should cheer him up", you mumble.

as the individual interview end, DK stand up and heading to the door.

suddenly, someone pull his arm to other direction. And it was Seunghee. 
" huh?? Seunghee-ah?? what are you doing now?", he ask.
you just smile and said "just follow me".

as both of you climbing the stairs, DK keeps looking at your hands as you hold his hand tightly.


after a few minutes, you stop and open a door in front of you. a strong breeze hit your face and said " we're here, at rooftop" as you running around the rooftop.
DK just stand in front of the door, watching you spinning around and smiling happily. then, you sit.

"DK-shii, come here and have a sit", as you patting the grass beside you.
he just come and sit beside you without saying anything.

you take out you phone and start pressing and scrolling.
" if you ask me come here to playing around, I'm not in good mood", he said while looking at you.
"oppa, look at here", you said as you showing something on your phone.
" I miss this face", you continue.

DK just stay silent and look at the screen. it was a picture of selca, him who is smiling happily beside you and you make a sign 'peace' with a cute face. it was taken before she going to SEVENTEEN's dorm last night.

'I saw you crying during the interview. you've done a good job. it's okay", you persuade him.
he look at you. you can see that a water about to creep out from his eyes.
you  smile and said, "it's okay. just crying. I'll lend my shoulder for you", as you pat your shoulder.
he look at you and his tears roll on his cheek.
he look down and sobbing like a little child.
" actually, my throat is not in good condition. after we have a dinner last night, I have sore throat. because of me, my group was be at the last place", he said while sobbing.

"it's okay. it's not your fault. I can understand it", you said while holding both of his shoulder.
"no. you can't understand it. I've got sore throat. I may lose my voice. YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT!! ", he said, half yelling at you.

you hold his hand tightly and said,
" yes. your voice is very important. I can understand it because I also had face this kind of problem. my ankle was sprained and the doctor said that I can't dance for a month". you start crying.

"I'm the main dancer of the group but I had to sit, watching them dancing. it's really hurt me. I felt that I'm gonna die because of that. I was crying every night because I'm really hate myself. even right now, my ankle feel hurt. this week is the last week that my ankle can fully recovered. I'm come here not because I got a holiday, I want to get some rest because it's really hurt me if I continue to stay at dorm", you said while let your tears fall to the ground.

DK look at you and said, " Seunghee-ah" as patting you hair, smoothly.
"my father always told me..

FACE IT,
DON'T FEAR IT".


 

hey guys !!

anyeong~~^^

so..this chapter is a little bit loong~~ rite??..hehehe..

as I say before..the time setting is when SEVENTEEN Project episode 3. you can watch it at Youtube / Like17sub.

have you watch their One Fine Day's teaser??..gosh..I can't wait !!!

how about you??

btw..thanks for keep reading..I'm reallr appreciate it..

thank you for the one who subscribe, upvote and comment..even the one who read this fanfic until this chapter..^^ *bow*

kamsahamnidaa~~~~